How does it feel that height is everything to lifting?

How does it feel that height is everything to lifting?
Take Zack Efron as example, he has a god tier body, he probably train 4 or 5 times a day for years.
Yet when he put on a shirt and stands next to a slightly taller woman he still looks fucking tiny.
A taller guy could look bigger and wider than Zac even if he did not train at all.

Lifting is an unfair game.

>fuccboi haircut and no beard/stubble

that's his real problem, his style is shit..literally a 12 year old at heart

4 or 5 times a day for years lol

This is what normies actually think

Sorry I meant to say 4 or 5 times a week

I have a feeling Zac Efron gets on fine

He went to rehab for cocaine abuse and being a midget, bae.

>bigger people look bigger than smaller people

This revelation is a game changer. Thanks OP!

He pins 4-5 times a week.

The dude is on roids and it's painfully obvious. Most people you see in movies that are fit aren't habitual lifters. They have a role that needs them to be fit, so they pin and lift for a few months in advance and that's that. Rarely do you see people in acting start lifting for personal reasons that didn't already do it prior to acting.

Height is something you don't have much control over. But that shouldn't be your excuse to not get everything you can from your potential.

>Spent years putting all the efforts into achieving your ideal body
>some 16 year old twink who never trained a single day walked past and look bigger than you'll ever be

It's just not fair

There's a thousand things about life that aren't fair n-word

Don't get too hung up on one of them

looks pretty good to me

>le roids meme
look at this fattie. dudes been lifting for years fucko

>n-word

Fuck me. Does pleddit say that? I got it from Dan Harmon

>there are taller people than me therefore life is unfair and not worth living REREREREREREREREREREREEEEERERE NOEMIES GET OUT XD REREE

>implying I said anything about height in that post

SOME PEOPLE ARE TALLER THAN OTHER LIFES SO WORTHLESS FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He literally hasn't. He pins and you know it.

Funny enough the stunt doubles have to as well, to match their mass

But unlike actors their jobs require them to stay fit

This.

His problem is that he can attract virtually every prime (17-23) woman in the West?

Man, what a bummer. He should get a buzzcut, go bald, then grow a beard like Veeky Forums