It is literally impossible to

It is literally impossible to
>get 1g protein per lbs of bodyweight
>get all micronutrients
>not have too much fibre
>stay at or below TDEE

All at the same time. LITERALLY impossible.

Don't do what is impossible.

Do all what you can.

It's quite possible and easy, actually. I think you're just stupid. Or lazy. Or both.

Tuna, Salmon, Chicken Breast, Whey Isolate

If you are getting too much fibre then you can use a juicer. Go on gumtree or craigslist to get a decent one for £40 or so.

If you want more micronutrients I recommend celery seeds.

>LITERALLY
Four scoops is about 1g/lb for most people. That's under 600 calories

>boness skinless chicken breast or whey
>multivitamins
>not stuffing yourself with high-fiber foods all day every day
>actually keeping track of what you eat

You got any more excuses, nigger faggot cunt?

This is (mostly) my post workout shake OP. 3 portions of fruit in there. 80g of protein. And that is 774 calories. I dont know what your TDEE is but it would be so fucking easy to make it.

you need .8g(this is a safe maximum) of protein per lb of bodyweight.

>too much fibre

People still fall for this meme?

It can be a problem. E.g. I designed this meal without realising it was 80% of my days fibre and only 400calories. It was very difficult to eat, and i originally meant for it to be a preworkout meal but it was a disaster for that purpose.

still a great sidedish though, check it out OP

its not tho, 4 scoops is about 80g of protein.
it's still adequate enough, op is just a retarded lazy fat ass

80g?

Nigga you doing 20g protein scoops? Mine goes around 25g per scoop so I get a decent 100g. This along with a nice breakfast and dinner gets me to where I need to be easily.

>eating pooinloo food every day
>eating fresh garlic
>eating chunks of ghee eveyr day
you must literally stink
at least your farts clear out the gym so you can workout without interruptions though

It's per LBM, not bodyweight

LBM = bodyweight * (1 - bf%)

It's one gram per kilo bodyweight idiot. Google it.

Meant 8 scoops, for 1000 cal. Can't math, been up for 3 days straight.

Ghee is just butter without the lactose you retard
Nearly all the weight is vegetables
Garlic triples testosterone who cares if you can smell it a little. You do shower... right user?

Celery seed+wheat germ tbqhfam

Just have 36 egg whites per day like the rest of us

Wheat germ is great

HOWEVER

Problem with wheat germ is the omega 3 omega 6 ratio.

And celery has a high omega 6 ratio as well.

I just bought some chia seeds from costco which I am mixing 1:1 with the celery seeds. Those are high omega 3 to omega 6 so it works out ok.

Or really fat.

Omega-6 ratio is irrelevant pseudoscience pushed by the meat/dairy industry

The only possible problem with wheat germ is the high manganese content, although there aren't any reported cases of dietary manganese toxicity.

>20g is 80% of your day's fiber

Fucking lightweight

honestly I have a very low opinion of nutritionists after the shit they got wrong with fat over the last decades, and how wrong they've been on lots of things. But Omega 3 omega 6 ratio truly is important, and you should strive for 1:1. especially if you are eating lots of meat.

Yes it is you tool I do it daily. 1780 kcals, 215g protein and 9g fibre. 6'3 at 92KG

WHAT IS CHICKEN BREAST

>honestly I have a very low opinion of nutritionists after the shit they got wrong with fat over the last decades

What did they get wrong exactly?

>4 scoops
>25g a scoop
>100g
>weight 190lb
fuck off

You are extremely gullible and really shouldn't be following the advice of anybody but the established highest authorities.

They told everyone to eat low fat diets for decades.

But it turned out that fat was not a problem, and that there are good fats and bad fats.

Lots and lots of health concious people started eating low-fat foods like low fat yoghurt - which is far worse for you than regular yoghurt as its loaded with sugar to make up for the taste.

Its thanks to them villifying fat that high fuctose corn syrup is in everything and there has been an obesity crisis.

We used to drink full fat milk and fry everything in lard and NOBODY was fat

Average macros OP for 1780 calories.

>fish: tuna, salmon, tilapia
>chicken (breast or thighs)
>lean ground beef
>turkey
>cottage cheese
>whey protein
>greek yogurt
>eggs, especially the whites
>skim milk or low fat cheese
for micronutrients
>leafy green vegetables, or starchy ones as well if you're not worried about carb content. These also have lots of fiber
>nuts: cashews, almonds, pistachios, peanuts
>pretty much any fruit

Brown rice is another good source of fiber. It's not hard, OP is just a retard

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Perhaps if you are the size of a fucking child

You don't NEED 1g per lbs. It helps but you don't need it. Personally I was even getting gains at 1g per kg, wich is less than half of it.

You don't need 190g protein. It's 1g/lb of LEAN MASS, aka muscle mass. You're not 190lbs of muscle

dude fuck off thats bullshit and you know it

what made the obesity crisis is easy access to calorie dense foods and the lack of nutrition education

no one knows how many calories to eat everyday and its so easy to go above your daily allowance if you have takeaway and lollies and shit

>They told everyone to eat low fat diets for decades.

Never happened. The recommendation has always been about 30% of calories from fat.

>But it turned out that fat was not a problem, and that there are good fats and bad fats.

Meaning some fats are a problem, and that's been made clear since the 70s. They recommend diets low in saturated and trans fats, higher in poly and mono unsaturate.

>Lots and lots of health concious people started eating low-fat foods like low fat yoghurt - which is far worse for you than regular yoghurt as its loaded with sugar to make up for the taste.
>Its thanks to them villifying fat that high fuctose corn syrup is in everything and there has been an obesity crisis.
>We used to drink full fat milk and fry everything in lard and NOBODY was fat

No basis in reality.

If you want to be outraged, be outraged about something that exists, not this made up "gubmint said never eat any fat, everybody eat sugar!" bullshit