Just paid $100 for a copy of a 400 year old painting of Timur the Great

Just paid $100 for a copy of a 400 year old painting of Timur the Great.

How buttblasted will every Pajeet be that visits my house?

Painting is pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

prints.bl.uk/art/489644/timur-enthroned-with-his-descendants-from-babur-to-jahangir
firstpost.com/entertainment/saif-ali-khan-on-kareena-taimur-and-controversies-my-son-was-not-named-after-timur-3207664.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine blood running down it

>the people surrounding him are his descendants, Mughal emperors

kek

>user, how could you! He's Hitler for Hindus! I'm not coming back here until you take that down!

Is this the best India has to offer? I've seen gypsy girls more attractive.

Meanwhile Aryan Pakistani girls look like pic related

stop argueing about girls

That's not saying much. Gypsies are visually fine and they have hot girls. It's just their behavior that's disgusting

Without all the make-up and lighting she looks just a bit paler. Still sexier than the Indian one tho

No

You've obviously never met integrated gypsies. They frequently don't even really consider themselves gypsies, they're just Slovaks, Bulgarians, Romanians, etc but a bit browner.

tell me more about this replica, user. How good is the quality? Where did you buy it?

prints.bl.uk/art/489644/timur-enthroned-with-his-descendants-from-babur-to-jahangir

Pretty awesome quality. I bought the "art print"

Veeky Forums is now just a board for butthurt Poles and Pakis. I'm out

SAGE this thread before Allesandro arrives

FUCK ALLESANDRO ARRIVED SAGE SAGE SAGE

kek

Do they even dislike timur?

LOL.

firstpost.com/entertainment/saif-ali-khan-on-kareena-taimur-and-controversies-my-son-was-not-named-after-timur-3207664.html/amp

Indians chimped out when a Bollywood celebrity named his son Timur.

Holy shit.

Cross posting from the other thread: Nobody said anything about "white" you absolute mongoloid.

Every single fucking person here knows that you are not only a pajeet, but THE Italian Pajeet called Allesandro who defecates every thread with the same fucking responses about being the "outsider" who's butthurt about ganges not getting the mention it so much deserves.

I have seen people with actual down syndrome hide their tracks better than you. You have the advantage of an user board, yet I can somefuckinghow detect the stench of your pajeet vocabulary through the pixels on my screen.
Clearly I am talking with a weapons grade autist that's a rare sight, even on Veeky Forums.

I fucking admire you.

No sane Pajeet would give a fuck about him. That's like Chinks being butt hurt about Ghengis Khan.

>phresh pasta
nice

Kek, if Allesandro kills himself, I know who to blame.

Allesandro makes it too easy to tell its him

Why would they though?
Hisdynasty literally gave the poo in the loos everything they could be proud of.

lel