How long till he's dead?

Sum bitch has been at it for over five years.

>implying he's not already dead

How old is he, 45 ? He could last another 10+ years for all we know.
His teeth are fucking disgusting though

Why would he die? He doesn't eat that stuff every day. It's just for YT uploads.

We can easily assume his normal off-camera diet isn't exactly raw veggies and water...

Piss off. Joey is /bro/tier.

WOO WOO WOO WEWWWWWW!!!

hey muchacho

im honestly upset that there aren't anymore sexual comments. it was literally the only fun thing about those vids. people used to ham in the comment section lol, now it's bland as fuck

if that jar of nutella didn't kill him nothing will. except maybe heart disease.

Boogie first, then him

28 days. Mark my words.

The universe is inherently cruel. Children develop stage 4 cancer and this fucker can eat full pizzas multiple times a day and not drop dead after years of it.

He is basically fat Chad, I am almost sure he is a supernatural entity or something

>Fat Chad

If he's Fat Chad, then those sexual comments on his videos all make sense now...

Watching him eat is absolutely disgusting. One of this videos, on the first bite, you can hear the back of his throat opening up, he moans, and shoves the sandwich in his face.

I don't understand why anyone would watch his videos? He is literally everything I hate

>Annoying
>Noisy Eater
>Fat Slob
>Try Hard at being funny

Is the world so fucking autistic that this idiot and his antics passes as entertainment? Also why the fuck would anyone want to watch videos of people eating?

WooOOOOoooOOOO WoooOOOOooOOO

How come he still lives, /fit...?

Fuck I miss In-and-out. Who here double double with animal fries?

There is so much sadness in his eyes.
Like years of emotional abuse.
And food and humor are his coping mechanisms.
Who hurt him?

Bastard is stealing the views of reviewbrah.

Guy Fieri, Joey of Joey's World Tour, and Boogie all die by 2020.

source: am from the year 2052

>pic & text
It gave me feels. What the hell, fit....

>ham
No pun intended lel