Fitness age

At what age did you started with fitness and lifting?

which is my current age

Fucked a 18 y-o when I was 28, feelsgoodmane

Where did you meet here and fucked here?

weight training != fitness

Fitness doesn't equal lifting.
Being big doesn't equal being fit.

Most fitness models have 0 agility, 0 endurance, 0 ability to run / swim / fight.
They just know how to diet, carry a lot of static weight, and (for some) inject.
They're light bodybuilder.

Yes it requires a lot of time and involvement, and the last rep might hurt, but it has nothing to do with the ideal of "fitness".

Too late.. at 25. Only after 3-4 years I managed to see some results. Went from skinny fat to average guy who works out 3 times a week type of body. Still best decision in my life.

Started at 16, 17 now.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
O
D
S

Where did you meet her?

But i lift tho, and browse Veeky Forums to get advice and to lift and progress better. Gained 10kg in 9 months.

27. Wish I had started sooner, feels good though.

I started wrestling at third grade, so 8

I added weight lifting at around 13, but mostly curlbro/pull-ups stuff.

I added squats all that stuff in high school. Pretty normal progression for Midwesterners.

It's not unusual for people here to start wrestling in kindergarten, but most don't start lifting till around 15.

16, which is my current age

Started like 3 months before i turned 15
18 now and it's probably one of the most solid choices I've ever made. Insanely aids in building confidence because you draw more attention (some fags will deny this but it is what it is: women are attracted to fit guys and guys will come to respect, mire or even look up to you, also helps with smashing high school pussy and believe you me that's an experience of it's own)
You also learn discipline, gain immense health knowledge if you actually deepen into the matter and of course feel a whole fuck ton better because you're not neglecting your body like shitheads in this age range do.
Serious advice for guys who are or are going to raise children, especially boys: make them practice some sort of sport, preferably something that involves lifting like american fooball, wrestling, etc.
can be endurance sports too but that'll leave them skinny. But the confidence and social interaction will strengthen them no matter what. Can't stress this enough.

And did you fuck some pussies at high-school?

Are you muscular?
How did you fitness life look like?

15, still a fat kid in my head, have have never broke past 1.5/2/3/4.

>tfw 23

16 at the most.

1.5/2/3/4?

45+25 ohp = 1.5

14 or 15? because of lifting off and on, while these off periods were definitely fucking long, I'm still basically a dyel at 23, but I gotta admit, I spent all these years being reasonably strong, I mean, I never dropped that low to not be able to do 15 pullups or something and I looked better than an average joe, so it wasn't that bad.

23 when I made it a habit. Had no fucking clue what I was doing except that I liked weights. Been studying and adapting ever since. Helped me get over and through some really shitty emotional stuff.

Do someone knows a routine I can use for buidling muscle?

I do. It's called resistance training, and it involves manipulating frequency, intensity and volume, also recovery.

I started around 5 or 6, climbing trees, learning to fight, running, and fooling around with sports and weapons. Started lifting at 15. Almost 21, now.

Should I visit the guy 5 a 6 times a week? Should I train Biceps and Triceps every day? What should I eat?

Have you been lifting on and off during the 6 years?

I started lifting weights when i was 13. Had an awesome gym teacher who was an ex-powerlifter and showed us good form and the importance of it. I was a bench-monkey for the most part up until i was 17 though, mostly because my other lifts were often less than some of the girl athletes in the class and i was a bit embarrassed by it, which was stupid of me, because i was over a year younger than everybody in my class anyways. I still did them, but maybe 20% as often as i bench pressed. Now, havent benched since i was 19 and do oly-lifts a couple times a week. Front squats, diddys, and clean variations are favorites. Im 24 now. Its because of growing up watching shows like DBZ that i wanted to get stronger, and its because of that gym teacher/coach that i got into weightlifting. Ill have to go back and thank him one day.

Not samefag
Start with buying basic training equipment, like resistance bands and dumbbells. Use those almost every day, mixed with calisthenics, like push-ups, sit-ups, and chin-ups, and consult various fitness websites for basic exercises, form and dieting advice.
Once you have a good strength foundation built up, sign up at a gym and implement barbell training.

technically started the day before I had turned 22, but I didn't start taking it seriously until the month I had turned 25.

I wish I started at 15.

Also, i did all kinds of running, pushups, climbing, ect as a kid up until i was 13. Typical kid stuff but i always look at everything as training because i have always just wanted to be strong. But 13 is when i got into the weightlifting.

Sadly, yep.
A solid three years, because of school, had to take over a year off after graduation: no job, no car, no money. Been going solid again for nearly a year, now.

Nobody really cares on Veeky Forums. As long as they're not being an annoying cunt and they're looking for actual fitness related stuff it doesn't matter.

Are you muscular?

16 rn, started lifting at 14 lmao. didnt really do any programs till I turned 15. Used to be very chub kid, now not so chub and gaining adolescent.

Started wrestling in middle school so 12 years old

Started lifting weights with the team Freshman year (15)

Started lifting weight on my own during my junior year (17)

Currently 18, just graduated HS

Enough for normies to take notice, but not quite where I want to be.

started towards the of 18 by my 19th birthday I was already 'huge' to normies

Weightlifting at 13? Doesn't that destroy you're grow and muscles? You're muscle and height won't grow if I'm correct.

kyle?