Ok, so I know it's like a meme to joke about how fit/izens are like this here wojak. Kinda lonely, semi-pathetic...

Ok, so I know it's like a meme to joke about how fit/izens are like this here wojak. Kinda lonely, semi-pathetic, no gf-ers that go to the gym to "lift away the feels". But out of curiosity, how many of us are actually like that?

How many of you are that guy with a musclar, attractive, aesthetic physique and maybe a face considered decent, but you've got no game with chicks and spend most of your time outside of the gym alone in your room playing vidya between uni classes? You might be strong on the outside, but on the inside, you have the confidence and self esteem of a jellyfag gym noob. So you think working out and getting ripped will help you avoid confronting your mild depression, lack of social skills (especially with girls), and overall unimpressive existence.

Like the wojak pictured here. How many of you are him?
I know I am.

Lifting is all I know, it's all I'm good at. But having tennis ball biceps and 3D delts doesn't make me feel any better about the fact that im 22 and have never kissed a girl or even held hands. I know I'M a sad wojak, a stereotype joked about on this board. But truthfully, seriously, are there more of me here? Are any more real life feels guys on fit/? Or is it just a silly meme?

>Lifting is all I know, it's all I'm good at.
There's nothing worse than a gym autist. When chad goes to the gym he just fucks around, does a bit of bench and a few bicep curls and leaves. Stop being a gym autist.

Develop real hobbies. They should be outdoors and involve other people. Talk to these people. Also talk to people in your courses.

Isolation and the internet has probably warped your mind and made you weird. Don't be a sperg, don't say weird shit.

>im 22 and have never kissed a girl or even held hands

Have you gone out drinking before?

Yeah but I was too nervous to talk to chicks

I feel ya man. Let me see, what are we working with. Height? Attractiveness level?

Kind of inbetween

>22 years old
>living at home
>Have a job
>Have 2-3 group of friends
>Go party almost every weekend
>Used to do a lot of drugs
>Has a decent to non existent sex life depending on periods where I feel good and not
>Sometimes courage to talk to girls, sometimes not

For me it just depends. I used to be a skeletal virgin but changed that up. I suffer from anxiety so some periods I'll be fine other periods i'll feel like shit.

phenibut

I fit in your description but I've had gfs and plenty of girls. Going through a bad dry spell right now tho.

6" , decent 6/10 face I guess. But I'm also zyzz level aesthetic, but muscles don't equal social skills

I was like you for a damn long time
Until the cliché expression "life is short" sunk into my head. That and also the fact I became spiritual and know this moment living inside a human body is only temporary and is a gift; the gift to experience human existence.
Nowadays I don't give a fuck. I am the God of my own universe and if I want something, I go get it. I am the only one responsible for my current situation. Couldn't care less what other people think of me, which can translate into approaching a group of 10 girls to tell one of them "I kinda like you, are you single?"

Who gives a shit

>wants to be chad
fuck off normie

>approaching a group of 10 girls to tell one of them "I kinda like you, are you single?"
how well has that worked out for you?

And how did you achieve said enlightenment?

Ok that all sounds good enough.

Now, my instinct is that you need to be more compassionate and forgiving of yourself, and act forward with a way that is taking your sensitivities into account. You don't need to be some overly confident meme, move forward firmly at your own level.

The fact you haven't been with a girl is not something you should get hung up on, move at your own pace and be forgiving and acknowledging your soul, preferences and personality.

>walking into 10 girls and...

"Ermm.. I'm not interested"
>10 smug girls laughing as you walk away

This thread excerpt had some bits that might be useful.

It is about being honest and compassionate with yourself.

fpbp
You don't need to be as big and healthy as humanly possible. Of course it's nice, and you should still give the gym a good, hard effort, but if it's consuming a large majority of your life with making sure you get adequate nutrition, exercise, supplements, etc. then you need to give it a fucking rest. What's the point of having a godlike physique if you're a gymcel whose only passion is moving around metal objects? Get a hobby and stop being a gymcel. Enjoy your life. The only reason you people claim to enjoy lifting (which is BS, nobody enjoys physically exhausting themselves every day) is because you have nothing else going on.

>which is BS, nobody enjoys physically exhausting themselves every day
DYEL detected. If you dont look forward to lifting heavy weights everyday then you might as well transition into a woman you low test faggot. If people didnt enjoy working out nobody would be jacked.

The moment my arm muscle fails and that weight goes flying to the floor without my control is the best part of my day though.

>If people didnt enjoy working out nobody would be jacked.

People enjoy the results from being jacked, not the other way around. It is not gratification in of itself, it is an exercise in deferral of gratification.

Hit or miss, though I will add you miss 100% of the shots you don't attempt.
Even the most attractive men get rejected plenty of times

I became Gnostic after having some paranormal experiences and realizing there is more beyond the physical world

Ermm.. I'm not interested"
>10 smug girls laughing as you walk away
"Hey that's fine no problem, have a nice day"

>Even the most attractive men get rejected plenty of times

Not if they let the women do the chasing.

You make it sound as enjoying life and going to the gym for 1-2 hours a day are mutually exclusive.

There are around 24 hours in a day, 8 of that will be sleeping. That leaves you with 16 hours, 2 hours in the gym leaves you with 14 hours.

Now the issue comes when you have a horrible job and are in a wage slave country like America, you could waste as much as 11 hours doing working and commuting. If this is the case then the same argument you meant about enjoying life could be made about your choice of job.

However if you're European and don't have a large commute, work from home some days, work 9 til 4. It leaves plenty of time to "enjoy life".

Now another thing, you say enjoying life? but what do you even mean by that. You mean hitting the clubs? Going to a bar? Nah that's all normie shit my man. Not everyone is the same and has the same idea of enjoying life.

WORK kills life enjoyment

2hour commitment a day doesn't.

Well obviously... that's like working at a car dealer bragging about selling an expensive Camaro ZL-1 to a customer that walked in and told you "I wanna buy this car today"

Just lift the feels away bro.

Well learn how to know when a woman shows interest then
Learn body language and focus on eyes
When theres mutual eye contact your odds are much better than randomly creeping up to someone in the blue
Women are way,way more subtle than a man when it comes to showing interest, so its ridiculously easy to miss it, worse when you have a low confidence, even worse with autism

>Now another thing, you say enjoying life? but what do you even mean by that.
I mean doing whatever the fuck you enjoy doing retard. Do I literally have to tell you how to enjoy your own life? If so, you're a miserable little boy who is a lost cause.
because you have a boring life with nothing else going on, as I already said.
just like said, the only part you enjoy is getting gains. Would you lift weights for 2 hours a day and go through strict dieting just for the pleasure? No retard, you do it for the gains.

no

i dont like the taste of alchohol. actually i dont like the taste of a lot of things

i only drink water and milk and lemonade.

Whenever I start feeling this I go do shit outside. Hike, fish, may get a kayak once I have enough money for it. Try it user. Also stop worrying so much about women. They're not that important.

>There's nothing worse than a gym autist
bucket crab detected

me

>how many of us are actually like that?

reporting in

>Would you lift weights for 2 hours a day and go through strict dieting just for the pleasure?
For the lifting part it's an emphatic YES.
For the dieting part a bit less although you can get interesting states of mind and bodily sensations through fasting.

So yeah of course I want immediate gratification and lifting gives me that.

This guy is 100% dropping some valuable truths.

Bruh, most people don't like the taste of alcohol that much. You just need to find what you can choke down the best. Most social settings where people are drunk suck if you're not drunk as well.

Can someone replace the skulls with pepe?

so am I, OP.
>6'4
>good looking (so ive been told)

yet i can never bring my self to take the initiative to talk to other people and make plans. in the past ive always just relied on people to contact me to do stuff, but now my phone stays silent every weekend :(
but i think we're all gonna make it someday

>Well learn how to know when a woman shows interest then
lmao, while you're worried about whether she was trying to show interest, autisically thinking her glance in your general direction meant something, I try to make it through the day without racking up too many indications if dis-interest from women.

get on my level

i cant

fucking bubble drinks physically hurt me already.

>h-hey that's fine, y-you tooo?

Why dont you start by not setting your phone on silent? Nothing to lose.

>How many of you are that guy with a musclar, attractive, aesthetic physique and maybe a face considered decent, but you've got no game with chicks and spend most of your time outside of the gym alone in your room playing vidya between uni classes?

iktf too well.
im pretty sure being semi-fat until 17 years old had a pretty crippling effect on my confidence even now, not to mention vidya

>be 27
>Had boxing matches and won, been boxing for 8 years and always eat healthy
>recently got a grill
>still want to be alone.

Shes the most perfect gf I've ever had, but sometimes I just want to relax alone and play some dota2 or sit in and talk to my brother. I can try and congregate with the animals out there, but ultimately I'm used to my own company now and shitposting on Veeky Forums as social interaction. I do fitness because I don't want to be a fat loser again.

Never kissed someone and had to pay in order to lose my virginity.
Suffering from a depression and social anxiety and soon starting a 1 month treatment in a day hospital.
But at least i have a good pair of pecs amirite...

>tfw nobody to do these things with

do you do these things by yourself?

hehe, well bantered frend

You mean carbonation? Just stop being a bitch and you get used to it. We have to die a bit everyday to move forward, user.

Drink more, dont be a Dennis

Not him but I do those things alone. I do everything alone really, hiking, boxing at a class (still alone as part of a team I don't fit in with), going to beach or going to london for 3 or 4 nights alone as a holiday.

It's normal for me now, i prefer being alone. I can go to nerdy comic shops or try and chat up sketchy looking women I couldn't do if friends were there.

I even went to another town and made out with a feminine looking twink guy in a gay bar, my darkest secret.

>get over it and learn to eat
>alcohol
>carbonated sugar bombs
>cigars
>chocolate
>pizza
>thick sauces
>more then 2 kinds of lemonade
>pie
>any icecream flavor besides vanilla
>molten cheese

my body rejects it all.

well then you must not have a lot of exciting shit going on in your life if you'd rather waste 2 hours in the gym exhausting yourself

This tbqh

Do you have some kind of digestive disorder or do you just not like it?

Do you guys really want a gf or do you just want to fuck a girl?

I feel like I'm always falling in "love" with every girl that's nice to me, but really I just feel like I want to fuck them and leave them. I've been told that I'm a pretty boring guy and that I'm only fun when I'm high or drunk. I don't smoke anymore and I rarely drink, so I guess I have to find some other way to be more fun.

fuck me, right?

I have some serious achievements going for myself, although I'm divided about disclosing them here because it would only incite hatred as it always does in this shithole and what does it matter. Also whatever it is the kind of negative person that you are would find something wrong with it, so whatever, go fuck yourself and try to find inner peace and a harmonious and positive relation with yourself.

What I do for fun in my free time is my choice and it just turns out that lifting feels real nice for me. I feel sorry for people that have to bring themselves to lift as a means to an end. So much of daily life is already like that, in my free time I want to do something that I enjoy.

>Shes the most perfect gf I've ever had, but sometimes I just want to relax alone
tell her this
if she really cares about you she'll understand
there's no reason why you should sacrifice time you want to yourself for her
a healthy amount of space is what keeps relationships working

i dont know, my tongue is pretty sensitive i think.

my mother accidentally put a few drops of lemonade water in my hot soup to cool it down instead of water and figured i wouldn't notice.

after i said it tastes weird and my father and brother tasted it and said nothing was wrong with it she admitted it and went leaner on me when we ate.

i can also tell you most spices of a dish after tasting it.

>Do you guys really want a gf
yes
i can get sex easily, but its not worth it for me if i don't care about the girl
if its just a random girl its not really any better than jacking off
its the connection when you care about them that makes it worth it
its just hard to find a girl that's worth it

Replace the soccer game on the ground with some weebshit and that's me

I am
beside im not even fit
but trying to be
20 kisless virgin with no single freind
all alone in the world

>beside im not even fit
It should be a bannable offense to even post on Veeky Forums before reaching 1/2/3/4.

you're wrong

Well.

I'm 19yo male. I know this is a young age, though I've been watching people hook up since I was 13-14 and I was always the black sheep. I was socially autistic early on, but failure has taught me how to behave better. I'm majoring on Sys. Analysis and Development, and am currently a semi poorfag. I've had (rare) hookups with girls, and all of them literally happened because of sheer luck. On one occasion, a girl from another highschool saw me on the street, asked her friends about me and it sorta worked out. On the other, three years later, my roomate brought his sister to our dorm and she approached me as well.

I dunno, man. Nofap has (seemingly) helped me overcome the feeling of helplessness, but my daily routine is basically home > gym > home. Never once have I left home on a friday night, and chances are I never will. My hobbies entertain me a fuckton, but they aren't really girl-friendly (video-games, lifting and /g/ shit in general) at all.

Deep down I wanted to be chad. It's futile and meaningless degeneracy, but one I'd like to partake on eventually. At night I realize I'll never really have the family I always wanted, and it fucking sucks sometimes. But I also do what I can. All this is no excuse to ignore my hygiene, appearance or life in general.

I lift and take care of myself because if the opportunity ever prevents itself, I want to be as attractive as I possibly can. If it never happens, then I still get to enjoy life in a good looking vessel.

I think anyone of us would like to be chad actually. Who wouldn't like to fuck qts without a care in the world?

what are your stats in terms of height, face, and frame?

there could be hope for you bro

agree with this sentiment. fat/weak/skinnyfat people here posting here all the time WHO DON'T EVEN FUCKING WORK OUT. then when they get called out they go "hey man Veeky Forums is for self improvement not for being mean :)"

fucking kills me every time.

I unironically enjoy the pain. Nothing feels as great as running really hard or lifting really heavy, feeling the burn, succeeding, the just feeling that weakness after

I'm not tall. 178cm, around 5'10. I'm not from the US, and I'm actually above average in terms of height from the people of my country. My face is average. Pic related was taken march 2016. I weighted around 65skelligrams back then, and I'm at 80kg now.

Hope is a very curious thing. I see some VERY ugly dudes with girlfriends, so I don't think it's completely impossible for me to meet a girl.

What bugs me most is that I'll never really get to enjoy that 'teenage love' shit.

play a sport faggot

I am like that but I don´t know why.

>be me age 16-19
>confident, lot's of talk with friends, some action with the girls, but body is out of shape and a shitty diet mixed with smoking and too much booze
>be me 26 years old now
>good body, stable diet, got rid of my booze and cig addictions but almost no social contact in any form or shape

I force myself to motivate to go out
Sometimes I'm in the car by myself on the way to a social outing completely anxious and freaking out wondering why I'm putting myself out there to be judged when I can barely handle it and all kind of crazy negative thoughts
..And then I get there and shake a few hands and land a joke or two and all that anxiety goes away and I realize that I'm very very rarely the most fucked up person in the room

>Develop real hobbies. They should be outdoors and involve other people.
>Don't be a sperg, don't say weird shit.
I'm taking the bait, don't care.

It's not a soccer game. Look harder.

Post the whole set

>>Has a decent to non existent sex life depending on periods where I feel good and not

Sounds like you might be bipolar mate. I'm 22 and struggled with a similar issue my whole life until I finally saw a psychiatrist at 21. Turns out I'm bipolar and also have some other mild issues, got me on medication and it changed my life. My sister turned out to be bipolar as well. It's not terribly expensive, just do a search online and find a price you like at a location you like and go see someone.

I'm incel without the involuntary part. I could more or less lead a normie life but honestly lifting weights takes dedication and passion and I don't want to do anything else at the moment.

I really want to be able to love, I feel like you about girls, I "fall in love" but this basically means I want to have sex with them. Maybe it's just the animal brain, maybe the fact that I have almost never talked face to face with a cute and smart girl.
There is something really rather embarrassing I think. I talk to a Russian 25 year old girl (I am German) and she is super cute and likes me, she is also very caring and intelligent, I am seriously considering to visit her, but I have no idea if should just not do it, I mean if she was living in my vicinity and we would have seen each other, I can tell by all her signals that she'd be down to try it, but when there is so much distance between you it just seems so stupid and naive.

This was nice to read user. I do exactly the same, just need to keep at it and not constantly stay indoors every evening

My friend told me today that he worries about me because I'm a kissless virgin at 19 years old.

Then saw this which pictures all my thoughts way too accurate. So yeah I'm a wojak now I guess.

>How many of you are that guy with a musclar, attractive, aesthetic physique and maybe a face considered decent, but you've got no game with chicks and spend most of your time outside of the gym alone in your room playing vidya between uni classes? You might be strong on the outside, but on the inside, you have the confidence and self esteem of a jellyfag gym noob. So you think working out and getting ripped will help you avoid confronting your mild depression, lack of social skills (especially with girls), and overall unimpressive existence.

I'm actually confident, have pretty good social game and am good at picking up grills, problem is my motivations and all whack and I'd rather be alone most of the time. It's one of those things where if I sit next to a girl on the bus or train or something I'll start talking and I'll end up dating her if I want to or if it's a guy we'll make fast friends, but I'll just very rarely put myself in that situation or even really want to BE in that situation.

desu I'm kind of worried about it because I don't really know how to meet people aside from situations where there are several people who all have to be in a room like work or school or whatnot, and I'm afraid I'll die alone because I won't know how to go out and meet people super spontaneously.

I've thought about getting back into pottery/carpentry and going to workshops and such to address this before it becomes a problem, but I doubt there'll be many girls doing that sort of thing.

Do it user, the worst thing that can happen is heartbreak, but then you grow as a person. The other possibility is that you've found the love of your life.

If you just want sex from her and nothing else, a trip will be worth it as she probably thinks you're a "rich foreigner" as they all seem to think. She'll fuck you on that premise alone.

If you actually want love from her it's a bit different, and it won't really be much different than the girls in Germany in what's required. The ones with the soviet mindset are the types you want to avoid at all costs.

Better to go there and meet someone who isn't dating online imo. You'll find it's a much healthier experience than the path you're on now.

I'm not sure where this meme came from that Veeky Forums are these sad lonely feel guys

All I ever see on this board is how everyone has a girlfriend, lost their virginity at a young age, always get mired by girls, fuck tons of girls, have tons of friends, and because they are on Veeky Forums are also really smart with high paying jobs

>vidya all through secondary school
>don't go out for 5 years until graduation night
>no female acknowledgement at all
>addicted to pornography
>can't into meaningful relationships at all
>drop out of college
>work in factory full of foreigners so don't have to worry about socialising
>no matter how much I lift the feels won't go away
I live a boring, uneventful and underachieving life. The only time a girl has ever paid attention to me, was when my arse got slapped on a night out(t-thanks Rip). I don't even want to go fuck a load of sluts, I just want a gf to live innawoods and watch X-files with.

This is me exactly op. I think that's why I like this place so much desu, it makes me feel a little better knowing there are other people just like me

>be me
>elementary and middle school had a decent number of friends but never a lot
>also ugly as fuck (told this IRL and online)

>high school hits
>lose friends
>unable to make new ones
>unable to develop social skills to make friends or get a girl
>shut in for most of high school

>go to college
>due to lack of social skills from HS, unable to really make friends or meet people in college either despite living in a dorm, living in campus apartments with roommates, etc

>graduate college
>now have nothing to show for the most social years of my life
>completely unable to connect with other people
>literally afraid to try to meet people and even avoid them because i don't want my complete loserness to be out in the open even though i bet everyone i work with and know knows im a friendless aspie permavirgin loser
>the thought of even asking out a girl terrifies me

25 year old kissless permavirgin, won't end unless i kill myself

This is a retarded question, but besides going to a bar with some buddies after doing something together, I've never just 'gone to the bar' to try and meet people by myself.

It must still be a way to meet people even today with all the online shit, but what do you do? Just go in and sit at the bar alone, order a drink, and hope to there's a qt there nearby? I feel like I can't approach girls unless they are the nerdy, coffee shop type since I look like I'm 16 even though I'm 21. I don't feel like those are the kind of chicks that will be at a bar, but what the fuck do I know?

>It must still be a way to meet people even today with all the online shit, but what do you do? Just go in and sit at the bar alone, order a drink, and hope to there's a qt there nearby?

>tfw people say even if youre alone the best way to make friends/relationship is to go out

>go out alone because no friends or gf
>see how everyone else is with friends/family/relationships and happy
>see how ridiculed people who are alone are for doing social things alone
>implying people want some weird loner creep coming up to their group to try to hang out with them

I might just do it, we met through something that isn't a dating site but I kind of felt a connection after like 3 sentences, I have met a few people there already, even one's I considered very interesting in some ways but honestly this feels a lot differently.
She is honestly not that kind of girl at all, she works as a translator and she is very well read, shy and hard working, she also does a lot of yoga, which seems much better than the gym, I tend to think of girls in the gym as weirdos, like whatever way I spin it, they don't come out as very stable and good persons.
I wouldn't ever consider going somewhere strange just for sex and I have not even brought it up at this point, I will probably see how things develop a little further down the line but I will not take months or something, that's pointless too.

Thanks for the help you two.

Yeah, that's sort of the problem, I would not have an issue going out with friends if I had them (the aforementioned friends live in all different places, and we only see each other maybe once a month or so) but just going to a bar alone seems pretty lame, and I'd think people would just know you were an autist. It's only cool when older grizzled men go to bars alone like in the movies.

I am not a complete autist when I'm engaging in my hobbies and people like me, but I just never actually make friends with people, especially as most already seem to have their own within the group. Dunno. At least I got the experience of making out with and groping (even licked her nipple) a girl I met on tinder for about 10 minutes straight in my car on the first date. Was even pretty attractive. Still a virgin though.

The scary truth is you can't just finally obtain the confidence. It requires maintenance. I fucked a bunch of girls 18-21 but im 22 now and feel like a 16yo virgin again, except now teenage nothing-else-matters love isnt a thing anymore

:)

don't worry too hard guys. it will be okay, and if your goal is a real relationship just work toward it. girls aren't even that great anyway.

I identity myself with that wojak for sure. I lift because I have nothing better to do. I drift a little more away from my friends for every year that passes. Meanwhile I can watch on Facebook and instagram how people from high school(including the girls I was to cowardly to try to get with) are settling down, creating families.

Meanwhile I'm alone a saturday night playing shitty vidya I don't even like.

But I had an old man compliment me for strength at the gym today so it's not all bad.

How do you fix autism/social anxiety ?

I was chubbyfat and bullied throughout my childhood and high school years
I was also a late bloomer, but after getting Veeky Forums I feel like my attractiveness has improved

However I still have the mindset of a bullied child (towards women only), I have absolutely no social skills with women and I always end up fucking it up
With other guys Im usually confident and fine, even with actual girl friends, but as soon as a girl develops interest in me I fuck it up because ive never had a real relationship

I've had a hot girl that I had met when I was piss drunk literally ask me the next day "Im looking for a FWB, are you interested?" and I still managed to fuck this up,
I wish I was kidding

Not him but that doesn't help me at all. I can drink until I'm half blind yet I won't do anything but look at the girls.

Why you so mad tho? Would you like a Jellysickle?

I've moved to a few new cities in the past few years so I've gone out alone a lot
If you want to meet a nerdy coffee shop type you need to find a hipster bar... the bad news is she's going to be with her group of neon-haired tumblr sjw's that hate what you stand for but the good news is theyll probably have good food
Just get a beer, small talk with the bartender and the lonely old guy next to you they always have great stories, make eye contact with some qt's, if you find one and she's smiling at you and playing with her hair or any flirting don't walk up to her table you will get cockblocked and I don't think you're smooth enough, try to casually just so happen to be walking up to bar for a drink at same time or walk up to her on the patio when she's hitting her vape and try to figure out who she is
Or if there are no qts showing you any attention and it's not the scene you were hoping for just eat some food and try again somewhere else next weekend

Sound like me. I'm starting to think the rope necklace is the solution for me.

the worst thing Is that when I browse Veeky Forums I see plenty of posts about guys being insecure about their height, or their hair, or their eye color, or their weight, or their frame, or their dick size, or their face, and yet I feel like Ive been dealt a pretty good hand in all those attributes

However this crippling social anxiety that I'Ve developped from years of being bullied and rejected just seems to trump everything else

I also hate most people outside of my close friends and my family as a result and I have a lot of trouble connecting with new people

I was never bullied but otherwise you are exactly me. I know there is nothing wrong with me physically, girls have shown interest in me before but as soon as I realize that I fuck it up.

I'm so fucking tired. I don't want to end up like that sad old man so gonna off myself soon I think.

>... you have the confidence and self esteem of a jellyfag gym noob. ... help you avoid confronting your mild depression, lack of social skill ... and overall unimpressive existence.

Honestly, that has never really been my problem. I actually have a quite "balanced" self-esteem and confidence in my shit.
My social abilities are also quite average. I'm a bit inexperienced and shy in social situations though. Might be some anxiety + lighter depression.

It's just that I always liked doing shit by myself and some of my hobbies are not that mainstream. I'm eccentric so to speak. I can get enormous satisfaction from reading books, mostly technical and from building circuits and cool shit and from generally figuring out cool stuff.
Plus I never had many people with the same interests or skills. I started being interested in technical stuff early on and most of the people around me were quite immature and average. So I got predisposed to the loner path as kid/teenager.

I'm currently thinking of doing the following:
- Blogging about cool stuff and doing some youtube videos. Possibly in English and also in my native language. This could help with networking.
- Joining some group, maybe go to a hackerspace (it's for technical weirdos like me) or join some related club and maybe show off my stuff. Give a few lectures and generally talk to people.

I don't feel like a super-nerd though, my abilities are more widespread than what's common for a super-nerd, plus my facial features aren't like that. This makes me want to extend my skills/life and get out of my comfort zone. So the non-technical stuff..

- I think I will also join the local toastmasters club. Look it up, you guys might be interested in it.
- Some outdoor hobby club or something where people can meet and go camping, biking, etc. I don't do many outdoor activities these days, but I want to.

I'm writing these down so maybe others find something useful in it. This is my plan. Any advice guys?