How much do I need to lift to go back in time to 2007?

How much do I need to lift to go back in time to 2007?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk
emonightbk.com/shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that you from 2007 and you want to go back and tell yourself to not dress like a mong?

I was a skinny emo twink boi in 2007 and got girls like pic related all the fucking time. Never fucked one though because I was 14.

I just want to cuddle them again ;_; Girls these days aren't dark enough they're all too happy and pro-life

>tfw scene girls are an extinct species now

They died when MCR did

And nothing of value was lost.

MCR were pretty based

They're live shows were incredible

>tfw instead of emo girls now we got fat feminists who hate men
>tfw you will never fuck an emo girl

Stop! I can't take it!

>Got Girls
>Never Fucked

I'm pretty sure you don't understand what "Getting Girls" means.

1997 was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk

Maybe if you wanted AIDS from junkie britpop cumdumpsters

>cuddles
>kisses
>hanging out
>staying up all night playing pokemon snap
>walking around the 'shitty neighbourhood' for hours just talking about nothing

I got girls, man. Nowadays getting girls means something completely different. Girls used to be partners. Someone to spend your life with, to talk to endlessly and hang out with and just be yourself with. Not just to impress and fuck and then grow tired of until you cheat on them or vice versa.

DELETE THIS

'Getting Girls' has always meant being sexual with them, and no kissing doesn't count unless it is full-blown making out. So unless you were making out with these girls and finger blasting them, you never got them....you were just in the Friendzone.

I'd give my left nut to go back to 2007 with what I know now

This thread has to go. Too cringey and real.

Bro, emo/scene girls were the biggest whores ever......how the hell did you manage to not get laid?

Post more emo girls

No its not. Thats just being a beta friend.

we all do user.

> Girls used to be partners. Someone to spend your life with, to talk to endlessly and hang out with and just be yourself with.
Wew lad.

>instead of emo twinks we have numale faggot cucks with receding hairlines and the same pair of glasses and the same condescending attitudes

I would change so much about those days if I could go back

Y-YAMEROOO

Always wanted to fuck a scene/"emo" chick when I was younger and unable to get them cause fat. Now the I'm fitter o wouldn't mind the idea, but as an user said, they're extinct.

ok, I swear I spent the last two days thinking about emo girls and twice started wrirting a thread here about them. gave up as I didn't want to be too cringey.

now I come here and there's a thread about the exact same thing!

I swear people here are like tuned to my semi-austistic soul or some shit.

There's nothing I crave more than a virginal emo cutie (yes, I know there's no such thing as a virgin emo in real life).

God damn, this shit is giving me those crippling feels where you feel life has a been a complete waste.

>I didn't want to be too cringey.
>uses spacing indicative of a reddit user
Please leave.

>tfw 2007 was ten fucking years ago
>you wasted all your teenage years

Why won't time stop?

Look harder, the qt twinks are there.

Warped Tour is starting soon. You might find a few there. There's still hope user!

>tfw youll never again log into your shitty kill bill/matrix themed aim account or use your motorola pebl/razr to sneak rainbow sock wearing scene girls into your parents house and stay up with them watching lewd benny benassi videos while getting drunk off whatever schnapps you could steal out of the liquor cabinet

Oh well at least theres a way for rapidly aging weirdos to relive the magic: emonightbk.com/shows/

I've never posted in reddit my entire life. nice job showing your reddit knowledge, though. I had no idea.

Come to the West. There are still lots of girls like this in Idaho/Montana/Utah etc

Good job proving him right, retard

>cant even link to the post youre referencing
Just get out. You're embarrassing yourself

How much do I have to deadlift to go back to 1997?
>goth girls
>the internet was still good

Oh, I get it.

So you basically want to go back to being a massive faggot.

Piercings smell awful.

He doesn't need to go back to achieve that.

i fell for the fad as a teenager and now I've got permanent holes that build up something I assume to be dead skin inside them that I can squeeze out like a zit, it's disgusting

That's what getting girls is when you're younger dude. You can still do that, but now you're an adult you're expected to fuck em.

I dunno I'm just sentimental

I've fucked girls, it's literally impossible not to at uni, but it just feels empty. Half of them I don't even remember their names because they're drunk or I'm drunk or both

I guess what I mean is that people these days don't really want a relationship. When we were kids and sex wasn't even on our minds, we just enjoyed things together. Just spending time together with nothing else to worry about. All because we were just so fucking bored.

It's basically impossible to be bored nowadays so there's no opportunity to waste time with people you know. There always has to be a plan or something to do or some kind of agenda. People don't have fun for the sake of having fun anymore, everything has to serve some kind of purpose