Is Veeky Forums where all the chads congregate?

is Veeky Forums where all the chads congregate?
how many of you are actually virgins?

>Chads spending their time looking at other guys on a vietnamese basket weaving board rather than fucking all the pussy they come across.

I haven't had sex in like a year, so I guess I'm basically a virgin

That just makes you an incel desu senpai

Im not Virgin because my father paid me a hooker

More like a volcel. I snapped my shit up royally and gained a tonne of weight.
I don't wanna have to lower my standards, but I also don't want to subject chicks to my fat self.
A hot person warrants a hot person, imo.

>he thinks Chad even knows what a forum is

Legit

Veeky Forums is the door out of Veeky Forums. You come here when you've had enough of traps and Sonic memes and being mad at jews and just want a sense of progression and self-awareness.

It's basically Dante's City of Dis.

>A hot person warrants a hot person, imo.
You're not hot though

I don't think I will ever not be mad at jews..but I am definitely over those first two things and I want to make progress on myself, emotionally, spiritually, physically etc.

Hopefully you're right. Pretty tired of being a hateful person I have realized after some heavy introspection. Felt really bad about it yesterday, but I went to bed and woke up with energy and went to the gym and I've been in a pretty good mood since. Hopefully this is the end of an era for me so to speak.

seriously like on my parent's deathbed I will remind them of how I can't face this world without their guidance and how distrustful and how much hatred I have for the jews
they will assure me one last time that jews are the in fact the worst and that I will have to do my best to carry on.

B U M P

>tfw no Veeky Forums bf with low self esteem

I used to think the toddler was pretty big before I started lifting. What have you guys done with me?

Lost my v-card to a Middle Eastern qt through Tinder 3 months ago. Now she won't text me back, and I've had no luck with women ever since.

I miss her.

I was sexually abused as a child and I hated it when I tried it later. I haven't had sex in a decade.

Seems like the thing to do is find one of those

>tfw no gf

posting faglords and saddle up

Dude move on

this, vriginity comes back

How were you sexually abused? I'm sorry user

Fondled /sucked by neighbor

25, still going strong. Not even mad, just want to get this over with

Am kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin and just turned 25

have you transmuted your sexual energy?

>Middle Eastern qt