What womens want?

Post anything related. But only redpills.

a kind, loving and loyal guy

The guy on the left could choose any of these girls with a finger to become a sex slave.

fuck you faggot, you are fucking blind
right is a kind, loving and loyal guy (actually gandy is pretty nice)

why am i blind?

Those traits are beta and boring

A good score and not being a submissive beta

Men with money and high social status

Women wants to be annoying.

nah, womans don't masturbate thinking in bill gates or mark zuckerbeg, be more creative

Compotent good looking men with confidence and the ability to provide.

Jesus that Face Frame and height, thats just life on ez mode

if you think they couldnt find a supermodel in 30 minutes that would let them shit on their chest youre delusional

But they fantasize about being fucked romantically in a nice flat or on a boat. Or going out with someone to a fancy restaurant. Or travelling.
In almost all cases this requires money. Everyone wants a rich partner who's self sufficient. So yes they want someone with significant social and financial status.

best of luck

He also had big arms and god tier body, also he had a big wrist too
I can pay for a prostitute too, you can too with money you can fuck a supermodel, isn't the same that they "want" you.

Soon you guys will realize most women are boring and not ambitious.

5>1>9>8>6>3>4>2>7>0
rolling for 8 or 9 desu

i get what you mean but its not less shallow than being attracted to a face.

congrats. You have won nothing.

Okay, several of you "gamer guys" have tried asking me, a "Gamer" Girl out on a date. Yes, I am an attractive girl and yes, I do play video games sometimes. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is better than you could possibly be. However, for other single girls, follow this guide.

Prior to even approaching me, try fulfilling some BASIC requirements.

Have a LIFE. Have at least a dozen friends you hit up for weekend outings with at least 30 more you can say "sup" to on a daily basis. Your only worth is a social being.
Good looks. White teeth, shower 2x a day and do it right, proper shaving, cologne, styled hair
Video games are fine but in moderation. A few rounds of guitar hero (with FRIENDS, be social) or wii sports is nice per week. Playing your World of Wizards on your laptop all day makes you a disgrace
Be attractive. We girls uphold our end, you need to get a tan, hit the damn gym. We dont require a six-pack when it's not beach week, but get some big muscles, a V-shaped torso, definition.
Have hobbies. Play sports, be in clubs, fraternities. Someone with no membership is a loser!
Tall. Seriously GTFO you 5'8" pygmy men, I thought you went extinct 40,000 years ago
Size matters! 7" or so minimum, and be thick. No girl likes a pencil in her vag, feels bad man. Also please dont have a gross anteater dick, get that cheesy slime snipped!
You must know how to handle a girl. If you need any instructions, you're a failure. Pleasure us for hours, foreplay begins hours before sex, don't last any less than half an hour jesus
Be successful. If you're 18 you better have worked for 2-3 years and be off to a good college. If you're 22 you should be employed and making more than 60k. If you live with your parents past 18, don't even walk in my field of vision
Most importantly, EXPERIENCE. If you haven't dated before, you wont know how to handle a girl. This is common sense, you gotta be skilled with girls to get with us, Capich?

That's why getting a qtbf is the ultimate redpill.

>NoFunAllowed.png

Decent bait overall 7/10

ovulating -> chad
menstruating -> brad

Roll

get

some insecure autist actually typed this hot mess out

Rollan

SHE ONLY WANTS CHAD

Rrrrol

> you think they couldnt find a supermodel in 30 minutes that would let them shit on their chest youre delusional

He married a 4/10 chink

look at her facebook page, there are pictures of them from 2008. she is a harvard graduate who loved him even before he became a billionaire. i would take it over a 8/10 girl working as a barista

mmk

Each from the one on the left to the one on the right, please.

let's go

roll

Women just want a greek god like me.

r-roll

your forearms look like you've been birthing cows all day

what the fuck are they doing? Why they wearing voleyball knee pads there

cx

lol

gib 1

eh

stability,
you not to be a clingy whiny bitch
That's about all. Money count to stability, but you don't really need millions

>shower 2x a day
make that twice a week and you can talk to me, bitch

Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think you're hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colours quicker than the fucking Aurora Borealis. Just try opening your fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you.

what the fuck why are his forearms so disproportionate and red

Good job being cucked by expectations. Having those qualities doesn't make you automatically boring m8.

Women want attention and drama. Of which both come with money and status.

>being a rich jew for that
nah thank you

Tits

The average woman is a meme

do you think rich/well educated and well to do guys instantly go for the 10/10 instagrams girls?

you are delusional, people marry within class and education attainment. i've yet to see any of my m8s who were successful with power-careers making 100-200k+ marry anyone who was a stay at home or lacked a degree from an elite school.

this is even worse for girls since they are way way more selective the more educated and richer they are.

You have nothing to offer except a moist sweaty cavity in your thighs, which chances are that it might smell worse than my cats food, so fuck off. Chase a check fellas, never a bitch. Money will draw them to you, then pump and dump these sluts.

> inb4 whiteknight shitstorm

A nice, intelligent guy with a good job that knows how to have fun.

Thats pretty much it. Don't blame your own failures on others. Work to make yourself better.

Or, you could keep being a useless faggot. I can't imagine how much your parents regret having you.

rolling

I like grlllz who have genetically fast reflexes and look like sex robots and also are sex robots!!!

pic related it's my banging hot 10/10 gf

>Chase a check fellas, never a bitch.

You're a fucking faggot regardless of your beliefs.

It's why people I talk to online try to make fun of me when I tell them I go to an event with my parents at my age (out of college already)

It's true everyone stays in their own class and I never noticed it till now. Although most "rich," girls aren't selective they just keep up the image they are prudes. Most men treat the women as second hand hell even the young boys don't really care to show the girls any respect outside of what's mandatory to not make their family look bad.

not the other dude but ive saved a shit ton of money focusing on myself and banging sluts rather than constantly taking chicks on dates

They should at least make it more realistic
>your world of wizards
>dur I am teehee girl I don't know these nerd things
>you need a vshape torso
...lol

rollin'