Is it possible to somehow fix this Veeky Forums or am I staying fucked up for the rest of my life?

Is it possible to somehow fix this Veeky Forums or am I staying fucked up for the rest of my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/right-way-to-stretch-the-pecs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should probably lift
>thank you hungry skeleton

if I told you that you'll stay the same forever, would you take my word for it and quit trying to fix yourself? Probably not (assuming you're not a complete faggot), so stop making excuses and shitty threads and go fix your shit up right now. Go to athlean-x's youtube channel or learn how to use google. And you look kind of cute show boipucci ;)

have you tried going to the gym?

Other side

what are you complaining about? you look effay as fuck

fix what? being gay? Yeah, it's easy to fix, workout

Front btw

Why did you post pictures of a wall OP?

Eat stew in large quantities

Fixing kyphosis you nigger

Oh... your shoulders aren't leveled? Don't worry about it. Most people aren't perfectly symmetrical either. Your asymmetry is noticeable though.
I doubt that anyone really cares.

How to lift to get rid of kyphosis holy double dubs?

Thank you but I'm insecure as fuck about it...

You have to practice by holding proper posture and bringing your shoulders back.
Do static stretching for your shoulders and chest
t-nation.com/training/right-way-to-stretch-the-pecs
and at the same time start lifting and do a lot of upper back exercise like face pulls, rows etc.

Thank you finally a useful anwser...

Well nobody knew what you were talking about so you're probably fine other being a hungry skeleton gaylord.

It's ain't fine it's fucking terrible, can't blame everyone for being a blind fag tho.

lol you fucking autismo there's nothing wrong with you

SS + 4000 calories a day (2 grams of protein per 1 kg). Read the book if you are going to do it.

Sorry which book?

>2 grams of protein per 1 kg
lol

The SS book. But you dont have to, just lift and dont be a bitch about it.