Veeky Forums how do I motivate my fiance to get in shape? She's not fat but a little thick in the legs and butt...

Veeky Forums how do I motivate my fiance to get in shape? She's not fat but a little thick in the legs and butt, I just don't want her to get any worse.

How do I get the ball rolling and get her out of the house?

When you start looking exceptionally better than her, she'll get off her ass

>She's not fat but a little thick in the legs and butt,

THICC

Don't worry about it. Sounds like she's a sexy pear instead of storing fat in a gross gut.

1 You have to start looking better.
2 at some point you're going to need to tell her to work out more or take care of herself better. It's uncomfortable and pissed girls off but I had to tell my gf she was gaining weight because I don't want her to look like her mom

Ha yeah good luck with that, she doesn't have to be in Shape anymore. Why should she? She already got what she wanted. Some schmuck to finance the rest of her life. She doesn't even have to look good for you anymore she can just watch TV and eat whatever.

Wait till she pops out a few kids and oh boy make any comment about her weight then Hahaha enjoy

The memes basically write themselves

Bet you were the guy to never outright tell her that she's getting fat, but skirted around the topic hoping she'd get a hint.

Tell her she's getting fat and she needs to stop. Called an ultimatum.

Try to think long term. 99% of girls aren't going to stick to a strict lifting routine, so don't even bother with that route.

Bitches loves classes, sign up for a zumba or spin class with her.

Get her a fitbit/dog and start walking daily with her.

Encourage a more active/healthy lifestyle

Subtly flirt with hotter girls in front of her. Not enough to make her yell at her, but enough to make her notice you noticing other women and showing just slightly more interest in them.

I'm in far better shape than her. I don't eat out and cook from scratch almost every single day, run 4mi every other day, hike and bike on weekends.

Honestly this is very accurate, I'm pretty fortunate for that. Just a shame that she can barely go on a short hike without struggling and getting winded...that's my concern

oi piss off M8 cheeky cunt

Bringing up anything fitness/health related to her gets her pretty worked up but it might have to come to that to get her to change her lazy ass lifestyle (Netflix, social media, no self control over her diet, etc)

That will only last for a couple months at most, girls are inherently lazy especially when they finally get hitched

I bet Op's fiance is an American girl

Sorry OP but you're fucked. I'm in the same boat, why are some people so fucking lazy? It's really not that hard to get some results

fpbp

This.

Not OP here, but I agree. I was with a girl for years that, in the beginning, seemed like she enjoyed an active life style. She was faking. She'd get very upset if I mentioned wanting to do something active with her. To the point of crying and throwing a fit. She was hot because of good genetics, so I wasn't trying to change her. I genuinely wanted to do fun fit activities. Never again. My current gf lifts as often as I do and loves getting out to do things. Huge upgrade.

Naw it's for sure a British girl. America has a higher percentage of huge fatasses, but also has a decent number of slim/fit girls (at least in the early 20s age range). Britain in contrast has fewer absolute land whales, but nearly every single girl is chubby.

When you're doing the more recreational stuff on the weekends (e.g. hiking/biking) take her with you. Especially with hiking, you realize you're getting your ass kicked and you need to get in shape.

Another thing my friends have done to solve this problem is to start doing a martial art with their partner.

>fiance

You've done fucked up bad.

Same here

But since I'm a coward I don't say anything

>mfw

Point out how skinny one of her friends is

Buy her sexy clothing that you know is too small for her to wear.

>Tfw gf was 5'9 115 pounds borderline underweight
>fine by me since she has dd's
>suddenly gets a thyroid disorder and has gained 10 pounds
>right to her tits and ass
>freaking out cuz her ass is suddenly popping out of her size 0 jeans
>0 cellulite and gaining hourglass figure
I have opposite problem, how do I keep her from going skeleton? Convince her to lift and get a right squat ass?