feels okay

>indians walk in
>Go to every bench and shit on it
>Spill curry powder everywhere
>try to hit on the receptionist
>leave

Im sure its the same at all gyms

a faded polo and off-brand track pants is their workout outfit of choice

They mostly just mess around wearing polo shirts, then make a phone call and sit around for 40 minutes at my gym.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish dickhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

No no you got the accent wrong, you have to call op "sun of bich basterd" or something

This, sometimes they bring their kids too who just go from machine to machine playing around.

I once saw an Indian who actually knew what he was doing and had an impressive musculature.

>Track pants
Every one I see lifts in khakis and boat shoes

u saying wot u son of basterd bich? u mutherfuker i wil be yor mother u son of bich, top top top secret u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, the i will be your new dad u shitt!!! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

Most of them are permanent dyel mode and come in groups doing meme shit with terrible form.

One though takes the cake. He's a roid freak and always wears a tank top to show off his arms which are like the size of my legs legit massive but covered in pimples and shit from the roids. He wears sweats all the time and I noticed yesterday he legit no fucking joke had legs the size of starving Ethiopian children. I actually could not stop laughing at how bad the dudes body looked.

i got a gym in canada, we have a big sikh guy who knows how to lift, but then we have a bunch of pakistanis and arabs who turn every area into a curling zone.

i've yet to see brown or blacks at my gym DL 3-4 plates or squat 3 imo, its only whites and asians who do that.

Here's a pic of me and my wife.
Cry whitebois

I feel bad for your wife.

that babby is pretty cute

She works and I'm a stay-at-home dad

Only things I do is lifting(SS) ,cooking, and taking care of my kid

Feels good mane

You have been visited by the indian deity of workplace success. You will recieve positive reinforcement and recognition in the workplace, but only if you comment. "Well done Rajeev"

Making this

> slav
> niggers of yurop
Pick two.

what is a slav

Saw this on /pol/

no-one in this photo looks happy

Do you look happy in all of your photos?

Doesn't clean up his fucking weights. Just leaves his horrible plate math there for the next person to decipher

Saved.

All of the Indians where I live go to the Y

Well done Rajeev

Well done Rajeev

Well done Rajeev

you look so sad in this pic tho

tl;dr

It was probably a Shit. Was he wearing turban?

success and peace breeds jealousy

from one brown brother to another, way to fucking represent.

10/10 baby he looks cute af

yeah not like yurup has enough niggers already

yes but i bet it full of slaves tough..

This whole thread is just

>o w0w look at my isolated experience, let me confirmation bias this shit with people who have similar isolated experiences and proclaim some sort of universal maxim

You're all actual 100 IQ brainlets

Part of this is because athletics aren't emphasized in India to any of the degree they are in America. So when you see first generation Indians (i.e., emigrees from India) in US gyms, they're coming to it with little to none of the time and education in strength training.

Story's obviously different for second generation and beyond. As a community we're still very academic/career-focused, but you start lifting at one point or another once you realize the need for aesthetics/health/etc.

my current dl work weight (1x5) is 3pl8 and I'm brown. The brown kids at my uni gym all squat and dl heavy ass weight as well.

nice meme bud

>Sikh ~=~ Shit
>btw I'm 12

nice webm tho, saving that

Chill Majeet go eat some curry before ya shift at the gas station liquor store.

WELL DONE RAJEEV

WELL DONE RAJEEV

WELL DONE RAJEEV

I am the Indian at my gym. I make sure shit on every bench before I leave.

WELL DONE RAJEEV

so being a slav means being delusional. Makes sense, since they love communism

>ywn be a happy easy going pajeet

Why even live?

>this guy gets that qt to breed with him and I'm still a virgin
Well...time to kill myself I suppose. Thanks Satan

I love how happy and kind you guys are. I can leave my computer and all of my shit out in tge engineering building and know that it wont be fucked with. Always smile and say hello to me, a stranger, makes me feel like im back home in west texas. You can be stinky in my gym and hit on our white girls all you want. I aint even mad.

whatever makes you feel better. Btw, just now there was another terrorist attack on London Bridge

positive reinforcement and recognition in the what

>Australian Americans are 4th
How the fuck did that happen? Should I be moving to Burgerland?

Fuck me. I'm in Cape Town, South Africa, and it's the same story here.

Not that I mind them terribly, it's just... they're always WAY overdressed. Is it just a thing with them?

it always varies in my uni gym, but always typical faded polo and track pants standing around in groups doing whatever machine exercise. The two constant regulars that stick out to me though are "ripped hadji", monikered by some friends who is actually a sikh with some impressive musculature. The next, is this alpha pajeet who brings a wide array of awed orbiters who always screams really loud when he does any kind of lift.

WELL DONE RAJEEV

It only makes sense seeing Satan himself parading interracial couples

might be moving to SA for work. Can you redpill me on how bad it actually is?

>whatever makes you feel better.
Your country has an IQ of 97, and the US has an IQ of 98 despite being filled with spics and negroes. Facts are facts buddy.

I never mentioned my country. Also I'm a different guy to the one you talked to before. Depending on year and IQ tests, my country came second in Europe (behind Germany) despite being slavic.
Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Good night.

The other guy didn't mention his country either, so you must be on the lower end of spectrum of that 98IQ, lol

Which part? Be friendly with your neighbors. You should do this in all places, but especially SA. If shit ever hits the fan, you want the people living next to you to like you.

You'll need to know where you can and can't go past the mid-afternoon. Find out. You'll need good security for your perimeter. It's not 100% necessary but I highly recommended a place that has electrical wiring.

Most blacks I've met are alright. But if it's ever mid/late afternoon-night time, and you see a dude walking the streets like he's doing window shopping in a mall, assume the worst.

You will need to get a contract with a local security company (our police is overstreched and under-funded, so everyone who has the money to do so signs up with a security company who can provide you with services. You call them in a time of need, they'll be there in seconds (the good ones, at least. I recommend ADT, Chubb, Thorburn, or Vetas Schola)).

Make sure your house/apartment has iron bars on all windows, an iron gate in front of your front door, sliding gates in front of any side or back entrances.

All I can think of off the top of my head. I can give dox-safe pics of all my security, if you're interested.

>all of this
Is it really this bad? It sounds like you're one of those doomday preppers.

There's only one.
He fucks about on machines looking confused for about half an hour, then puts gloves on and punches the bag with no form and the weirdest footwork I've ever seen. Like, if you took a person that had never boxed, they would do predictable stuff like stand too wide and try to emulate what they'd seen. This Pajeet just glides around in a weird dance.

Some point if I catch him as I arrive I'll warm up on the next bag and make him look like a bitch

Don't forget
>no whites

>slavs who can't cope with being intellectually inferior
Doesn't make a difference what Slavic country I mention. Lol. You're stupid communists, just as useless as any other subhuman.
Here's a list of Slavic countries and their IQs:
Poland – IQ 99
Czech Republic – IQ 98
Belarus – IQ 97
Russia – IQ 97
Ukraine – IQ 97
Slovakia – IQ 96
Slovenia – IQ 96
Rank 14 – Bulgaria – IQ 93
FYROM – IQ 91
BiH – IQ 90
Croatia – IQ 90
Serbia – IQ 89

All of these are sub-100. And Slavic nations have less immigrants/refugees than Western Europe. Get REKT.

Are you serious m8?

Thats crazy man. Thank you for going into depth about what it is like. I would be living in Pretoria if I went. I didn't know that security was that much of a concern, but I had heard some stories of just how bad the zombies get at night.

What are the self defence laws like there? Someone recently said that if you catch a Kaffir breaking and entering or assaulting someone that you can open fire. Is this true?

and also yeah id really like to see your security setup if you dont mind!

Yes. I am a naive Caucasian straight male who lives in the suburbs.

Fuck man. If anything the measures I take are less than what the average SA'n takes. Did I mention the iron gate inside the house (on top of everything I listed before) separating the bedrooms/bathrooms from the rest of the house? I got one, but I live by myself so I don't use it.

I also don't have an alarm, a gun, or a massive guard dog, which most people here have some or all of.

And you are a mutt mix blood white who will never be pure like us slavs.

Oh your grandpa was french and your grandma was germans and your mom was Irish and Dutch. Real whites laugh at you when you list your mutt blood.

Am I being memed?

No dude, shit is legit fucked.

Pleasure man. If it ends up making a difference for you, then doubly so.

>Pretoria
Ehh... Again which part? If you know? Some parts are okay, others not so much.

The ROE are rough. You can only really open up if you can prove your life was in imminent danger. I'm not 100% sure myself so make sure on that when you get here.

Commencing dump.

>50 second wait

Use two devices to post

Why don't you lose weight?

You have a wife and kid might be time to look at living a healthier life man

Not at all fit related, but eh w/e. If any of you want to spread awareness etc.

>indian today in gym
>deadlifts like 140kg perfectly
>as i unload the squat rack he asks if i'm finished
>say yues
>tfw i felt like i did shit because i only just hit 60 kg on squat and my form suffered towards the end of the 5x5
>watch him for an example of good form
>mfw he has 1 quarter rom with the exact same weight as me
>puts it up abnother 5kg each side and even less rom
>stops
>leaves before i even finish my bench

How can you diddly 3 pl8 and not be able to squat 1?

WELL DONE RAJEEV

Thanks for the dump. You really weren't kidding.

I know Veeky Forums talks shit about indians but does it apply to indian-americans?

only thing indian are good for is coding in C++

*Java

Get your memes right.

Actually it's not a meme.

and Java. really any object-oriented programming language. go to any coding challenge site, or C++ forum and you'll see indians all over the fucking place with the java, C++, C#, python, etc...

thank you for the dump bro. I am not 100% right now on exactly where their office is, but I would imagine that it is in a nicer place considering it is a large oil and gas business.

I thought Brazil was bad.

ps.
this isn't him you cocks

thank you for the dump bro. I am not 100% right now on exactly where their office is, but I would imagine that it is in a nicer place considering it is a large oil and gas business.

GET IT RAJVEEPOO

are you a manlet perchance

If he just did heavy diddlys, his legs and glutes are probably already fucked.

Is it dangerous for your legs/lower back to do heavy diddly? Not that guy but I never went beyond 2.5 pl8, and now I'm starting to bulk.

>no Asians
That's a lie, Asians are everywhere.

Are indians cartoons?