LOL!!

LOL!!
How's your cut going? I hope you ended your bulk... right?

2 lbs from my goal weight then im gonna start a bulk and start lifting. can't wait desu

My body is in a weird state where I actually look better with slight body fat than very low bf. It sort of rounds me out a little, the difference is subtle but makes me look like a strong dude instead of medium lean skeleton.

Good work

You are too skinny. Way too skinny. You have literally no muscle mass, you can see your bones very clearly, so I dont know where the fuck you have gotten the idea to CUT more? I am sorry, but if you seriously think you should lose more weight you need professional guidance. You will need to gain more muscle mass. Period. This will stretch the loose skin and make it "fill in" more. As I said, the loose skin on your stomach will never go away, especially not if you cut more. Pack on 30-40 ibs, lift consistently. Even at 16%+ bf you will look a lot better than now. Just please, eat more and do not cut.

i dont have any loose skin, i can feel the fat in it. need to build a big chest and arms cause theyre the main parts I feel Im lacking

You need to eat some food man

you know you have to lift while you cut, right

>2 lbs
What the fuck that's not gonna fix you

> I do not have any loose skin
Christ... I tried helping, but you will do serious permanent metabolic damage, as you probably are eating sub 1k calories. Also, your bones stick out. A lot. I commend you for losing all that weight, but as I said previously, if you think you still need to lose weight and "don't have any loose skin" then good luck. It is not sustainable for long anyway.

you've "cut" to anorexia, good job idiot

lol
you are kiddding me

Don't listen to these fags telling you to bulk now, You're like a week away from a good bodyfat % to start bulking.

Is this what anorexia is? it's much worse than i thought

Can confirm. Anorexia is essentially dellusion. It's looking at an objectively skinny person in the mirror and saying "fat"

Exactly the same as seeing a fat person in the mirror and saying "healthy"

Thanks for confirming Reddit! Don't forget your source next time

You're going to die dumbass

Reddit here. Can confirm. Source: me.

start bulking asap. You're still going to look like shit after loosing those 2 pounds.

Eat 500+ calories over your TDEE and do a beginners weight lifting program

yes. we call it thicc