So there's bearmode, ottermode, ... what do you call this

So there's bearmode, ottermode, ... what do you call this

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/ashley-isaacs.9449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fucks wrong with her?

Skeletonmode.

genuinely very sad mode

why do we let people like op's pic live? would it not be a mercy just to end their lives? looking at the picture depresses me.

Badgermode

If some weeb on the internet gets depressed by looking at her imagine what she has to deal with everyday. Why go to Walmart and post pictures of yourself rather than eat a gun barrel?

mode

lost cosmonaut mode

a lot

kiwifarms.net/threads/ashley-isaacs.9449/

auschwitz mode

We have a winner

This is the real mode name.

breddy good

Ding ding

Fuck me I remember her from the right.

How weak you need to be physiological so that you can't eat food to survive ?

Starving African child mode

>Heh, I bet these summerfags will think I'm a genius...

You know that feeling when you look in the mirror and still look small, even when you have friends and family telling you you're looking big? It's like the opposite of that.

People go on and on about how a few weeks of fasting will make you blind and kill you, but you have these SPOOKY SKELETONS who haven't eaten in 5ever yet remain somewhat functional.

I believe the technical term is draugr

Creepy skelingtons

The Curse of the Mummy mode

Andersonville mode

30 day water fast diet mode

auschweight mode

"6'2 master race natty 4 years lifting" mode

God I can't wait for her to just die already. She's been hanging on the verge of death for YEARS. She's had a band-aid on the same spot on her face for months because her body doesn't have enough energy to heal itself. She spends most of her time in a wheelchair or on her bed. Just put her out of her misery already.

I would make a joke about this, but honestly, I don't think I can.
It's genuinely staggering how much the human body can put up with

My pet theory is that she is a lich. She aggressively posts pro-anorexic stuff on Tumblr and I am convinced she feeds on the energy of teen girls who starve themselves to be like her.

Every time someone says she'll die soon, she gains another year of power

>ywn karate chop her shins

This, not even worth joking about.

She's kind of an asshole though.
lolcow (dawt) farm/snow has a thread about her.

Auschwitz mode

STICC

I'm suprised those underaged faggot even replied to that. Damn I hate Veeky Forums summer

auschSTICC

it's her life and if she wants to slowly wither away then so be it. at this point the only person that can help her is herself.

hypothetically speaking if she went to rehab and started eating again do you think she'll make a full recovery?

would anyone here fuck her pussy?

nah maybe eugenia cooney but this is too far

no way, it's like a sandy desert down there m8

I'm pretty sure you'd get charged for murder with the internal bleeding you'd give her.
She can't lose too much blood as it is.

well i will have to ask /r9k/

no but I'd hug her and let her enjoy my body heat

>hypothetically speaking if she went to rehab and started eating again do you think she'll make a full recovery?
no. i've worked with some former bulimics and they always seem to have health issues later in life, even if they've completely overcome the disorder.

and this woman is much, much worse than any of those i've known have ever been.

My dick will finally do damage

The primary issue with Ashley is that her organs (all of them) are now in some way damaged. She cannot begin eating normally immediately and would need years of physical therapy she would not adhere to, only to live a life of chronic pain. She's better off just dying.

oh hey it's vegan trap

can you fuck off and stop posting. that'd be great.

>She's better off just dying.
that's a bit macabre then again so is she, knocking on death's door

stick bug mode

>Not Somalian mode

I want to help her so bad. I went though her insta and am crushed.

take care of yourself and your loved ones senpai. she does this to punish her mother. a very nasty person.

The problem is that she most likely doesn't want to be helped.

We have to accept that some people just want to kill themselves slowly and will refuse anyone trying to help them.

This, I feel bad for her.

Her body is permanently damaged at this point. Someone on lolcow made a post about doing an autopsy on a woman that died of aneorexia and their organs were completely fucked.

>she does this to punish her mother. a very nasty person.
what kind of a person would harm themselves in order to get revenge on a parent?

I wonder what it must be like to be her on the brink of death. if she receives enough requests do you think she'll agree to an AMA on reddit?

read that kiwi farms thread. her mother was possessive so to get revenge she began restricting her intake. she still lives with her and wastes away while her mom apologetically takes care of her.