Aren't sips super bad for a lean body? They're full of sugar and carbs why the fuck does Veeky Forums like them so much

Aren't sips super bad for a lean body? They're full of sugar and carbs why the fuck does Veeky Forums like them so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=537C9FD6-4CBB-886F-4D97-99653AAC8570
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The white one is fucking delicious and 10 calories. It's kind of fucked up that sips are so tasty even if they're diet, and the documentation proves that the sweeteners don't even spike insulin.
>But we don't want faggots like you sipping.

The true original S I P S are the zero calories ones, the ultra zero white being the supreme S I P. Now get out of my board you absolute pleb

>full of sugar
those are the goblin sips, the true aproved sip are the white ultra or the black absolutely zero

only drink the sugar free ones unless you want diabetes

>why the fuck does Veeky Forums like them so much

Sip posters are 18 and under

Veeky Forums doesn't like them.

Sip threads are an attempt to virally market a product, and many here take the bait like the useful idiots they are and then unironically propagate their millhouse-tier meme.

sips are the zero ones you retard

Fucking this, I was cutting hard, and disheartened, checked out energy drinks that were very low cals. I legit thought they'd taste like shit, but I was surprised by the Ultra zero. It's like a fucking fruit drank ffs

Get the fuck out you subhuman filth. Never gonna make it

>decide to see what this dumb meme is about
>Buy an ultra zero white
>It's not bad, could even be called good
>Instant shame for succumbing to viral marketing

My man

this shit is so crazy, when i first saw the whole sip meme i laughed at how stupid it was, then the next time i go to the gym there's loads of empty cans of the stuff. Even the rugby scholarship kids are drinking it

That's because it's full of sodium and aspartame. It's fucking garbage m8

I liked monster ultra white before I knew it was a meme on fit.

I ask about sips and get called a subhuman. Fucking addicts I hope the heartburns are worth it.

Lifters have been drinking white sips for years. That's why it became a Veeky Forums meme. In fact it's kind of amazing that it didn't make it to Veeky Forums sooner. People who think it's viral marketing or that people are drinking it now because it's a Veeky Forums meme are seriously out of touch.

That said, it's still a great meme.

What's this guy's name again?

>he's never sipped

They don't, it's a meme

Literally been drinking lo carbs since 2011.

What do sips even do anyway... haha

Christian Guzman. Just a rich cuck sponsored by another shill supplement company that is trying to appear "innovative" while theyre just selling the same old shit that's been sold for years, just under dosed and over priced because they have a trendy logo and colorful labeling.

>No mention of the Tea Monsters
They only have 6g of sugar and carbs plus they don't taste like shit like other sips.

stop. its too obvious now.

I'm 25 and just came storming out of Costco with a $26 pack of 24, it was the only thing I got. I marched proudly down to the front carrying my care package with my ripped arms in play as I rammed a lil Mexican girl in the back with it for taking too long.

I also saw one of the weird long haired faggots from /b/ Mirin' me

>the documentation proves that the sweeteners don't even spike insulin

This. I /s i p/, but don't intentionally delude yourself to justify bad choices. Accept the truth and moderate consumption.

This. Only true sipsters buy Zero cal, Zero sugar ones. Anything else is poseurs

NOS is superior in every fucking way.
Calories: 0
Carb: 0
Sodium: 180mg
Taste: 200% better than garbage monster

it's a meme you dip

why not just use pre-workout? or coffee.

those are what i use

What are the benefits and which one is better?

erythritol, actually

its a sugar alcohol which the body doesnt break down so it just passes through your body undigested, and it has 70% the sweetness of sugar and none of the problems with it

you can buy it online and my shipment should be here soon. i look forward to seeing how it works with covfefe

fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=537C9FD6-4CBB-886F-4D97-99653AAC8570

basically, enjoy your cancer.

>Taking fitness advice from a stranger on the internet.
>Taking said advice from a "vegan trap

Goomah's launching a new energy like the ultra white zero monster whatever. $2.50 for 200mL

>Making it
>Taking advice from degenerates
Pick one

Coffee is better on the bulk but cold brew and room temperature coffee tastes like shit and doesn't stop the hunger. The Ultra line is close to 0 calories (uses sugar alcohol and asulfame potassium) and is more prone to insulin spikes but everything else checks out. I used to drink that shit all the time at the vending machine because I didn't have time for a coffee and had to cram for finals at college. Now I have actual disposable time and can make my own coffee warm so fuck spending money on Monster.

Just get some proper fucking sleep, christ

Here's a better question, why sipp when you can CHUGG?!

I've been doing 16 hours shifts + chores + gym + some school I need this shit been drinking Bangs they're pretty good

isnt that the thing that killed the mutant gene on x men?

Even in Japan we cannot escape the sip

Those aren't sips dude

DAMN I KNEW I SAVED THOSE COUPONS FROM 2009 /B/ FOR A REASON

can someone give me a quick rundown on sip taste power rankings? only want the zero calories sips, sugary sips need not apply.

>What's this guy's name again?

Marty McMonstershill

Comin atcha

my dude! can't wait to bulk up on /sips/ tomorrow

Haven't tried cyan or yellow yet.

Sips are just specific flavors?

>not using homemade caffeine pills
none of you are going to make it, in the gym or at the bank

It's the ultra line--zero ultra, ultra blue, ultra red, etc. I mean people call basically energy drink "sips" at this point, but the original sips are the ultras. Zero sugar, buttload of B vitamins, mostly taste great.

*sips fedora*

Except purple sips, fuck those things

*basically any energy drink

>be me
>be in army
>be one of several battalion PT studs
>have a caffeine pill before PT every morning, and have a Muscle Monster for breakfast every morning
>do this for ~2 years
>I'm a complete jacked monster by the time I ETS, and I can still run better than most of my unit
>fast forward to now
>rarely sip, trying to have a "cleaner" lifestyle, lost most of my gains and energy
There has to be a connection

monsters look cool af with moon runes on top

Thank you for your service. Pic related.

I owe much of my success to Veeky Forums. Thank you Veeky Forums, you got me through the hard times with your bro science and memes.

Bump for sips

>the documentation proves that the sweeteners don't even spike insulin

Wrong. My grandma's a diabetic and sweeteners still fuck with her sugar levels.

My theory is that taste does in fact play a part (i.e. If your tongue tastes something sweet, regardless of sugar content, the body will release insulin in preparation for what it assumes to be sugar intake)

Japan is just an American colony. You should know this by now.

>Buttload of B vitamins
>He still believes that your body absorbs any vitamins that come from supplementation/etc as opposed to natural sources

>mfw people don't know about mate tea

not gonna make it