Do you ""people"" seriously believe that eating 1800 calories will yield the same body composition and quality of life...

Do you ""people"" seriously believe that eating 1800 calories will yield the same body composition and quality of life and longevity as eating 2800 calories and doing 1000 calories worth of cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnEI8MPVOas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1000 calories worth of cardio
>everyday
>thinks this isnt hell

>"cardio is haaard D;"

> 1000 kcals a day of cardio
> running one mile is .75kcals per lb of bodyweight
> 250lbs fatty would burn 187.5kcal per mile ran
> would have to run 5-1/3 miles per day
Who the fuck can do that? I mean, what kind of fat bastard can safely get off the couch and immediately start jogging 5-1/3 miles a day?

Source for that formula? Never seen an actual formula for kcals burned per mile ran before.

that's like jogging for 1 hour every morning before work. How many hours a day do you spend watching TV or on the internet ?

If you eat 2800 cals your arteries will get clogged with fat and sugar and you'll have a heart attack much quicker than if you just ate 1800 cals.

>running one mile is .75kcals per lb of bodyweight

lmao nice broscience faggot

>5-1/3 miles
>amerilards think that is a lot

>implying 2800 calories is from junk food

I'm literally referring to bigger portion sizes of healthy food.

Who can eat that much every single day? I usually hit around the 1600-1900 mark

2800 + cardio is just objectively better. There is no disputing it. The only people who deny this are lazy or busy or """busy""".

I'd much rather wake up, enjoy a big-ass bowl of oats, go run for an hour, go to work, have a few nuts or fruit while I work, have a meat sandwich at lunch, have another piece of fruit, lift weights after work, have a protein shake, eat a nice dinner of chicken and veggies, then eat my daughter's meat sandwich than have to just autistically track and count everything I eat to save time and the "effort" for cardio

You walk at 5mph, so more like a half an hour jog

Nah you walk at around 5km/h which is about 3.5mph

So like 45 minutes jogging

HAHAHAHAHAH sometimes I just can't tell if people are serious on this board or not

>eat my daughters meat sandwich
I knew her hole was too big, I'm telling on you user

You just reminded me of when my 6 y/o niece asked why fat people are fat

I just told her about gluttony, greed, and showed her the picture of Christ.

I fear for her. My brother is fat and his wife is gaining mass at an alarming rate.

God I want a daughter

Unless you're a serious runner that will tear your shit up if you do it everyday. And eventually you're going to need to give your legs/feet a break. I know we inflate everything on Veeky Forums, but come the fuck on, thinking 5 miles of running a day is average is ridiculous. Someone starting out running should absolutely not do that immediately, they would snap their shit up.

>then eat my daughter's meat sandwich
Noice

Find something sporty to do, eat less processed foods.

I'd call myself a somewhat serious beginner runner been consistently running with a plan 3-6 times a week for about a 1.5 years now. 6min/km is my easy pace for 21 km runs.
and I agree 56 km(5 miles a day) per week is a lot and doing that without building up to it is gonna leave you in pain and force you to take time off from training.

here take it from an olympian running coach
youtube.com/watch?v=wnEI8MPVOas

There are people who actually have stuff to do in their lifes (work, education, family, social life, hobbies and interests) and can't spare the time/energy to slave away 2 hours on cardio every day.

Maybe one day you will be one of those people.

>eat my daughter's meat sandwich

>eat my daughter's meat sandwich
excuse me

the difference between people like you and chad is that chad effortlessly walks 10,000 steps a day and reaps great health benefits as a result. don't be sedentary for 23+ hours a day and look like shit as a result.

>only chad has the power to walk 10,000 steps
10,000 steps isnt even a lot, i get that in the first 3 hours of work.

My dude, I work 12 hour days one hour away. I use my non-lifting days to cook. I also like to shower and read and stuff. There is no way I can shove in 1000 calories of cardio a day and still get enough sleep.

Not everyone has that much free time that they can carve out into five mile runs. You'd know that if you'd stop eating your daughter's meat sandwich for a second and think

5+ miles a day is only feasible for someone preparing for a marathon.

And even then, while the 5 mile run is probably your short run of the week, you still take a couple days off running to not complete fuck your shit up.

high school physics works fine as a minimum.
work done in joules = force in newtons x distance in meters

Is there anyone even claiming this?

Obviously doing cardio will yield changes to one's musculature, cardiovascular and mental wellbeing that one won't have if they sit on the sofa all day long even if the caloric intake is the same.

your body has resources that can't be replenished with more caloric intake, by doing one thousand calories worth of cardio you will be diminshing your muscle and strength adaptations and that is a fact.

Mom???

How did you find Veeky Forums???

it's not, but effortlessly doing at least that many every day is a great way to ensure a decent level of physical fitness and allow for plenty of extra eating without autistic levels of calorie counting required

I mean, everyday, that is a lot. I don't run as much as I used to when i did track in school, but 5+ mile runs are pretty tiring

No you're not. You think athletes don't use up more than 1000kcal a day to train?

except th human body is not a closed thermodynamic system and the energy conversion efficiency is not 100% due to many factors

it's really not, but you don't need to to cardio worth 1000 of calories for simply maintaining at 2800 a day

1. Professional athletes across disciplines have a concept of the "off season." This burn 1000kcal a day thing doesn't take into account the common sense concept of training cycles.

2. A hypothetical athlete who burns 1000kcal a day indefinitely will destroy his joints and muscles unless he is either a genetic freak or has access to seriously powerful supplements.

yes, it's healthier when you're in shape but technically after a while oxidation due to higher consumption and activity burning calories, should in theory take a toll on your dna and shit and make you die faster due to shortening telomeres and dna breaking up, however studies show that running in fact heals tendons and helps repair oxidation damage done to cells so idk what's the healthies way to live, i just know that i wanna be shredded as fuark and doing cardio helps with that, idgaf about living to 120 like a dyel nip