Does anyone here use a butt plug when squatting? Or is it a meme?

Does anyone here use a butt plug when squatting? Or is it a meme?

Sometimes after I squat (4pl8+), my underwear gets stains.

dude that's gay

Using a buttplug isn't going to make your underwear stain less...

I just bought a set very similar to these ones just for squatting. It does work, just don't tell your gym Bros that you do it

Does it affect your squat mechanics in any way?

This is a serious question. But I feel that the nature of the topic might seem like it's some meme shit.

that first plug of the day

It gives your muscles something to bear down on and forces you to squeeze your inner glutes on the bottom of the lift.

its not gonna give you an instant 50 lbs. but its similar to wearing a lifting belt in the sense that it gives something to push on and will net you an extra 15-20 lbs.

I go back and forth on that issue. Yes, it works well but I have to wait an extra day between squats to tighten back up

I've never done it, probably because my hole is too tight and I couldn't fit 2 fingers in let alone a plug.

Cool pic bro

Is the squat plug meant to hold your shit in while squatting?
I thought it stays on the ground, and is meant to act as motivation for you to hit proper depth.
Someone please answer; this is important to my training.

Best results if you put it on the ground, clench, bring it up and return it. That way you're constantly shocking your body for optimal gains.

no you fucking homo it is suppose to stay in your ass for your glutes and prostate to bare against. Lmao why would you use a squat plug as motivation to go deeper? It's like you want something up your ass.

Mac please go.

Squat plugs will improve your squat.
They're about as common as squat shoes, and there's good reason for that.

I don't need a squat plug because God gifted me with a powerful anus that can crush diamonds.
Nothing gets past my anus.

You stinky butt fag. Smelly pongy cunt. Slimey, brown paste poo bum. Silly sexy dirty bunghole. Let me clean your cookie cutter with my corn attracted mouth. Poo in my nostrils.

>qt fingering my asshole
>feels good
>TOO GOOD
>*crunch*
>had to tell the emergency room she smashed it in the car door

TASTE MY ASS JUICE

Cant you just fucking learn to wipe properly and/or wash your ass thoroughly before lifting?

>Noticing your cock bulge right under your anus
Mirin bro, no homo

I had shit hip flexors and couldn't hold my form when I went ass to grass. I used plugs for about a month to correct the form. Never told anyone about it, but it deff worked.

>> mfw I told my lifting buddy that I starting doing yoga to strengthen my hip flexors

That's not the issue, the issue is that my anus somehow releases shit stains while I'm lifting, in a very small amount I might add. I usually shower before I hit the gym and yes, I soap my ass and its surrounding areas.

No homo but please breed me

>squatting in a room full of people
>going for PR
>didn't double check the math to compensate with bigger plug
>rocket a rubber bullet on to the floor mid squat

at this point I don't know if you're genuinely attempting to be helpful or if I'm being memed into putting a thing up my bottom

what kind of a timeline am I living in?

Google it, everyone does it.

KEK

i bet you thought this was funny. trying too hard bro...

My original problem was staining my underwear squatting and I feel like I might literally shit myself one day in the gym. This affects my mental state squatting and I may not be able to go 100% because I'm afraid I might stain my underwear or shit myself. I don't know if you guys are meming here but if a squat plug does make you stronger like a belt it would be pretty cool.

>tfw your plug falls out mid rep but your spotter slides his in so you can complete the set

thanks brah

God this board is the best for hearty keks.

Yeah I thought it was a joke until I tried it with a small plug and felt an immediate improvement in my form. Definitely helps activate the glutes and hip flexors. I only use it when I'm squatting or deadlifting heavy ass weight though (3pl+)

Fuck. I giggled.

Stop taking soo many cocks up your ass, faggot, and maybe your asshole will stop whistling in the wind!!!FACT!!!

reminded me of the guy that used to post pics of his ass in a garage

no I find them too pleasurable to focus on lifting

so do these help with your ass cheek muscles or something?

They're for self defense. If a large man tries to spot you without saying no homo you quickly contract your anus and shoot the butt plug out like a shitty bazooka.

it teaches you how to use your glutes properly

these guys are all memeing you. It isn't a true butt plug it is a tampon inserted anally.

But these guys think it's soooo funny to call them butt plugs.

BAD IDEA. I fell for this meme and had to keep getting larger and larger buttplugs as they were constantly stretching out my ass and slipping out during squats. After having to shove a plug the size of a coke can up my ass I decided enough was enough. Now my asshole is permanently stretched out. Everytime I squat down, I feel my asshole gaping wide open along with the stench of shit accompanying it. I have to shove a bunch of Bounce dryer sheets in my underwear when I go to the gym now to mask the scent.

I'm currently doing anal kegels to try and tucker my pucker, so we'll see how that goes.

I just picked up one of these at my local supplement shop and it works wonders. I've even started dipping it in some preworkout to give me that extra kick.

Why would a hetero male insert a butt plug in his ass?

Only fags would do something like that

>tucker my pucker

>mfw preworkout enters my anal fissures.

But imagine how great it'll feel when you do your post-workout protein shake enema

just don't put stuff in your poophole man, not that hard

this is too fucking fresh

MY LORD

You have either internal hemorroids or mucosal prolapse

>that guy who inserts his squat plug in-between sets

Who else /goldenasshole/ here?

I ordered one.

Gonna try a light 405lb workout with it when it arrives later this week.

I tried it out to see if it was a meme or not. I gained about 15lbs on my squat since I started using it.

Protip: Hide your lube in a hair conditioner bottle if you take a shower before you lift.

>motivation to get peneterated

Yeah if you're a faggot.

You wear the squat plug so that it can help your form, especially for your glutes to bare against it.

Is it IPF approved?