What's the point of lifting when it's all about face...

What's the point of lifting when it's all about face? Cardio is healthy but lifting kills your joints and you can get a 10/10 without touching a weight

If you're ugly it actually has the the opposite effect because people think you're compensating

dude is fuckin ugly even without that busted ass hair

>t.jealous beta manlet.

Maybe he got a girl like that because he's an awesome person. You're not an awesome person. You judge women entirely based on their looks alone and then you act butthurt when they do the same. Kill yourself or improve yourself, just stop whining.

how did he get a girl that many on this website could consider a legitimate 10/10, while being non white?

511 king of manlets sorry bud

all white men are pasty and have that same cunty face non white is where its at

this is a white man

this is a black man

BTFO

>Neck training.

There are retards that will fall for this.

not you user, you're smart, you're loyal, i appreciate that

>over compensating this much on an autistic frog image sharing forum
So glad I'm not a dirty fetish for broken whores

>its all about the face

Can someone refute OP's point?

triggered

i will die a fucking healthy as fuck strong old brilliant white man.

feels good peasants.

with spectrum attributes, thats why im here, so yeah theres that.

Maybe he's a decent guy who provides for her, protects her, and loves her. Or maybe their not even together?

Because maybe it's not just about face you autistic fucking incel
Oh maybe they're not even together who knows.

I'm too drunk for you to be copying me 30 seconds after I say something.

You lift so you feel better about your own body. Also for better self confidence

you can lift stuff that would be heavy from the point of view of the man on the street but not likely to destroy your body. it is actually important health wise.

well, i lifted and turned from trash heaps to legit beautiful women on my D coming after me. I'm not a 10/10 but im pretty good looking at least above average and lifting from skele to 1 year has definitely improved things.

i cant imagine being one of those skinny 10 dudes and actually picking up a weight but im glad theyre all lazy skinny fat fucks.