Does your gym allow this?

Does your gym allow this?

I got kicked out for wearing a sports bra and sweatpants.

Pics now

Post more of her, you son of a bitch.

lel, my gym dont even allow singlets. Its guided towards guys tho, because they dont want those string singlets

squatting barefoot? yeah I do it 3 times/wk

What would you do Veeky Forums?

Ignore her. Also, her areolas are disturbingly large.

IS THAT '''''THE''''' TANYA????????

(Zhenya y114 still better, but...)

yes, aging like a fine wine

She has disgustingly long femurs. She'll never be a great weightlifter.

Why the fuck don't male only gyms exist? At my Gold's there's a "women only zone." The fuck is this?

Because that's fucking sexist. Women are snowflakes who get their own zone.

why the fuck these whores take pic like that?

its annoying

It's the "stupid slut" challenge.

Not a chance, the local gym paladin is too much of a hardass to let skeletons inside.

Same reason there's no men's only homeless shelters even though 90% of homeless are men. Men are expendable, and as soon as you try to stand up for men, prepare to deal with being portrayed as literally Hitler in the media.

Do you really think that's a skeleton? Are you American?

What the fuck is the chain

lol :)

there is one brazilian at /pol/ that start threads with a girl doing that stupid face, i get mad everytime

I wish they did. Because then the pajeetswarm would flock to the women and attempt shiity pickup lines instead of hogging all the free weights for 1 set of curls every 5 minutes while wearing a rugby shirt amd jeans. Fucking pajeets man, i swear to god

Why the fuck these nerds get mad at pictures of strangers?

its annoying

i just have something that is unknown for you, MORAL

Roastie

>that indian tier comment

90% of homeless shelters only have men already so just go to the next one if the 1 homeless woman annoy you so much.

Inb4 long legs are discusting. Get out fag

all women should be homeless

>>Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I spotted you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical gymbro. If anything, I'll be the one in the Smith machine.

and still they wouldnt want you, sorry

Explain the chain if not for a necromancer binding her to servitude.

>no ass
>no tits
>mediocre face
>attention whore
>literal child mentality

fuck yourself

I can't decide if these pics are arousing or if I'm just a degenerate. hopefully the former more than the latter.

>what would you do
Like what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Haha, imagine if you were doing crunches on the floor and she just stepped onto your face and stayed there, aha.

wow that was mean

>why the fuck these whores take pic like that?
...to get annoy-boy irritainment points from faggots like you. Try to contain your ADHD long enough not to give them the attention they crave.

>ADHD
what is that?

Way to project there boyo, I don't care about homeless women but there's a reason they have special protections and programs, and men do not.

>Google
what is that?

>41676829
thanks for the (You)

oh shit
i have some of those symptons

:(

Absolutely not, she isn't wearing shoes

Chains aren't allowed in my gym.

Trying to copy Ahegao.