Black slaves were freed by white people

>black slaves were freed by white people
How do niggers and lefties cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1EG_4IBzbA
youtube.com/watch?v=tvJakG-801I
youtube.com/watch?v=cGZ15IHN2_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>siamese twins were soldiers

>America has the most beautiful folk music
how do europoors and asians deal with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=W1EG_4IBzbA

They don't, they just ignore it. Actually had some Basketball-American the other day tell me that I "owe" him reparations for what "my ancestors" did to his. Couldn't think of what it would have been though, considering my family came to New York in the 1850s from Ireland to work on the railroads, and my great-great-great-grandfather's brother died at Gettysburg to free these ungrateful animals.

They dont lel

>fruity "spiritual" bullshit
are you going to post riverdance next you frube

>I'm the one who decided to free the sex slave girl I had in my basement for 20 years. Why isn't she grateful toward me wtf???

>white people collectively owned all of the slaves
Friendly reminder that 400,000 white people died to save your ungrateful asses and you've been basically given everything for free for the past 40 years and you're still useless.

>spiritual
t. autistic eurotard

leftie here,I usually drink whiskey and listen to this once a month to honor their sacrifice:
youtube.com/watch?v=tvJakG-801I

200,000 or so African Americans soldiers served the union. Not to mention the legacy of uprising and resistance. They freed themselves just as much as white people saved them. Also:

>your typical yankee soldier was fighting to free slaves
"no"

Also also:
>freed from slavery only to be subjected to Jim Crow, redlining, war on drugs and police violence which disproportionately target them all while being forced into an IV drip of welfare dependency while being denied the means to accumulate and hold onto wealth and independence.

>your typical yankee soldier was fighting to free slaves
>>typical yankee
>>>yankee

fuck off Reb, the boys in blue brought the Jubilee.

>200,000 or so African Americans soldiers served the union. Not to mention the legacy of uprising and resistance.

>They freed themselves just as much as white people saved them
No, you fucking retard. Niggers didn't have no resistance of their own, they just fought for the WHITE army for because they had to and because it fit their narrative. Without the WHITE union and US for that matter they'd still be picking cotton so your statement is dull as fuck

r/thathappened

>200,000 or so African Americans soldiers served the union. Not to mention the legacy of uprising and resistance. They freed themselves just as much as white people saved them.

for perspective more white union soldiers died (about twice as many) and black soldiers served.

It's like saying jews freed themselves from auschwitz cuz couple of them served the red army lol. Literally

Fact is without white people niggers would remain slaves untill.. well untill whites decided otherwise. There was never a nigger uprising or nothing. They're a submissive breed

nice lol

ya we give them free money and they can get into any college for free if they get c's. sooo much oppression.

>steal factory
>"durr i'll give you x cans of tuna with my recently "obtained" factory, don't complain!"

How retarded are you 1 - 10?

Can use this the next time someone says something about reparations, user

Or this

>steal tools
>"durr i'll let you use them for x hours anyway, don't complain!"

How do you explain the underground railroad then? It could be concieved as economic warfare, which was led and organized by ex slaves.

>measuring liberty and time spent as a slave
wut

Lincoln was black

>How do you explain the underground railroad then?
How does the underground railroad function without a network of abolitionist safehouses?

Chang and Eng's sons actually became Confederate soldiers

>>I'm the one who decided to free the sex slave girl I had in my basement for 20 years and had a heart attack while unchaining her because of my lard ass. Why isn't she grateful toward me wtf???

youtube.com/watch?v=cGZ15IHN2_Q

>muh existential timeless morality
>muh most didn't care about the slaves
>muh jim crow
>muh 300,000+ dead just on the Union side doesn't pay anything back
>muh slaves freed themselves

Basically they just compact it and dice it up into small compartments and fit it into their retarded world view because they can't accept that perhaps white people actually don't owe or oppress blacks, but have actually put up with a lot of shit to let blacks ride their coat tails. Obviously anything less than some retarded dream of perfect equality, even in a past governed by a different set of standards closer to the metal of the cutthroat natural world, is an outrage to an ideologue. Thus they can't accept that people of the past were just trying to do the best they thought possible and weren't all evil maniacs. Non-retarded lefties at least understand that the concept of gradual change, necessary compromise, and multifaceted determination, but your average modern SJW leftie and their still buys the total and complete meme.

>white people collectively owned all of the slaves

No, Americans collectively lived in a society that was built on and responsible for the transatlantic slave trade and chattel slavery (i say Americans because we're obviously not talking about the Americas in general because blacks freed themselves in Haiti). The point of the post, which you missed, is that white people, and only a portion of them, are giving themselves credit for ending something that only happened because of something they did. Exactly like the post said, you wouldn't think that someone you tied up in your basement owed you something because you chose to release them, the courts certainly wouldn't think so.

>Talking about black Union soldiers
>lolol, u Cletus

Goddamn I hope the South secedes again just so it can kill more retardass Americunts in the process.