How to resist "The Hunger" ?

Of course on a calorie deficit you're hungry i know, but rn I'm hungry I'm feeling it. How can I resist/deny it ?? I'm so hungry and there's Nutella... Fuck. Also how do you guys deal with hunger ?

Other urls found in this thread:

kidshealth.org/en/teens/spittingoutfood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink water.

water

drink a lot of water

have you tried drinking water?

Hey are you drinking water yet?

suck some cum you faggot

that's my 3rd meal sorry

Remind myself of the disgusting blob i'm trying to leave behind, usually a good motivator to drive a sense of discipline.

Yeah but how can I deny it ?

Good idea

Retards will tell you water.

Here's a trick. Stuff your fat face with lettuce.

It has virtually no calories and fills your stomach.

Go to sleep. Wake up and its time for a meal.

adding onto this, cucumbers. like 12 calories for each massive thing, and they taste pretty alright with lime and chili powder. iirc, it forms some kind of slime in your stomach which is hard to break down, further extending the amount of time you'll feel full

Lift for the willpower gainz. Then the problem will be no more.

take your clothes off and binge eat while looking at yourself in the mirror

Accept it and move on (but don't eat).

would it be weird to just chew the food but not swallow it? like just spit it out once chewed

digits
also this gave me a boner.
How fucked am i?

Yes that's an eating disorder that fucks your teeth and will lead to bulimia

Raw broccoli is even better because it tastes so bad and it's so hard to chew that you don't wanna eat anymore.

thats a recognized eating disorder lol

You just need to practice willpower and possibly work on your attitude towards food.
Remember, getting Veeky Forums is as much of a mental thing as it is physical. If you have an unhealthy relationship with food and the feelings food gives you, you won't make it.

Not throwing it up. Just chewing it without swallowing. Fucks up your teeth?

kidshealth.org/en/teens/spittingoutfood.html

keep yourself busy and drink more water

are you supposed to be hungry on a deficit? I started a 500 calorie deficit a few days ago and I haven't really felt hungry. I started to feel cold once after 16 hours without food (16/8 IF) and my stomach made some noises, but it didn't really "feel" like hunger that I've felt in the past.

Veggies are basically calorie free foods, so eat a lot of those with meals to keep you feeling not hungry without adding many calories. No need to feel "full" all of the time, that's for fatties.

also, why is there Nutella? that just seems stupid if you have no willpower and you're trying to lose weight easily. most of the battle is fought in the grocery store if you're doing it right.

Usually after being fat for most of your life with a terrible diet you'll also have terrible gut flora which drives the hunger.

Some people have been successful through shit transplants but I don't think I could ever handle that. You can probably just carpet bomb it with antibiotics and then start anew eating right from day 1 and taking probiotics.

What is willpower ?

People go on month-long water fasts, it's very tough to feel hungry for real. But if your gut flora is shit, it'll try to make you eat by creating discomfort... your food is also their food.

Yeah but how can they do this with the ravenous hunger with it how they can resist ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it's having the mental strength to avoid doing fatty stuff that you want to do but know you shouldn't do.

I fucked up and bought a package of mini cookies that were on sale. guess what is only getting eaten when my calorie deficit for the day is well below 500? those cookies, until I bring them to work to share with coworkers.

also, dumping shitty food that you regret buying on coworkers is a professional tactic. win-win for everyone.

water + gum. i figured out that i need to have something to chew on, im not actually hungry

It's awful cause this Don't work how can I deny hunger

Coffee. Tea. Water.
Cucumbers, mushrooms and any veggies with a lot of water in them.

coffee or even tea works for me, you should try it.

Eat when you're not hungry. Eat more often. Eat protein with every meal. And drink more water.

>What if snow white was no longer beautiful and the seven dwarves not so short?
What if? What is the point of this

oh fuck me. thanks for letting me know brehs

>I'm so hungry and there's Nutella...
1. throw away the nutella immediately
2. nutella is just about the worst possible thing you could eat to satiate hunger. It won't fill you up at all, you will end up eating 2,000 calories of it before you feel even somewhat satiated. You will get nauseous from eating so much sugar before you get satisfaction from eating.

Gum increases hunger, moron.

this helped when i first lost like 60 pounds cant eat when your asleep

Do something else to keep your mind busy. Play some video games, read a book, draw some pictures, study for that exam etc.

>im hungry
>better eat some 60% sugar paste
Buy some fucking carrots or some shit and snack on those if you can't control yourself.

Here's the thing. You're not hungry, you just want to eat. I'm hungry right now, I haven't eaten in about 24 hours, but it's not the same as when you find yourself compulsively heading to the kitchen and looking through the fridge/cupboard for something.

You just have to exercise your willpower, you WILL thank yourself later.

>I haven't eaten in about 24 hours

Don't you have any pedestrians to run over with your van?