What do I say?

What do I say?

i dont like racemixing

Respond with "oh shit. I gotta charge my phone. tty"
Then block her

What's your favorite fetish?
So for me, I really get off to the thought of just how incredibly intimate some things are. Like just the idea that sex means I'm literally inside the other person's body. And cumming in a girl is just filing her even more with me, my essence, if you will. So naturally the idea of impregnating a girl is got to me. The deeper my cum goes in her the better. Swallowing, cumming in her ass, it's all great.

Should I? I'm about to do it

I Hey Hello

First of all charge your fucking phone.

Then ask her out to lunch.

She lives 33 miles away

Then stop talking to her, or amuse yourself with conversation without worrying about consequences

I find her attractive though

Best possible scenario what happens?

Will you be my discount anne Hathaway for tonight

so you going to make a move or not?
>oh she lives far away
>but i find her attractive
quit making excuses

So? I find plenty of girls attractive. Don't give any one and especially one you just started talking to any more weight than another. Remember bro there is a ton of women out there

I'm 5'9. Did I fuck up? Do I lie?

Give her a metric measurement and hope she doesn't follow up.

oh brother did youTell her your 5'4

This, say 18cm

just b urself man

:):):):)

Or you could just say you're 6 foot, she's not going to be able to tell in person

>Oh, what is that in feet?

pic related

>I don't know how to convert it, I only know how to convert pounds to dollars because I'm always counting all my money.

Lie and say you're 5'11. Girls don't know shit about height.

plug in your phone what's wrong with you

I told her the truth...hasn't responded yet

You dun goofed even bringing that up. Tell her the truth but say Conor McGregor's height

What do I say next? I'm not driving to her place the only way this happens is if she goes my way

at this point im not even sure if i believe manlets are people anymore

bask bif bu ban but bur benis bin ber bangina

YOU FUCKED UP BRAH SHOULD'VE SAID METRIC

only hope is to say "Those are 2 measurements"

Set a date man

I did it.

>have sex with her
>penis isn't that big

It's 7.5 inches but I'm bipolar and on a shit load of meds so it's hard for me to flirt.

>I find her attractive
You fuckin kidding me bro? Shouldn't have even responded for her validation

What app is this even? Seems like every week a new app pops up

>speaking of jokes, the only joke i can think of is you not coming over to my place tonight

boom panties dropped

She's being sarcastic...you blew it.

>5'9
why are you even talking to women? when will manlets learn?

>tfw 24 year old permavirgin and wish i could use an app like tinder/bumble to learn conversation but i am so ugly and friendless that i couldnt even form a profile that a girl would swipe on

stop being a coward

You have to start somewhere and you'd be surprised. Don't puss out.

so i make a profile with my ugly ass alone everywhere and you expect a girl to think im socailly valuable enough to even talk to?

Yes. What do you have to lose?

well theres always the risk of people i know or knew seeing me in a profile, alone everywhere, ugly as fuck. theres of course getting zero matches and having my nonexistent self esteem even lower

then of course actually matching with some girl despite all that and not even being able to converse over text, let alone in public, because of how autistic i am nd having to look at that head on as well

Who cares what they think? Human beings need to get together one way or another.

If you don't do anything at all what do you expect to happen? How do you expect to get better if you don't practice?

just jump in dude. don't think about it. It's summer. Go get a girl somehow.

for

hey dude I think you might be on the wrong board, this board isn't /r9k/ but yeah good luck didn't mean to call you out.

yeah i know this is fit where all the most alpha dudes congregate (given how many guys here have girlfriends, the number of girls guys here fuck, how many friends and how smart and rich everyone here is) but no other boards let you post feel stuff

then of course i try to share my issue with any normal people and get called an r9k forever alone school shooter aspie and to kill myself so theres that

You're not helping yourself.

Even online woman expect you to say the first thing

Online women are just the same women with even more choices, more guys initiating and less risk. Expect them to be worse because they don't have to be face to face. That part goes for everyone though.

If someone you know sees you, then they use the same app too. It doesn't matter. If you get no matches, oh well, wait a while or try a different app. I really doubt you'll get zero matches anyway, regardless of how you look. Everyone sees each other differently and you're attractive to certain people. Even go on omegle video or text chat if you're too scared to use a dating app

Doesn't matter, had sex.

lanklets btfo?

you unironically are doing fine
if you want to meet her which i doubt you will, just talk about some gay shit like what she studies.
If not do something funny like put Veeky Forums meme or something that will be funny for the rest of the human trash on here to laugh about

What is this app?

Is it tinder but you only have 24 hours to get the date?

I think it's bumble. iirc women have to message first

she's mocking you send cock pic then abort mission