Hey Veeky Forums I've just started working out. I've done a lot of exercises for the normal stuff (abs, pecs, biceps...

Hey Veeky Forums I've just started working out. I've done a lot of exercises for the normal stuff (abs, pecs, biceps, etc.) But none for forearms. What are the best workouts to get them, and more specifically, what can I do at home (no equipment)?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=best exercise for forearms at home
youtube.com/watch?v=8C1a0l4q5HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to the gym

become a picrelated

do some people have shit forearm insertions? I feel like mine insert really high up both sides making them look smaller than they are.
Flexed they are 13.5 inches and my dad's are 11.5 inches, but his look at least as good as mine if not better

I do go to the gym. I'm asking what workouts are best in your opinion and which ones I can do at home

Farmer's walks and manual labor.

Deadlifts and farmers walks. Not much you can do at home unless you have dumbbells

Veeky Forums is slow tonight

lmgtfy.com/?q=best exercise for forearms at home

Pretty easy

carry a backpack full of heavy shit but only use your hand and dont use the handle

Always do the deadlifts without straps.
Do weighted pullups.
Start to use grippers. I recommend Captains of Crush.
All I do is above, and my right forearm (just measured) is 14.8 inches flexed.

Fuck that, man. I just sit around and eat pizza and burgers all day, then wash it down with Mountain Dew.

My forearms are just about 20".

Those are a meme.

sit in a chair at home, grab a dumbell and do forearm curls. but remember, almost every lift from plank to bench press to bicep curls to overhead press all work the forearms on some level.

youtube.com/watch?v=8C1a0l4q5HU

It builds forearm strength, not a meme at all

Straight bar curls, grip slightly wider than elbows, lift heavy and lift frequently

Wide grip Romanian deadlifts, if your grip fails before your back does your doing it right, high amount of reps

Hammer curls

Finger curls, grip the dumbbell at your side and unroll your fingers until the handle is resting on the tips of your fingers, then curl your grip back to starting position

Reverse grip ez bar curls are good to.

Oh and you could also try sucking more dick, I hear that works too u faggit

I just take the weights and lift them vertically. I'm on 10lbs right now working my way to 25lb weights.

rock climbing desu

I reckon forearms are largely genetics much like calves. I have big calves naturally but for the life of me I can't get forearms.

bump question.
What is the difference between good and bad forearm genetics? anyone with 'bad genetic' find good growth?

j00cy forearms and a thicc neck are one way tickets to looking like a sickkunt. They can both be trained to near genetic max in 1-2 years and you'll have fun doing it. good luck user.

starting to believe pullups for forearms are a massive meme. Can do 20+ pullups, and 35 kg weighted. Forearms still small.

tfw when small calves, forearms and wrists.

I've got high brachioradialis and shitty biceps insertions too. Like two fingers thick between biceps and the inside of the elbow.

That combination ruins basically all arm aesthetic.

The largest forearm muscles move the wrist, not the fingers. Do wrist curls or use a wrist roller. If you're insecure and want to be better at crushing people's hands with an iron grip, use grippers.