How does Mosley make you feel? What makes him interesting?

How does Mosley make you feel? What makes him interesting?

>shittan
intothetrash.mpg

Was he a fascist?

>innocent little nazis

I always felt he was being meme'd around by anglos since he's as closest to a fascist leader they ever came to. If not for that he's a literally a who

I mean he created and led the British Union of Fascists, so probably

I think he's memed because he's kinda silly looking and he completely failed before he ever got anywhere.

>failed before he ever got anywhere.
How?

He never got any power, and was in jail during WW2. Never had relevance or influence at all once he got out of jail. He could have been a Mussolini figure but ended up being so unimportant he lived to die of natural causes as a normal person in France.

He was a totalist, just like Orwell.

I think it's kinda funny that he wanted nothing more than uniting the Europe under a common flag and now that we are like never before close to do it UK left the Union

>See over the streets - the fascist banners waving. Triumphant standards of our race reborn!

He was a self proclaimed radical centrist

Contrary to popular belief Oswald Moseley was not in fact a grey alien, it's just that cameras at that time didn't produce coloured images, thus giving the illusion that his skin colour was grey when in fact it was white.

>What makes him interesting?
Nothing, literally nobody gave a fuck about him on his lifetime and he didn't accomplish anything.

Eswald Mosley is the most pathetic fascist figure of the time. I literally never even heard about him before I've seen Veeky Forums shitposts.

The British swiftly dealt with the political violence he was trying to emulate from Germany and Italy. His group was eternally BTFO in the Battle of Cable Street and his continual stupidity of associating himself with Hitler sealed his fate. By the time WWII started he was imprisoned and his group was disbanded; good riddance.

Also, the uniforms are faggot-tier.

>Eswald Mosley is the most pathetic fascist figure

Try looking up the silver legion. William Dudley Pelley makes Mosley look like a massively important figure in comparison.

Are you gonna say that everytime that meme is posted?

This fashwave homofetichism of fascist dictators is by far the most cringy thing millenials have ever done.

You must understand, that contrary to popular belief, you probably aren't that retarded

Nothing. He is a historically irrelevant figure worshiped by slave-moralist fascists.

Who?

He would have probably supported Brexit, the capitalist and globalist nature of the EU isn't what he had in mind.

>he's kinda silly looking
Say that to my face, not online