Is there any point of lifting? I look like Im in the process of transitioning into a woman

Is there any point of lifting? I look like Im in the process of transitioning into a woman.

Why even fucking bother seriously. I went to the gym a couple times but everyone there was bigger and stronger than me.

Well?

i would suck your nipple until its raw.

Its not about you noe, its about the future. You may look like a tranny now, but if you keep your routine up, you can look like Arnold. No one judges you in the gym, if they do, it doesn't matter, you dont need to interact with them. Its not like work or something. Now, get out there and give it your all.

A-are you a girl

iknowright
the other day I did 3 pullups and I didn't have lats like prime age arnold
what the fuck?
i guess this gym thing just isn't for me

you should try more cardio, work on running a calorie deficit, and squats, squats, squats

perhaps take some suppliments, something like progesterone or estratab

no.

Fuck u

you have the perfect frame for transitioning user, you should really think about it :)

Stop being a bitch man, you're just overthinking. You've got the right frame and you're definitely on your way. Just keep it up

I just want to make it...

who's right? Is my frame shit or not

Bump

You're fat dude, just eat better and lift. That's a guaranteed way to look good

How much weight do I need to lose?

Bump need help

Enough until you look in the mirror and like what you see.

Eat better and lift. That's all there is to it.
|
>I went to the gym a couple times
Oh yeah, and PATIENCE.

Google it bro. There are many resources that can give you a general idea of where you should be based on your height and age. But mostly you just need to maintain a calorie deficit until you get to where you want to be.

Those people that are bigger than you started out like you. At least you're not a wheel chaired cripple. I'd say do a clean bulk plus 45 mins of cardio 5 times a week. Get yoursel a bodybuilding routine from bodybuilding.com and do em.

I can be anything you want me to be, daddy

Listen, kid: You sound like a typical BETA. You want to stop being that way? Here's what you do: you get your skinny ass back to the gym. You IGNORE everyone else and stop comparing yourself to them. You do your work, you go home. Repeat until success. Also READ THE FUCKING STICKY, KID.

They started laughing at my routine.

One guy literally asked what the fuck I was doing when I struggled squatting 165lbs.

You sound like a sassy black lady

Do you have no backbone whatsoever? Tell 'em to fuck off.

Fuck off

They're bigger than me so why would I say that

F-FUK OFF
tell em interwebs warrior

To reverse the process.

I agree, that's a cute nip desu.

Well, then, enjoy being a beta pussy your whole life.

Same goes for you

R-really?

That's a really clever come back user.

You look like a disgusting creature lmao

Well, what can I say? That's all the effort a random garden-variety troll like you deserves.

yeah and?
I am skinner than 90% of the guys at my gym and I occasionally flex in the mirror like the little turd that I am. Who cares dude just go and get bigger, unless you want to be a gutless bitch for the rest of your mediocre life.

So mock my appearance is your type of a come back? Very clever. I mean I've won a medal in bb show so I'm not complainin
You can do better than that

Yes for real lay the cute nip on me brah.

be gentle I'm a virgin

Kys

there is zero point of trying if your face is ugly

How is it bait

Any tips for how i can fix my body?
Been lifting for a year after losing a shitton of weight on a meme water fast diet. I don't know what to do please help

Currently 165 at 5"10, i'm thinking of trying keto for a month or two and see how it goes.

Here are my current lifts 3x5

80 kg bench
130kg DL
50kg OHP
80 kg front squat

Oh my...

I'm just going to lightly squeeze it and lick it I promise.

And I thought i had wide hips

I'd unironically fuck cheekie no problem

Unless you have god-tier genetics (like literally top 0.1% or something) everyone looks like a trap when he is skinnyfat.

I never thought about it that way

You'd need to have perfect frame, hip to shoulder ratio, height and fat distribution to pull off being skinnyfat without looking feminin.
Just power through it, within a year you'll look better than 90% of people (if you are not

I'm cutting right now. Did I make any improvement from this pic a month ago?

you look like give amazing blowjobs

Cutting to what?
At your body comp you can cut for ages and will at some point just reach auschwitz mode.
Start strength training (lifting or calisthenics) while eating clean with lots of protein at TDEE+200, maybe even just TDEE the first couple of months so you can recomp a little with your noob gains.
After half a year to a year cut and see where you are at.

I started lifting. I'm going to cut until I stall on my lifts then ill increase cals slowly until I stall again and again etc.

bump

nah you're fine, as long as you;re not ugly.
I think its your personality that turns women off the most

Kys

>I went to the gym a couple times but everyone there was bigger and stronger than me.
don't even bother then, my first day in the gym I became the biggest guy after curling 50kg dumbells for a couple minutes

o

Then start with lighter weights. also learn the proper form of the lifts from youtube. form is more important than the amount of weight you push, so you are probably made fun of for having shit form, especially since 165 seems like way too much for a beginner. Learn to eat, lift with proper form, and IGNORE everyone else at the gym (or ask them for advice and make some buddies)

>but everyone there was bigger and stronger than me
Which should motivate you to come back. You sound like you're destined for failure.

You absolute pussy, gas yourself.

reeee norman!