/fat/ general - Cookies are for closers only edition

previous thread over 300 limes

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Fat bump
Empty calories=loser calories

>wake up hungry
>no food in house

seriously considering ordering a pizza

pray for me, /fat/

Horrible video

Ah, that tasted great!

>not imaginary eating junk food

What the fuck, dude. I just came in my pants.

REAL THREAD

Abandon this shit

Is that like the sniff diet?

anyone got any insight? sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

fuck off out of this thread and get back into the right one.

>hopefully 200 by January
doable?

regardless of what happens, you're making great progress

stick to what you're doing and i think you can do it

we're all gonna make it

Do these work?

Daddy, why are you and Mommy fighting?

losing weight makes your skin lighter?

for what? weight loss? did all your brain power go to supporting your fat stores holy shit how can you be this retarded

He improved himself all the way around.

less poo in diet

have you tried deloading and then increasing again?

let's say that for 2 weeks, i do a 1500cal/day plan and the only food i eat is chicken breast, if i do this, will i die?

>20 days of water fasting

Yes.

You'll probably have vitamin deficiencies, no fiber, nocarbs, etc but you'll survive. Why not add something like broccoli for the nutritional value?

>holy shit how can you be this retarded

What are you talking about? DNP makes The respiratory chain highly inefficient - you do loose fat, while overheating at the same time. So yeah. it works. Problem is it also has a nasty habit of killing it's users.

is 500mg too much?

asking for a friend

DUDE

goo (dott) gl/uu7Zj5

Read it before you start taking it. There were people that died even though the amount they were taking were in "safe" range. Those pills you can buy on the internet are made with no safe standards, so it's a pretty easy way of offing yourself.

There are easier and less nasty ways of committing sudoku than literally cooking your organs to death.

Be fine. Use a multi or sneak in some veg so you dont feel poopy.

t. "official" diet industry

Why not cook a full meal and just not eat 4 portions?

Won't die in two weeks but that's a fuckload of chicken breast. It's not healthy to eat too much protein or to skip out on vegetables, fiber and other nutrients for a long time. Also you're eating like 6.5 cups of chicken a day. You'll be sick of it.

wont your cholesterol go through the roof too?

Balance it with protein.

I'm not the original poster but my main source of protein is chicken/eggs

Confess your sins, /fat/

>i ate 4 pieces of pizza today

fuckin amateur.
> ate 8

I used to eat this 3-5 times a week ;_;

>only a medium
>only 8 wings

Can't be that bad

2300 calories, 5500mg sodium in one meal ;_;

plus like 4 cups of milk

Same, except I got a pan pizza and the hot buffalo chicken.

>eating an entire medium pizza
>eating even MORE upon that
>in one sitting

Never. Gonna. Make it.

Jut ate peanut butter and crackers. Still came in at about 1,600 calories but I could have been a lot lower for the day if I had resisted. Also, eating peanut butter just makes me feel like a fatty.

I went to Pizza Hut with friends and had a pizza to myself and half a cookie dough sharer. I guess it's my cheat meal but I'm repenting by trying to eat less than 1000 cal today before getting back on the wagon.

DNP works fine, literally the safest weight loss drug out there as long as you stay under the deadly dose of over 1000mg. People who died abused it because they wanted to lose weight faster, 500 mg is already 1-2 lbs a day which is better and faster than anyone else.

500 mg is fine but only if you're used to 250 mg and slowly ramped up with 250 over a few days first.

This is PSMF go read up on it. It works.

I'm starting to throw provolone on everything I eat. I put like 2 of them on my eggs while cooking them sunny side up and even on my meats.

Anybody else knows how long I should go before doing a carb load day (keto) ? I've been at it for 2 weeks now, and almost at 199 pound mark, but I sure as fuck do not want to plateau like I did last time at the 190s

There is no reason to do a carb load on keto.

to the loo hopefully

Why the fuck is there a /fat/ general?

>being this new
get the fuck out nigger

if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Keep your house stocked up with the good stuff user.

Family is coming over and we're going out to eat, Im on keto so Ill have to find a way to salvage it best I can

>want a single slice of pizza for my dinner
>every place only does whole pizza's
REEEEEEEEEEEE

BLUE
O
A
R
D

Joke's on you I've been on Veeky Forums for years now but I never even looked into these threads and now I'm asking why they even exist.

I just ordered a pizza.
Gonna eat half of it only today, so i'll be at maintenance, still it's trash food.
I'll go for a good 1 hour run tomorrow morning to make up for it.
Maybe some cycling and swimming.

Judge all you want, mirror says i'm doing good.

Just got back from the gym after lifting to find my 1rm. It took a suprising amount of effort to maintain good form at the ~4 rep weight compared to 10-12 rep range.

Just started keto and I am going out for all you can eat sushi with some friends, what are some offenders I should avoid other than a lot of rice?

I was on fit some years ago too and there were way more threads about lifting, almost none about fat people. However, I think the skinny/vegan/lookism trends have brought all of us fatties here in large numbers.

I''m 307 right now :( so hard losing weight

>only half a pizza
>only
>eating at maintenance

never gonna make it

Here in europe, we eat 32cm diameter pizzas, so half a pizza is 6-700 calories MAX. Also, i'll make it sooner than you.

I was tempted to eat a pizza last night but instead made chicken and broccoli at 2am

Now my sleep schedule is all fucked.

Thanks a lot, /fat/

Same m8. Pizza is my evil mistress. Ate at my TDEE today instead of my deficit of 1600 cal. Feelsnumbman

>tfw trying to eat less packaged foods but your cooking is too fucking lit

>Also, i'll make it sooner than you.

I don't eat junk food so you're probably wrong

>cheat life ends in 60 years
how long should i cut after that?

>2 hour fast coming up

>when you eat so well you change from indian to hispanic

>just ate dinner
>16 hour fast coming up

wish me luck

There's a little bit more to weight loss than that, user.

>40 day fast coming up
i'm going to go Christ mode
wish me luck

like a few days, then you're good

eternity, my man
you're going to cut so hard you're going to become dust

Good news, my fucking ludicrous consumption of rice yesterday doesn't seem to have caused me to gain 5 pounds of water weight

Bad news, I'm struggling to remember the last time I took a dump

Will update again when I know more

ever since i changed my diet i've gone from shitting daily to shitting once or twice weekly.

feels bad, but i'm breaking my previous size of shit records so that's cool.

Guys, I got to punch a new hole in belt today! The fifth one in total. Feels great!

Also, I got news that my local McDonalds had been demolished a couple weeks ago to be remodeled. It didn't even phase me even though I had been going there my entire life up until 8 months ago when I banned fast food. It is certainly an interesting feeling knowing that the nearest McDonald's is 8 miles from me and it doesn't even make a difference in my new life.

>eat 1300 calories a day for a week
>reward myself by going up to 1550 for Sunday as a treat
>feel like shit for doing so

Man this sucks. Even though I'm still at a 1500+ calorie deficit, I feel bad if I increase at all.

Get a new belt you cheap fuck. Congratulations, though.

might give dnp a try

I considered that, but I like the way it feels. It is a fun reminder. Like, if I'm walking or jogging and thinking about stopping or slowing down, I can reach down and feel a huge amount of excess belt and remember that I still have a long way to go.

Day 2 of PSMF

Been drinking bottled water like a sick cunt to counteract desire to eat more. Got maybe half a chicken breast left for my window.

I want to eat a potato.

I kept up that attitude and now I'm feeling bad if I go above 1000 a day

>intake a bunch of sodium for a few days
>still maintain low calories but water foods (soup, fruit, etc)
>doesn't look like I'm losing weight
>cut out sodium entirely for the next few days
>looks like rapid weight loss
I do this every few weeks because autism

I ate 3 slices of bread, 1 protein shake and a slice of tarte (basicly like pizza with creme fresh and onions instead of tomatos and cheese)

>inb4 not that much
I am a manlet by manlet standarts and only did 1 hour of cardio today (951kcal)

Please post your food diaries for today. I'm very curious.
Here's mine

does anyone else who's lost a lot of weight get significantly colder than you used to?

i've lost 130 lbs now, and even the spring weather is like fucking torture. it's just too fucking cold. i always used to HATE the heat, but now i want the 90 degree summer days to just fucking start.

Yes, this is my life now. My roommates keep turning the AC down past 75 I'm literally dying. At work is worse, they keep it at 68 there. I keep a blanket under my desk now, along with a pair of mittens and wool socks. This is North Carolina, I shouldn't even have to have mittens and wool socks at all, but my fingernails and lips turn purple otherwise.

I HATE being cold. I have to take hot showers sometimes just to get warm.

work out an extra hour

It is pretty hot now where I live, like 25-30°C.
I sometimes get thermal problems when doing cardio at these temperatures and need to slow down.
At the moment I drink about 600ml/h when doing cardio outside to stay hydrated even though I am a 60kg dwarf...

Protip: Buy a cheap fan heater and keep it under your desk
Helps keep my paws and legs warm ;3

how tiny are you that 39 minutes of running only burn 250 kcal

I'm 118 lbs, and 5'2", but I also run really slow. The low calorie diet makes me fatigue easily, I can only consistently maintain about a 11 minute mile right now.

Yes, and I've only lost 60 pounds. We had a long winter in the PNW and I was wearing light pullovers as recently as the end of April. Even as it warms up, I'm having this issue.

He could also be verry slow.
t. 1:08 cycling at 25km/h average 951kcal

how much noise do these make?

Yeah I've been having the same issue lately. I started with my limit at 2,000 and dropped down to 1,800 after 2 months of steady weight loss. Then a few weeks ago I just wasn't that hungry and started eating around 1,000-1,200 on average and felt great.

Now the last few day I started feeling more hungry and eating around 1,500 calories and feel like a piece of shit. Also I'm not losing nearly as fast and it feels bad.

they're pretty audible unless you've got headphones on
why