Ok, so I have a few questions about roiding at a younger age
>Be me
>19
>6'4
>240 lbs
>Currently cutting on 2200 calories a day
>No lifting or cardio atm
>Interested in roiding once I start lifting

I want to see results quickly but don't want to lose my hair or develop gyno. Is there an increased risk of any complications such as those developing since I'm still not done maturing hormonal wise? Any suggestions on books, websites or videos would be awesome.

Bump

Don't start roiding until you're at least 22 and have perfected lifting and eating.

Roiding is kinda like jacking off with a watermelon.

You either be dedicated and do it all the way or it wont be worth it

>>Currently cutting on 2200 calories a day
So you want gains or not???? lol why the fuck are you cutting when you've got no gains and is complaining about steroids?

Did you read anything I've posted? I don't plan on roiding until I start lifting again. I've lifted on and off but thought the best thing to do would be cut then do a slow bulk

Any reason why? I gained weight recently but I've cut it previously. Just gone through a bit of a depression and gotten lazy. Started doing cardio and counting macros again

You should be fully grown, early use of roids could easily lead to endocrine system disorders

That's what I was worried about. Got dayum, I just want to be able to see huge results now because I'm an impatient faggot. Would that be the same with PED's? I'm assuming so since the body is ingesting the chemicals then turning them into steroids

I did, and like I said why are you cutting. Just eat normally like 2600~2800, do your cardio and lifting and focus on gaining muscle mass. You'll lean out naturally. Don't just mainly focus on cutting. Do both? lol Remember... muscles speeds up your metabolism.

Get your steroid information from better sources retard
i.e. google

Thanks desu

You're fucking 6'4 dude, if you're not getting laid it's not because of your lack of muscle. Ask yourself why you wanna roid? Because roids are for people that have been lifting for 3+ years and have reached a point where gains are very slow

I was asking for good sources of info you cuck. Find it highly unlikely that PubMed will have what I was looking for

Can you please shut up like why are you even tripping

Nah. I can get women senpai, I just wanted to get large in a small amount of time. I just don't want to do permanent damage to myself for something that could be achieved with dedication and patience

Do you even know the definition of the word cuck

Because once you've posted with a trip, it stays there and you have to manually delete it from the name field, something which I tend to forget

Appreciate the info though, I doubt that I'll roid. I just had a friend that did a PED and got huge in a short amount of time. Was wanting to get those results but I'll just end up sticking it out

Good boy

You watching the big black man fuck ur wife while ya cry but still wank off

try noosing yourself, its safer than roids

You finally googled

Nah, just know a cuck when I see one

Why aren't you lifting while cutting?

I recommend lifting for a few years until youre like 23 when youve peaked, and then using steriods to get over your peak

I bought everything I need for my home gym, in the process of moving all the useless shit out of it to make room. Just being a procrastinating fuck. I'll be lifting for 95% of my cut though

>doesn't lift consistently
>looks for short cuts to get big
>too lazy to do your own research about steroids

youre never gonna make it please kys

>I'll be lifting for 95% of my cut though
No you won't.

You should probably go to sleep before mommy comes in and takes away your good boy points
I'm moving all the shit out of my garage tomorrow, you kike

>tomorrow
Yeah everything starts tomorrow for you boy

>replies in autism
boy, your in for a lifetime of shit if you roid