What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
How is that their fault?

Don't move to the city, you won't be able to afford it. If anything, find cheap housing in the suburbs or even a small rural town. As for eating good, you won't be able to afford that with bills. Just get job, find a quiet roomie, move out to a cheap apartment, and spend your money on a gym membership and good eating.

gfs are gains goblins they're doing you a favor

This is pasta. I remember seeing this at least once a few months back.

This is exactly what I did and life has never been better. Finally losing all this weight and on my way to a body I can be proud of. I don't have much money, but I have enough to go all in on my fitness while paying all my bills.

seen this exact pasta myself not too long ago. OP is a cum guzzling bed wetter

>tfw I've been posting this shit for a year now

I know this is bait but honestly you should probably just off yourself

>parents are gains goblins!
move out
>I got no job
Get a job
>muh gf is a gains goblin
If you can't even take care of yourself then you're not ready for a relationshit
>seen this exact pasta myself not too long ago!
Because op is a manchild he has been living in his parent's basement for far too long

Don't listen to him user, your life is still worthwhile. Get some help, and I'm sure you'll be happier than ever

Jk, just swallow a bullet already you pathetic waste of space.

It didnt start off as bait.

I posted it really seeking help but then I posted it more to get motivation by you guys calling me a faggot and then it became a compulsive thing.

I was like ypu once op
Then i got a job.
And another job.
I make 42k a year working two part time jobs and one is at a gym so i get a free membership and discounts on shit. The other is at a movie theatre so i get free tickets.
I live with my gf who is a lawyer whule i go to school full time.
Life is super easy if youre willing to put forth a little effort tbqh senpai

Fucking normie you were never like me

But i was.
Zero friends in high school.
Autistic and a virgin.
Played video games 10 hours a day 7 days a week.
I got a volunteer gig that forced me to interact with people.
Then a low level job in customer service that forced me to interact with people even more including obnoxious assholes.
Met my gf at this job.
Pretended to be confident while avoiding spilling my spaghetti.
Got promoted because no one gives a fuck about the job and I was really good at dealing with people.
Got extra money to go to gym since i hate my body.
I became more attractive and people started to talk to me more.
Its hard bro but it gets easier everyday, but you got to do it everyday. That's the hard part

These are all within your control, stop blaming your parents.

What you should work on is changing your mindset. Understand that the only reason you're blaming your parents is because it's easier than taking responsibility for you actions. You blame your parents so that if you fail, it doesn't have to be your fault.

When you put yourself in the frame of "he, she, it did it to me and there's nothing I can do about it," then you put yourself in a position of powerlessness against your circumstances. On the other hand, if you take responsibility for your inadequacies and thus your experiences, then the next logical step would be realizing you can create a situation where you're able to thrive and succeeded in.

You're an adult now. No more excuses.

I guess we were the same afterall then...

So how do I get started? Just fake it until I make it as they say?

guess it didn't work as motivation huh

It worked briefly. I would usually post it at the gym or at work when I was feeling down and you guys calling me a worthless fag helped me get on track again

Delet

Just tell them your doctor said your body needs more sleep than others and its raising your cortisol and making you depressed not sleeping enough.

Get a job, move out.

Problems solved you faggot.

what job did you end up with

>post this shit
>ignore advice to better yourself
>jerk off to sympathy posts
>repeat every month for a year

>>>>

Stop posting this pasta