So guys I'm getting back into fitness again after 2 years and got these plates that need cleaning up...

So guys I'm getting back into fitness again after 2 years and got these plates that need cleaning up. What sort of paint you think I should use after I get the corrosion off it all.

Pic related.

Is there even a point to lifting if you have pectus excavatum?

My aesthetic is fucked.

Yes faggot, just cause you have that it doesn't mean you can't get your body strong and promote a healthy lifestyle.

why paint it

There is no point in lifting for you. Goodbye.

So I don't leave rust dust everywhere and reduce further corrosion for logentivity of equipment

just sand them until all the rust is off, and then use a cheap paint. because the paint will go off from all the bouncing.
the bar, you might want to chrome or coat... but thats gonna cost you

Brush the rust of with a wire brush and spray plates with WD40.

Or soak weights in cheap cola to remove rust.

Brah, you can be aesthetic as fuck with pectus. Just look at Steve Reeves. I also have a friend who is pretty fit and the pectus gives his pecs a sick look. Tbh it really depends on the degree of pectus you got. If its really severe you are fucked, time for surgery my boy. If its mild like in most of the male population you are gonna make it. Just lift, man.

Keep them in vinager for a day and clean them up in water with baking soda and wash out with water and wipe them down. use WD-40 to remove any moisture and wipe it down again.
Enjoy

Soak them in white vinegar

>that pic

Do you live in australia?

The vinegar/baking soda/WD combo sounds good, but how about a supplemental tetanus shot?

The wikipedia photo for pectus excavatum is actually this guy pre-surguries.
Plural, because he's too huge to do it in one go.

fucking hammerite

yes what made you say that?? the orbit plates ?

inb4 so much corrosion there's an obvious difference in weights and you become uneven L U L

Once you take the rust off you could probably cover it in some cans of spray paint. You could use something like tremclad for the extra rust inhibitors but honestly most sprays will work.

T. Work at Sherwin Williams paint store

Op here. top kek.

also went out dancing tonight at the tavern down the road, you fan reall tell i had a super busy day lol

when they free nigguh so who gives a damn

Excavatum and carinatum can impact cardiovascular and pulmonary function, having either should be a reason to get fitter in general to mitigate how fucking shit your anatomy is.