Hate on alex all you want just because he didn't win the height lottery but he has one of the best bodies and gives out...

hate on alex all you want just because he didn't win the height lottery but he has one of the best bodies and gives out great advice

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmJl857tMe8
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>great advice
like what? name 10

anything on his YT channel is great

list 10 then, if he has such great advice surely you can name them

They will never learn

This is all totally valid, breh. Dunno where you're going w/ this.

>gives out great advice

Fuck off, rubber band man.

if you take his muscle mass and put it on a 6' person then you'd be looking at what he's describing, the fact that he's short gives him the illusion of being heaps bigger than he actually is
you can also tell how much hate is filled in that writing especially the second page where he attacks (makes up a lot of crap about) the lifestyle of people he doesn't actually know

He's like 190lbs. Bigger than the vast majority of people here

>the fact that he's short gives him the illusion of being heaps bigger than he actually is
nice meme. his lifts are insane. post your body so we can compare

>you can also tell how much hate is filled in that writing especially the second page where he attacks (makes up a lot of crap about) the lifestyle of people he doesn't actually know
ever heard of selling a product?

But who is Alex

Popularizing neck training was his best thing. I look way better now I have put a few inches on my neck.

alex is basically the natural backlash to the fucking awful twinky ottermode meme

Kek this guy's a fucking hater

Man, reading through that and I feel like this dude is some kind of prophet. Wisdom is on another level. Awesome guy who knows what he's talking about. Raw.

190 lbs on a 6'2 guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bmJl857tMe8
>nice meme. his lifts are insane. post your body so we can compare
I'm not saying he's small, he looks a lot thicker and all round bigger because of his height
>ever heard of selling a product?
ever hear of overcompensating manlet? that's him in the flesh
exactly, you'll have people trying to become that athletic build and you'll have people saying 'fuck off real men look big and thick'
anyone that disagrees with me is a hater, haters will disagree

He would be alright if every single bit of his advice or his videos didn't revolve around him trying to prove how alpha he is by how "yolked" he got or some bullshit.
Every video has some quote like
>Man I have so many haters who message me after trying my shit and talking about how yolked they got from it, I tell ya bro's this shit just works

what exactly is your point? of course you need more weight the taller you are but 190 lbs at around 15% bf in 5'5 guy is over 27 FFMI. on 6'2 guy that's only 20 which is DYEL mode

I feel like you just agreed with me, you can look like you have more muscle if you are shorter, that is my point, if he was taller he wouldn't look as impressive

this isnt even a picture of alex btw, and if it is he miraculously closed his chest gap

i didn't agree with anything. you can't compare the same weight with such different height difference. a 190 lbs untrained guy will look FAT at his height. hell even at 5'10 you would look like shit.

his FFMI is insanely high because most of that weight is actually muscle. another lifter that has similar FFMI would be clarence

he looks BIG because he actually has MUSCLES not because he's short

I was saying the guy that wrote that sounds like a hater, not you you fucking faggot

That's NinjaTylerMUSCLEGOD. Dude is a monster.

>But if we're talking about...having sex... you can't take these guys seriously.

Sounds like he fuck dudes desu

you're trying to say that someone that is 6'5 can naturally look as big muscle wise as someone that is 5'5?
ok I take it back, you're retarded
hater

yeah if they eat. there are plenty of natty 6'4+ guys at the gym i go to that are huge and look like they lift because they actually eat food and are close to if not over 250

IIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOUR FAAAAAACE

I fucking hate you desu

>yeah if they eat
they would never look as big
I know, I have a lot of haters

t. lanklet who doesn't eat because abs are everything he has going on for him

that's why you will never grow and always think that people look good because they are short and not because they actually built muscle

I'm 177 cm and you're yet to show proof of a natural that looks as good as him and is over 6'

Alex is the only youtuber worth listening to and most casul liters would benefit from taking his advice. Keypoints:
>Neck is the most underrated body part in training yet it makes a tremendous difference in how you look. Direct neck training should be a part of every program.
>Prioritarize training the upper back. Most casual lifters treat it almost as an afterthought. Not just pullups, heavy-ass rows and rack pulls, shrugs..
>Volume is king. More isnt always better but it usually is. Have a goal in mind? Want to bench 3 plates? Bench until your arms drop off.
>Concurrent periodization. For upper intermediate and advanced lifters. Frequent exercise rotations ensure you never stall.
>Maintaining moderate level of bodyfat. If you're natural and diet down to single digit bf% in 99/100 cases you will look like a fucking skeleton. It simply doesn't work. All those impressive photos of ripped dudes who could pass as natural are male equivalent of fat girl angle shot. See them on the street in normal clothing and you cant tell if they lift. It's far more optimal, for both strength and appearance, to hover around 15% bfthan look like a stick bug with abs.
>Cheat reps. Bands. partials. If you stick to only standard movements without any variations you're severely limiting your potential. This motherfucker built crazy huge traps by pulling thousands of pounds from above the knee. Do anything to drive your progression forward.

yeah looked up the image after i replied, whats with this ninjatylers weird rants and accent?

IS this really him? He looks a lot leaner in this photo than in his videos

he's a teen

If you think it's not infinitely harder as a 6'4 lankets to look as visually good as a manlet then you really are clueless buddy.
Idk look at boardshorts or something, that guy has a lot more muscle mass then Alex and yet he looks not even remotely as good.

he's not natty and he has about the same. pathetic

Screencapped for maximum gains.
Thanks user,appreciate it!

i look 20x better than this tiny goof and i've been doing a meme brosplit since my highschool days lmao. Only midgets with poverty genes have to train their necks and use chemicals to grow a beard in order to give the illusion of toughness because nature just hates them. If you unironically think this little turd is impressive or gives any valid advice i feel sorry for you lmao, enjoy wrecking your beta thin tendons with rackpulls because mommy gave you mouthbreather beta genes

im sick of these shit threads.
you mad lol? 183cm height

also if you want to talk shit, post pic of body or your replies will be ignored :^)

just go on his fucking channel you fucking retard

>great advice
>snapped his shit following that advice
nice joke dude

So raw... I love it!

>poverty genes
This is basically true. Ever wonder why it seems like the best looking dudes do the dumbest shit? It's because anything they do will work due to their genetics, and they don't have to go full autismo reading up the cutting edge most efficient training techniques to edge out that extra 7% with mesocycled progressive periodized undulating fucking whatever. If you were ever going to make it, you would have done so on the brosplit you got from a fitness magazine in your first two years. Hate to break it to you.

>if you take his muscle mass and put it on a 6' person then you'd be looking at what he's describing,

If he was 6', he'd eat more and have more muscle mass.

You can only put so much muscle on at a given height. Someone who's a 5'5" turbo manlet is not gonna weight 220 without being fat or on drugs.

Isn't that a picture of NinjaTyler?

>snapped his shit
?

anyone tried it?

brosplit since highschool days, yeah that shows nimrod LMAO

Not related, but this pic has a point I find and is where natural bodybuilding fails: It tries to replicate 70-80s era of bodybuilding like the others nowadays and that model of body isn't replicable for natural. IMO Natural bodybuilding should look back to the old days.

Some of these are retarded. I'm not taking advice from the fat faced white kyrie irving.

if you think any of these are retarded you must be retarded yourself. its common sense

Too add on that Natural Bodybuilding shows should have feats of strength, regardless whether it would be evaluated or not.

>taking advice from a faggot beta who makes up cringey stories about how he's alpha
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

LOL, I've literally asked 3 girls I know what htey think of him and they all say he looks like shit

>caring what girls think

I don't even watch the manlet, but if you base your opinions off of what girls think, you're an absolute retard

pretty high chance sandow wasn't natty. he literally popped up out of nowhere as steroids came into play

women change their opinion every minute. doing anything for them is pointless

Sandow was in shows before steroids had been invented you idiot

Meant for
Sandow died 5 years before steroids were first synthesized

You have no idea what you're talking about

Claiming to be an alpha while being short chubby awful facial hair and no style

Yup, you can even see his fucking mask ffs.

Sounds like you're the woman here, user.

No matter how effective anything he says is, I can't get beyond how screamingly insecure he obviously is. It's physically uncomfortable reading some of the autistic shit he puts out.

Not to mention he's just a weaker, manlet version of ninja tyler.

>Alex preaches doing rows
>rows found in this program ??

>Tfw row much more than bench, and frequency on rows is like 3x of the presses

20×0=0

THIS IS FOR THE BEECH

See

>lifting for sluts
never gonna make it

LOL. Ottermode was originally from elite swimmers who are all 6'4+

You unironically think a 5'5 ""man"" will look big next to someone who's 6'4 with an athletic build?

When will Manlets learn lmao

>Not lifting for girls
>That's why I dont make videos claiming I know how to get girls
> Or call myself alpha
> Thinking girls want bear physique

>Volume is king
But his programs are low volume

his program is divided into volume and intensity days, volume and accessories are adjustable. look how much shit he does for his bench in the last couple videos. look how much shit he did for his ohp when he was training for 2 plate press

>his program is divided into volume and intensity days
So it's basically texas method with tons of accessories and meme exercises? lol

no, texas method hasnt invented undulating periodization that it utilizes. naturally enhanced uses concurrent periodization as in addition to volume rotation it also rotates the exercises on workout to workout basis.

>He thinks the Texas method actually uses original principles

LOL

like every good powerlifting routine it uses principles developed a long time ago by actual sports scientists working with Olympic weightlifting teams

He is a manlet which went over his head. He does have a single merit, the rack pulls for traps suggestion. Everything else is just copied and his results are average, which paired with his height make him look big. I could use him as a bed nightstand.

Bruh... all you have is arms and an okay chest.

100% serious, why the fuck is Alex so popular but Eric bugenhagen isn't?

Eric is basically Alex but better in every way from height, to entertainment value, to facial aesthetics, to physique and strength

this

becuase all he does is post his meme workouts with death metal and screams blaring while alex actually explains things

Eric is too raw for many people

>texas method
>sports scientists
lmao

Damn, routine and years lifting? Weight and maxes? Goal body

>texas method is good powerlifting routine
Any good powerlifter use it?

>Got BTFO so hard he can't think of an actual argument

Sad

>Do elite powerlifters use an intermediate routine?

You tell me buddy

Are you stupid? So what elite powerlifters use Texas Method?

>Which elite powerlifters use an intermediate routine

So you've been medically diagnosed as retarded or what?

this is just embarassing, please neck yourself