Alphadestiny novice program is the best program for beginners who want to hit 1/2/3/4 and put on 10-20lbs of muscle in...

alphadestiny novice program is the best program for beginners who want to hit 1/2/3/4 and put on 10-20lbs of muscle in 6-12 months.

and after that buy his naturally enhanced program and get the maximum jokeness that makes u look jacked like a steroid user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP2b1KnLIUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>box squats

hahahaha

? ur retarded.

next

>thinking other squat variations are useless
forever weak

youtube.com/watch?v=SP2b1KnLIUw

good joke kid

>BOX SQUATS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>t. underage nutjob that watches alan thrall and does 5x5 minimalist wank

>noivce
>aka didnt lift before
>trains squat assistance as normal squat

t. Alphasestiny retard who does 1300lb rackpulls with 1in rom

LOL go do more 225lb dips and tear your shoulder off retard

rackpulls above knee are about isometrics not ROM

>box squat
>squat assistance
??
how does that even make any sense. box squat is its own exercise, it builds the legs, posterior chain, and is safer than the free squat and easier for beginners to learn because you hit depth 100% of the time.just because it isnt
>muh main 3 lifts
doesnt make it useless, or assistance or whatever.
dogmatic powerlifting cucks have brainwashed ur head and made u think that the only lifts worth a fuck are what powerlifters train

Okay then what about his 700lb t bar rows?

what about them? cheat reps obviously work and he is the proof of it

He is proof of being a 5'4 manlet on gear.

>learning 9 assistance lifts is better than learning the 4 main lifts

Stretch reflex i think.

>Alex is slowly becoming the new Rippetoe
Can't tell if Veeky Forums is evolving or regressing.

yeh thats what it is, the weighted stretch at the bottom overloads the back

I thought NE was pretty advance, meaning at least 2/3/4/5 or at least half a plate past the intermediate phase.

Do you need bands and chains to do NE or you can modify the excercise in other ways? (Like changing the grip of the bench)

Then why does he still look good despite being a literal midget and lifting for 10 years

He literally claimed you can reach 2pl8 bench in 6 months. What a load of bullshit.

autism

>on gear
loooool i sure am glad my genetics aren't so shit that I'm convinced he is too big to be natty

rippetoe is reddit as fuck
alex is /ourmanlet/

Cheat rows are about the eccentric portion

Honestly it's sad that no one here can't just get a real coach. alphadestiny has a weird voice and doesn't offer good advice. You guys need to go to an actual gym.

>he thinks alpha manlet programs has higher volume
lol

I looked video with Yuri Belkin and Dmitry Golovinsky and they told that box squats are useless shit.

wow an autistic powerlifter being hyperbolic about a non-canon lift what a surprise

1/2/3/4 in a year lol, pathetic if you think that is good

Literally just a manlet, weaker, smaller version of ninjatyler

retard it's 1 year absolute max meaning even if you have shit genetics it should be achievable

Hi, Alex. You should try one more effective non-canon lift, I'm sure you will like it. Grab a dumbbell and put it in your asshole.

You should be able to reach it in 1-3 if you can't then you will never be strong and have TERRIBLE genetics for bench

>he thinks good programs should work only on strong guys with good genetics
that's not how strength training should work

Alex doesn't waste his time on poisonous websites full of psycopaths and losers like Veeky Forums.

too bad that's how it actually does work in reality.

Friendly reminder that anyone who is 5'4-5'6 will look jacked no matter what they train because of the shorter limbs, there are many examples even just in my gym

You will never look that jacked from his programmes if you aren't equally short

this is really the only valid criticism of him

>overcompensating omega manlet doesn't waste time on anonimous forum for overcompensating manlets
lol, do you hear yourself? why do you think there is so many threads about alpha manlet?

>why do you think there is so many threads about alpha manlet?

because dyel lanklets are mad he looks objectively better than they do

There is tons of other better looking guys in the world but this threads are only about this manlet. Alex, pls stop posting here.

yeah a bunch of fake natty normies. alex has the most autistic training philosophy on youtube and it clearly works. stay mad dyel lanklet.

>going mad that much
>STAY MAD DYEL LANKLET!!!!
>YOU MAD NOT ME!!!! MOMMY TELL THEM
lol, ok

uhh... what?

Are you stupid or just brainwashed?
post legs

If you train for a strong bench, you can. If you add in like 3 other chest accessories, you won't be getting it that soon.

I weigh 240 so it's not really impressive but I got 2pl8 bench in 6 months.

same. started at 1pl8. not really that hard.

his novice program is really solid though i would like to know why he picked floor press over classic bench