Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>get tinder
>swipe like a madman for weeks
>Only matches are fatties, feminists, fat feminists, and a female version of the midget from twin peaks (pic related)

So tinder's a meme right

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=149493193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus christ she looks british. and she's only 21 and looks like that? what the fuck?

you're from the UK right?

No. Boston.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there OP.

Same thing is happening to me bro.

Fucking Christ the resemblance is uncanny

It's all about facial aesthetics man. My friend has good facial aesthetics and good photos and has over 300 matches with qts even though he rarely ever uses the app

No way, you get matches?

Getting fit is not how you pull women. The secret is not being an insecure 4channer little shit who spends his free time making fun of fat people and "feminists" in the comfort of his parents' basement.
Try being a decent human being and you'll find you don't even need tinder to be in relationships with other decent human beings.

Op here, jokes on you, I live in my own 2 bedroom apartment and my girl friend is asleep right next to me

Once she goes to work my female room mate is going to wake me up with a bj

Tinder is a meme, and you're pathetic

And OP is a faggot

Is your gf aware

this is true

>white people
no gracias

I know this is bullshit/bait but the number of wannabe alphas who think cheating is fine if men do it while also thinking all women are whores/ruined by feminism is astounding.

desu yes

Managed to lose my virginity at the age of 27 to a 9/10 the other night

ama

If that's all you're matching with take new pics for Christs sake! How ugly can you be??? Can we see?

wasnt she, like, disappointed youwere still a virgin?

She had no idea, i managed to make her squirt buy going down on her and finger banging her.

Noice

It promotes female hypergamy.

Apparently some study was done on Tinder and it basically found that the top 80% of women fight to be noticed by the top 20% of men. While the bottom 80% of men fight to be noticed by the bottom 20% of women.

I have a friend who is basically Chad: 6'5, great facial genetics, muscular. He just asks girls to go on a date within the first 3 messages and it more or less works every time.

I would say I'm average looking but not ugly, for me tinder is an absolute grind and whatever dates I get on there are usually girls that I don't really find interesting or that attractive.

Most girls believe that they're all entitled to Chad so unless you're in the top 10% you're going to find it a slog.

>spitfire
What does this mean

Ie on the bumble app (similar to tinder) it shows a number of how many people have swiped you recently. For my Chad friend it usually sits at 20+, for me maybe 1 fat girl if I'm lucky.

real talk. And shit like the red pill teaches you how to attract shallow, vapid woman.

This alpha/beta mindset needs to stop, or at least be expanded on.

My skelly friend with no remarkable face fucked 10+ Tinder grills (none of which were fatties or midgets) in a couple of months during one period. It can't be as hard as you guys are making it out to be

implying he isnt tall

You guys need to change your bios up if this is what's going on.

I'm 5'10", fat, and have crappy teeth. I've still managed to grab three fuck buddies and a gf off Tinder. And those are just the ones I put time into. Get a good bio, be funny, and don't be afraid to ask for the date.

Before anyone asks, one FWB was a black emo girl into BDSM, other was a slightly chubby 19 year old that got off by cheating on her boyfriend, and the third was a Thai girl that was super sweet and loved to go hiking.

Gf is a solid 7 or 8.

Sophisticated discussion on a Siamese anime board. 555comenow.png

Tinder pro here. Im prob a modest 7-8/10, 6ft, 195, athletic but not shredded.

While looks are #1, men have to have some other qualities too like good dress, social proof and hobbies to show from the pics. Dont make it too hard or try to hard but you need to perfect your profile. There are a few guides out there but basically 1st pic good face shot in good lighting, other pics need to include one without shirt looking athletic, one with animal, one with friends for social proof in good clothing and another with a hobby (preferably shirtless).

These are basic necessities. Even chad with shitty pics will do considerably worse without them. Next is to swipe strategically. Tinder has an alogorithm and if you swipe right constantly it will put you in a sort of ELO hell where it constantly limits your people to swipe on and how you appear to others.

Im in a smaller town so it works different than a big city but ive found by trial and error that limiting swiping to one time a day, around 8-11pm is the best time. Turning off "show me on tinder" also seems to stop showing you to new people but not ones youve already liked but it may show the algorithm you arent as desparate in a way.

I have tinder plus and while i dont like paying for apps, it seems to be necessary to get the most out of it because of super likes. Super likes will push you to the top of hte stack which is what matters. I usually swipe right on 6-8s/10 and ignore the lower ones and some of the 9-10/10 because they just want insta followers or will never meet up. Swiping left on these top ones i think will help your ELO score. Remember its all about the meetup not the match, so i super like chicks that look like their down to fuck (which is what im looking for). Dont try getting a gf off tinder because she can always boot it back up again and is likely an attention-broken hoe.

Any more questions just ask. No i wont post my profile.

pics of her or girls similar to her,
hardmode: no over inflation of your ego by posting natalie portman or angelina, just be honest

The truth is everyone is an asshole, user.

Guys are douchebags, women are crazy. No one can see past their own bullshit. Just figure out what makes you happy, pursue that like your life depends on it, and let the rest of the word fight itself silly.

5'11 actually

If you're 8/10 see .

I agree with the fine tuning your profile approach but honestly your looks are doing most of the heavy lifting for you. Optimising your ELO score means fuck all if you are 5/10.

I've a semi-relevant question to any bro with experience using tinder/dating sites.

How easy is it to get a lay using something like RSVP, OKcupid, match whatever vs using an app like Tinder?

How did you meet her?

Yeah, if you're avarage Tinder is a fucking waste of time. You're better off spending time out and about practicing small talk and eye contact, because even if you get a match on Tinder you'll still be a fucking sperg.

Tinder seems like a jewish trick anyway, i'm sure there are some algorithms that helps promote race mixing.

This guy gets it focus on yourself and stop caring about the shortcomings of others because will only lead to road of constant irritation

stop lying

Thats literally the first thing i said: looks are #1. This is just evolutionary biology though laid open. If youre a 5/10 youre prob an ugly, fat, unhealthy minority, why would girls want you for a hook up anyway? Theres a reason strippers have big tits and jugallos have abs, if people want sex they want a good body.

Meh, close enough

Try creating a new facebook to use Tinder with.

I installed it the other day, got loads of good matches as presumably when you're new it pushes you to the top of people's lists. It's dried up massively now, despite my profile being the same. It exists to sell you Tinder Plus and boosts remember.

If you uninstall Bumble, wait about three weeks, then reinstall you'll get loads of matches there too before the algorithm dries you out.

I'd love to Tinder but I don't wanna facebook. Any alternatives?

I used to like OKCupid but now it's all feminists. Plentyoffish isn't bad but there's a lot of girls with chest tattoos. I have better luck with the chubby girls on PlentyOfFish but I'm obese still myself. Might just give it up until I lose more weight but these girls I message have to be about as fat as I am, if not more so...

Ow, Charlie!

>This alpha/beta mindset needs to stop, or at least be expanded on.
good luck with that lmao.

the sad truth is that sexual "liberation" directly leads to what you refer to as "alpha/beta mindset" - tons of girls slutting it up with a handful of high status guys (so called alphas) while tons of guys go empty handed and suffer a massive sexual draught throughout their teens and twenties.
it took a few decades for men to realize that sexual "liberation" didnt actually lead to the kind of utopia where they could have no-strings-attached sex available whenever they wanted. instead it led to the de-facto return of harems for those at the top, and celibacy for those on the bottom.
as long as this continues, the "alpha/beta mindset" will only continue to spread and gain ground, while society continues to get undermined and weakened by the erosion of what used to be its foundation (marriage and the family unit).

enjoy the decline. it's not going to slow down.

you must be an extremely ugly person. You have to expect to mate with people of your particular social strata. Curb your expectations you uggo

can i see your penis please

back 2 tumblr

thanks for advice.

t. another user

hold on, what's this tinder algoritme? Do i have to pay to get my profile visible to more women?

I think there's a lot of cognitive bias in this thread. The same strategy doesn't work for everyone.

Hell, in my case, I started dating the first chick I matched with and we hit it off.

I installed tinder a week or two ago. Was on there for a couple days, got some matches with 5-6/10's (same as me). Refused to swipe right on any uggos or fat chicks though. But I couldn't help but keep thinking of how most chicks probably see this as some kind of ego boost game, how all these 5's are swiping right on nearly only 8+/10 chads and how many dicks the average 'tinder'girl has probably taken. I was disgusted and refused to even message the girls I matched with first. I uninstalled it after like a week.. wasn't looking for just hookups anyway.

I found a Thai girl on okcupid who is actually a reserved decent human bean, who I've been messaging the past week with now. Probably gonna meet her sometime next week.

I've noticed something about men and women

There's a lot of good dudes out there who go with a 6/10 and actually get married end up having a few kids etc.. Hot chicks have issues, serious mental issues

>No i wont post my profile.
Get off of my board normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Made an account on POF last night
>Wake up to 25 matches
>all niggers and one White girl named redneck barbie

wtf man

I see you too follow the 5 picture principle.
>try hard to make it look like you're not trying hard
>tinder 101

there's so many black women on plenty of fish it's unreal

>check out a profile of a qt
>the text just says "ASK"

ask what?

Ask her to put pencil on popper

Don't listen to what comes out of women's mouths.
Just look around wherever you are at and say the first thing that pops into your head

"I need to organize my closet"

Cont.
Put yourself in this mindset: You are borderline retarded, on drugs, but are trying to have fun

underrated advice

>matched with some quite thicc girl
>ask for a snapchat in the very first message
>we're sexting 3 minutes later
>she sends me pics of her from every possible angle in a bathtub
>she wants to come over even tonight
>immediately lost any interest in her

Am I low T or what? Also dubs decide what I'll do with her (if) we'll meet.

Idk man, I got tons of matches
[spoiler]with other men[/spoiler]
But in all honesty, I don't understand how tinder works all that much, but I learned a bit. I know girls say they hate the shirtless mirror pics but I got just as many (female) matches with only faceless, shirtless mirror pics, as I did with only clothed face pics. So first of all, be decently ripped(abs, chest, wide shoulders, arms. Girls don't care about your 1rm on squat). I think that if you have both, the face pics at the start and the shirtless pics at the end, you will probably get the best results.

Are you Turkish bro?

Did you wank??

Moar! And post translations please

I like that random message idea. I'll give it a shot with some fat girls and see what happens.

Try this: jokingly attempt to push them away.
Say stupid things. Anything. Then after a couple of messages tell them you need their help saving the world or something retarded, and go for the meetup

Dude fuck you, she clearly has some type of genetic disorder that she can't help. Where's your pic OP? Since you're apparently Prince fucking charming? You're comfortable posting this poor girls photo to try to make fun of her, but too much of a bitch to post your own? Pathetic

Cont.
Obv don't be a retard and somewhere in the meetup/or before/ keep it a little sexual.
"Quick! need help saving the city and need your ass for moral support/distraction"

I'm polish
yeah, that might be the reason, but anyway I feel some disgust towards her hours later

"Aren't you too fast? [crying laughter emoji] you'll see it after the wedding but first you'll eat me out with closed eyes [crying laughter emoji] [crying laughter emoji]" And it'd be a cool sexting line, if only she wouldn't send me her peepee five minutes later. I don't want to get banned but here's some mild stuff for you.

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=149493193

can you guys give me a good pick up line for this girl?

Also, I will say I've had more luck on OkCupid with only shirtless, faceless mirror pics. I would get matches on tinder, but never Meetup. The first chick I messaged on OkCupid met with me that day, and I'm going out with her again today.

Just abstain from the wanking and go fuck her

No dude.
Have some decency.
Alternatively: "There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own"

>that pic

Hooking up with her IS doing something crazy

As a bonus, since I always like to make fun of manlets, my tinder bio is: "6'4", the rest later ".

BTW I'm barely benching 1plate.

I'm an indecent human being and still hook up. I think it's more about application within context rather than reliance on conventional wisdom

>I'm polish
Well here you go that explains everything

Why even bother.

Kys x 4000

Yeah, pretty much everyone here is 6'2"+

spread your asshole for her