Is Jack Donovan natty? He's pretty big and he's got my goal body. How do you go about getting to this size...

Is Jack Donovan natty? He's pretty big and he's got my goal body. How do you go about getting to this size? Also is neopaganism a meme?

>Is Jack Donovan natty?
Looks natty to me.
>How do you go about getting to this size?
Lift a lot. Especially do OHP, working traps and doing a lot of upper back/arms. Eat a lot.
>Also is neopaganism a meme?
Yes

im pretty sure he is natty. tribalism follows human nature itself my dud

So, unfortunately until I'm done with Paramedic school I can't afford to move to LA fitness or a lifting gym in my area. I'm stuck at planet fatness hell. Is there anything I can do that will take the place of OHP until I can switch gyms? All they have are smith machines and dumbbells.

Standing DB OHP

Thanks bro

>those traps and delts
>looks natty to me

That's what made me curious as to if he's using or not, but the rest of his body looks fairly obtainable as a natty

not everyone has shit genetics user, some people can actually grow those.

Fuck off

Oh okay

Yeah it's like that

Gotcha. I like the concept of tribalism, just not the neopaganism shit.

Fuck yourself while you're walking out so we can watch

Hate to see you go but love to watch you fucking yourself while you leave

This thread is taking a weird turn

Any kind of spirituality is valid as long as it gives the individual a higher purpose to aspire to but the problem with most neopagans is that they just wear it as a fashion statement. There's nothing to their belief to incorporate into their lives and transcend.

You make a good point, and I have certainly noticed it. It's almost like they're trying to be edgy. I mean, I don't really have any problem with the religion per say, but it doesn't seem like there's any personal progression through it. Christianity and Buddhism want you to cultivate a more meaningful and helpful existence, but not paganism.

That's why I like Donovan and Waggener's paganism. They don't simply believe that the Germanic gods existed, they see the morals that the myths told as an inspiration to develop themselves.

What kind of faggot doesn't like shit?

It did seem different than before. They're actually directing that motivation towards an improvement.

Take about 20% of her over there, eh?

>being marginally fit
>natty
seriously the baits are getting terrible

>fell for the traps and delts meme
Your ancestors have failed you.

>it gives the individual a higher purpose to aspire to but the problem with most neopagans is that they just wear it as a fashion statement

Most people wear their religion as a fashion statement or identity label. This is not exclusive to smaller religions, only more visible in them.

> it doesn't seem like there's any personal progression through it. Christianity and Buddhism want you to cultivate a more meaningful and helpful existence, but not paganism.

Since we're talking about Jack Donovan, I'd like to point out that his group are explicitly about meaningful existence. Whether you agree with their definitions and methods is a separate issue, but it is what they publicly state they are after in their many, many writings.

As far as Asatru/Heathen in general, the progression normally goes something like: "Viking religion!" - "This God is my patron deity!" - "Never mind, I honor all the Aesir in the appropriate time and way." - "Gathering with the Folk is where it's at." - "The 'folk' are a bunch of bickering, gossiping assholes, I stick with my kith and kin." - "We've purchased land and are building a hof. After I've known you a year and a day, have been in sumbel with you several times, and seen you at at least one regional moot, then I might tell you where it is and invite you to a blot at our ve."

>neopaganism shit
He's a homo so it comes with the territory.

Why so many people say he is a fag?

>honor
lol, poopdick is definitely something honorable.

Because he's gay.

He's just really quiet about it like a respectable human being.

They're defiantly big but not unrealistic.

I wouldn't even call it superior delt/trap genetics, slightly above average at most.

Everyone who's unsure if Jack is on gear needs to remember that he's in his 40's and only started lifting a few years ago.

>big delta and traps
>bald

Hmmm

He is literally a homosexual

why would you be natty if you are a faggot? Your just going to kill yourself anyway

I hate the term neopagan. Which fucking sect of paganism is he trying to follow?

We have plenty of records of roman/Greek Paganism, I say enough to restart the religions if you had enough believers, but norse got btfo super hard.

I do like that fag though. He influenced my thinking a lot

Have you read the way of men? I'm thinking about picking it up, not sure if it's worth it.

I pirated it because I sort of doubted it would be worth the read. I blazed right through it and it really resonated with me though. I definitely recommend it as a read for all men, I think there's some stuff that could be debated but the message overall is good.

Ever read any of his other books? Any more recommendations?

Haven't gotten around to the rest of his content but I recommend the Violence is Golden essay. It's simple truth that no one seems to acknowledge.

both way of men and becoming a barbarian are some of the best books I've read

Will read. Thanks

Thanks I'll have to pick them up

i read way of men and i liked most of it (i disagree on the free market stuff)

I wanted to buy becoming a barbarian but i was afraid it won't add a lot or it will be about practical tips on survival scenarios (like the end of the first book) which i'm not focused on now

>He's just really quiet about it like a respectable human being.

u wot?

Donovon publically, and famously, went on the RooshV forum claiming to bugger left-wingers and ethnics 'like women'. He's as out as Liberace.

>How do you go about getting to this size?

Drink the semen of young boys daily

>m'gang

Sounds like bantz desu. Besides that he doesn't politicize his sexuality and make it an identity.

Looking at those delts I'd assume he's on gear. He could be natty with great genetics. If that is your goal body and you don't have the same genetics then you'll need gear.