Went out clubbing for first time last night as 25 year old NEET

>Went out clubbing for first time last night as 25 year old NEET
>Am bald, chubby and don't lift but women were dancing with me and getting close, even talking to me
>Notice a lot of built as fuck handsome guys watching from the sidelines with empty faces or getting brushed away by women throughout the club
>Realize I am much uglier and out of shape than they are but I am 6'2" while they are all 5'8" or below

I didn't realize the meme was true. I look like a golem and the only thing I have is height, but apparently I don't need good looks of muscle because of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I didn't realize the meme was true
what meme user ?

Ask literally any female if they'd prefer a 5ft7 guy or a 6ft2 guy

Look at the thousands of manlets threads on Veeky Forums

this is not a meme, being 6ft1+ is truly the master race

t. manlet

that girl is very average

that guy is very short

I know user, I'm 6ft3
But 6ft1 is the IRL cutoff for someone to be considered significantly above average height

average women want 8+/10 guys it's only natural

luckily for guys we don't have to deal with the absolute cliff dive of attractiveness that is age 30+

>go to club
>2 friends that are both shorter, have shit bodies, and are uglier are just as successfull as me

clubs are a fucking meme, with all the alcohol and the lighting where you cant even tell how someone really looks it is all about confidence and being aggressive.

>only thing I have is height
Wrong. You have confidence.
betas are always looking for an excuse.

>6'2"
Just hold up for a moment there, buddy.
Let me check the graph.

Are you kidding me. What the fuck. 2.5kb???

It's a graph for manlets

You know you're a manlet when you know what the graph says to a T. And they say we never learn;-;

Are you an ant?

>6'
>can read the manlet graph

well boys it looks like im back to the pit.

FACE FRAME HEIGHT

A 5/10 6'2" guy has more success than a 9/10 5'8 chad

>5'8
>chad
chadness is a function of face and height.

Just saying

I saw dude's that were aesthetic as fuck with chad faces get rejected all night and the only diffference was that they were short

I'm an aspie but all I did was go out snd dance and grab random girls while doing it. I have no fucking clue how to dance either

not Veeky Forums related

lol'd

>grab random girls
maybe this was what makes the difference. they were watching while you are making a move. unless you are 9-10 dont expect girls come to you.

All of my friends are average and got their gfs by being themselves and having them come to them

i was talking about banging hot chicks all the time, not gfs.

height is only a problem if you are very manlet, like 5'5 or if you are ugly.

im 6'4 and i doubt any girls i talk to gives a shit

Height is the most important factor in online dating and clubbing for males.

Other attributes become more usefull when it is someone you meet or know from an everyday situation like Work, uni etc.

but manlets should stay away from clubbing and online dating for their own mental sake

>unless you are 9-10 dont expect girls come to you.
Lmao massive sub 5 cope. Girls will ALWAYS approach if you are attractive. This means you need to be 6-10. If girls are not actively approaching you on nightouts you are 5 or below, sorry.

If I am 6'3'' what do I need to do to be successful at online dating? Just be hygienic and

>Download Tinder
>Make a profile
>Choose some good non autistic or ugly pictures of yourself
>Write your height in your profile text and something else
>Start swiping
>Enjoy

Really not that hard desu

Just write "6'3" in your bio. Nothing else. Unlimited access to any pussy. Youre welcome.

Really good post actually

>go onto reddit's shithole tinder board
>see how they call most girls fat landwhales
>everyone laughs about it, le upboats, agreements, etc
>basically all the guys there have those kinds of standards even though they have to use an online app to find girls

>a girl says in her profile she wants a guy who's a certain height
>the guys fly into aspie rages calling her an entitled cunt, beggars cans be choosers, etc

come to think of it that place probably has a huge overlap with people on here.

You can literally stop being fat by not eating like a fucking pig

You can't grow from 5'9" to 6'1" without paying 300k for a dodgy bonelengthening surgery in Siberia that will most likely cripple you for life.

Lmao dude what are you on about. People are allowed to want what they want.

>"Becky I like tall guys but some dude on the internet said I'm not allowed to, what do I do???"

No one is saying women can't select by height. They are free to do so.

But comparing it to weight is retarded as you only get fat if you eat like a pig.

>I didn't realize the meme was true

?

i get that part, but mainly i feel like this
im not saying that these are all these fat landwhales who dare to have their own standards for men. the guys on there get pissed off even if good looking girls do it.

they get so angry over girls wanting guys a certain height. start crying over "its not fair i was born like this" and shit like that. pretty funny.

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

ebin X_DDDDD

> "its not fair i was born like this" and shit like that. pretty funny.

k

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

its probably an american thing. in my country it would be considered rude to write something like "180+" in bio. tall girls usually just write their own height as a sign but theyre cool as long as youre equal height or a bit taller.
also making a cut-off point is weird, doesnt matter what context. i like big tits but writing exact measurements would be considered weird.
also, its always the shortest chicks who demand height. watch every survey video, its always the shortest chicks.
so its a combination of these things.

and i dont really think clubbing is representative, from the things you said i would guess that it was a shitty mainstream club full of drunk basic girls. i got girls giving me their number before without asking and i wouldnt consider myself good looking or above average. if you didnt smash it doesnt matter anyway

Last time I measured myself a couple years ago I was just a bit over 5'11 but not quite 6', if I am at or over 6' am I out of the upper echelons of being a manlet?

>its always the shortest chicks who demand height

This

>5'4" midget
>lel I only date +6'3" guys xDD

5'9 = Prince of Manlets
5'10 = King of Manlets
5'11 = God of Manlets

Noticed the same thing

Got rejected by a girl who was 5'1'' and the guy she picked over me was 6'3''

I am 6'2''

just look at your dick, its hard to notice two inches isnt it?