Be me, 5'9"

>Be me, 5'9"
>Walk into gym
>Tallest guy in the entire gym
What gives, Veeky Forums? Is the compensating manlet meme true? I'd say the average height of guys at my gym is around 5'6"-7", and there are a lot of turbomanlets running around.

Do you live in asia?

Yeah lol I've noticed how at nightclubs and raves I'm usually shorter compared to a lot of guys (i'm 5.9 aswell)

but at the gym i'm almost always the tallest guy.

Im 5'11 and i feel short around people all the time wtf. Do you guys live in japan or something?

I live in the US, at least 80% of the gym members are white. I'm Asian and I'm still taller than them.

Youre still a manlet

Most of the tall people at my gym are pretty skelly, and the manlets are ripped and (fake?) tanned, with coiffed hair to make them look taller. So fuck yes compensating is a real thing. There are also a lot of bald guys who walk around trying to look mean. There are one or two tall guys who lift heavy, they tend to keep to themselves, don't take up too much space and are generally bros. The gym is a funny place

Well i'm 5'98 which is just above average in my country

No joke but that little goblin goes to the same gym as me - PureGym in Newcastle (geteshead). I go to NCL for med school and saw this freak in the gym - he's seriously fucked up. Went on TV for a good number of things to try and get popular since he works as some kinda club promoter or something. He sold me acid once...

>6'1
>walk into gym
>get dwarfed by 6'5 giants on hgh

The majority of people in my gym are around 6'2" with some smaller men scattered around. I'm 6'0" from UK.

>US
>at least 80% huwite
pick one

This. I'm 6'1 and there are tons of manlets at my gym, but there are also a few giants well over 6'4.

I mean I live in a small rust belt city

>5'9
>calling 5'8 and 5'7 turbo manlets
you can't even see the difference unless you stand back to back with them you fucking manlet

I work with a guy who's around 5'7" (lmao), and he's bulked almost wider than he is tall. You cant control how tall you get, but i guess you can overcompensate with lifting.

I'm not calling those people turbomanlets. The turbomanlets at my gym are all under 5'6" and have varying degrees of muscularity.
I've seen multiple people who look like legit dwarves or children because of their height.

>dat tiptoe

I've seen the guy in OPs pic around.

He is a club promoter/bodybuilder/manlet in newcastle UK

idk if he pulls or not

Kek.

One time I saw a guy who was at most 5'4" with some of the broadest shoulders I've ever seen IRL. The guy looked ridiculous, but if he was a foot taller he'd be a monster.

Maybe if he were a foot taller he'd be a lanklet. I think in a lot of cases, it's being a manlet that drives them to get so bulky.

So weird I'm at Newcastle medschool too...

>"I COMMAND you to grow"
>grow...grow...grow...

No this guy's clavicles were just super long. He had proportions of a dwarf.

>be me 6'3''
>There are at least 15 regulars who are significantly taller than me at the gym I go to

And you lost me

Bait

yes.
im 6'3 and i tower over literally everyone in the gym.
more than half the dudes there are under 5'6 and clearly compensating

>Be me, 6'5"
>Walk into a bar
>Tallest guy by an entire foot and the place is full of DYELs

Sad.

>be 6'2
>usually just work out in military gyms because dependent
>blend in with all the guys there and never feel special
>go to a regular gym with friend from school
>literally everyone is 5'5-5'7, has a baseball cap on, balding, a beard, and some sort of lame t-shirt with an american flag patch on the side
>catch them looking in envy every time
What gives

But that means normal 6'3" guys can get laid without weights. Why can't you?

>be me, 6'9
>walk into a bar
>immediately swarmed by 10/10s
>laugh at all the 6'5 manlets standing around the outside of the room