Not having a gymbro

>not having a gymbro
>2017

What's your excuse faggot?

Stop teasing me it's bad enough I'm a 6'0 skelly ravaged by the aftereffects of teenage acne on my back.
What's even the point of getting fit if I'm just going to lose my hair and potentially inflame the backne again it just hurts at this point.

>giving up before you even try

>paulfags

Stop posting paul and andre. They look horrible. Stick to justin. At least he looks good.

Justin doesn't have a gym bro he has a wife.

my gymbro turned into a total cunt.
bailed on all of our workout sessions
doesn't go to any parties
doesn't fucking talk to me anymore
he was a weak shit anyways. fuck him.
After I stopped lifting with him my lifts all went up 50-70lbs.

I'm ugly and it's bone deep.

how is easy is it to start fucking guys if you are straight? it sounds a lot better than fucking girls if you are into it, and i can imagine hookups are a lot smoother

gay here

it's pretty easy to have sex with other guys compared to girls - if you're white and not fat then you're golden

take the easiest thing u can imagine. make it easier x100 and that is how easy it is. i am robot autist but gym fit and not bad looking. struggled to pull women because i can't talk without embaressing myself. went to gay club and had about 20-25 people hitting on me over the course of the night. i didn't have to do any talking guys bought me drinks etc.

the only thing is that you have to put up with fat ugly or old 3/10s coming at you and some of them are borderline rapey. stick with it and u can find a qt twink to smash that boipussy. look for the ones in makeup because i find that they love roleplaying as a gril.

how do you get into it though? like i'm not sure i could just straight off bring home a guy and be ok fucking him yaknow

i got into it from fapping to traps on Veeky Forums lol. then eventually when seeing femboy and twinks were posted i realised i wasnt actually turned off by it and it went from there. i'm more attracted to women than to guys and only guys i do like are clean shaved twinks/femboy/traps.

if you arnt attracted to it definitely do not go looking for a guy thinking maybe i will like it because it could just turn into a fucking horrendous experience. basically you have to live every single day for rest of life that you fucked an actual dude and so u wanna make sure that u are ok with that.

>needing your hand held to become stronger
Kys yourself

uh well I'm just gay so that's why I'm into it

if you're curious just download grindr and say something like "straight curious" and as long as you don't live in the middle of wyoming I am certain you will get a shit to of attention even without a picture

from there you can find someone and just jerk off with them IDK what you people do

Sounds like he is going through depression

>Being this gay

Any Veeky Forums nerds on discord or something? I need a friend that's interested about physical improvement, so far everyone thinks I'm wasting my time or don't care about the topic.

This, your friend may need help