People who don't shower at the gym

>people who don't shower at the gym

Why would I do that when I can shower at home?

Homos that like 20 guys including old ugly men look at them naked.

I will get sweaty again biking home, so it makes sense to shower at home.

my dick is too big, I am embarassed

You sit sweaty in your car? Disgusting dude.

I live right next to my gym

^ closet gay

Not all of us are so privileged. Sitting in my car all sweaty would fuck up the leather

My gym has excellent air conditioning so I only really sweat when doing cardio, after which I will face my face off at the sink and dry with a paper towel.

Main reasons I don't shower at the Gym:

>Inconsistent water temperatures
>My gym has timed push button showers, I don't want to keep pushing the button every 10 seconds.
>I don't want to bring these with me every time: Shower Sandals, Towel, Soap (free gym soap is garbage), skin care products, etc.....
>My home shower is a million times nicer than the gym shower.

The point of leather is that it doesn't absorb and is easy to clean, if you had cloth seats then it would fuck it up and make it stink.

>Won't sweat in his car
>Likely has garbage and McDonalds bags littering the back seat and floors.

>leather
>not privileged

You got me on the hook

I work a blue collar job, it's gonna happen anyways.

>Going to the gym by car
American detected

Only time I do is when I sauna afterwards and you have to shower before you go in, might as well shower afterwards.

i literally live 100m from the gym, it would be retarded

Autism

You don't walk to the gym? Disgusting dude.

>Being so autistic that you don't understand the definition of autism.

You probably walk to the gym in the same shoes you lift in

Why would anyone do that?
You just put your shoes in the gym's shoe rack

i did once and 2 dudes where pissing ... since i drive 5 min home I prefer my own shower ^^

I live 50m from my gym. Why the fuck should I shower there? Are you retarded or something?

>gym's shoe rack

What the fuck?

I love how everyone ITT has "reasonable" excuses for not showering at the gym.

You fucking betas.

>p-p-please shower with me naked

Kill yourself faggot

>desperately trying to find reasons TO shower at the gym

You aren't going to eye-rape me, faggot.

Some MEGA projections going on in here

None of the gyms in my area have showers

>people who dont live in the gym dormitories
Not gonna make it

>I only really sweat when doing cardio
You're either still weak as shit or you're not lifting anywhere near your potential. Either way, shut the fuck up and lift more before you spout bullshit like that.

I usually don't. 15 minute drive to my house where I can shower in the comfort of my own home. Plus, I generally don't sweat when I lift.

Not the guy you replied to, but I wanted to respond. I'm usually in the gym for 2-2.5 hours everyday, lifting high-volume to failure just about every set. I'm on gear and I've made gains just about every time I step on the scale. Despite all this, I rarely ever sweat when lifting. On the few occasions it has happened, it comes as a surprise. Everyone's different, man.

I'm not the only one who only showers once a week at home and once a week after swimming.

Showering is overrated, I have dry skin so not showering often is GOAT. Wash under armpits and pubic area and you're good to go

This can't be a serious post

The next time a spotless, patriotic American gets a wiff of you I hope he managed to get these foolish ideas out of your head.

My chain gym has 2 individual showers and 1 bathroom.
Those are the only places to change too.
Seems irresponsible to waste ppls time after work when I can just go home and also not worry about bringing shit with.
If I lift before work of course I shower, but I've almost been late due to idiots who take a half hour to shower

>having to bring all your shampoo and a change of clothes to the gym
nah

>not checking your shoes at the desk and picking up the gym shoes

They never have enough in my size, I'm sick of wearing the bigger sizes.

100% serious. People shower way too often. I know people who shower twice a day. That is crazy. That way you constantly wash away your own natural skin protection and moisture (lipids and dead cells).

I just use a deodorant stick before I leave the house and I'm good to go. I do shower after working outside or doing cardio. But weightlifting, no.

Have some respect for your fellow man you smelly fuck

In before "i don't smell bad"

You fucking stink user

1. People piss in the shower like savages
2. >Trusting gym staff to be responsible for my hygiene

Nope

i bet there is a direct correlation between penis size and showering at the gym

ITT: dicklets

Confirmed. That's the reason I prefer to shower at home anyway. I'm a self conscious grower.

hey that's another reason, I'm pretty big erect but after a workout it shrinks to nothingness, don't want lads to assume false things

also I'd have to bring shower sandals because otherwise there'd be a certain risk of getting foot warts while walking with your bare feet in locker rooms

I'd have to take my contacts out to shower at the gym

>have smallest dick in the gym
>go there to jack it in the bathroom to the humiliation
>after cumming it shrinks even more
>shower during refractory with small ricecorn between my legs, while i get hornier and hornier

>shower at the gym
>get athlete's foot and all the other nasty shit
>get outside and on my bike in 30°C weather
>arrive home sweaty as fuck again

user, you're a genius

Don't want to disappoint the lads with your small dick

>I don't sweat when I lift
t.dyel