I want to be as a thin as a typical Japanese male. What do I need to do?

I want to be as a thin as a typical Japanese male. What do I need to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0
youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat rice and fish, work 16 hours a day.

live under the stress of having to sudoku yourself if you somewhat fail at even the smallest insignificant things

lose weight until you reach your desired body

Go on a rape and pillaging spree in Nanking. Guaranteed to burn off all those excess calories

Reasonable portioning sizes, balanced meals, and occasional cardio/exercise.

You'll start to lose weight if you do this and eventually achieve your goal which is all that matters.

Also invade Korea in your spare time and try and fight the Russians over a fucking train track.

don't eat, don't train

do white girls like this?

t. jap male

There's a pretty sizable weeb/cosplay community that does. Also Koreaboos.

But close to 100% of those girls are trainwrecks physically and/or emotionally.

Emotional train wrecks you say?

The only ones that want a skinny japanese body are the kind who like anime and yaoi

So literally the fat tumblrinas

eat 500 calories of rice and soy per day and nothing else.

Being skinny is cuckedd unless you got some frame, 6 feet tall and also a good looking face

the craazy cosplayers/lolita girls on /cgl/ like them skinny japanese boys

but most of them are out of shape (either fat or really skinny) and 90 percent of them are ugly as fuck with the remaining 10 percent being cute but not attractive

it's not worth bro

smoke, eat soy/rice, watch anime and grow bangs like some sort of fucking savage.

is that guy suppose to be an asian chad ? his brick face is so gross to me

r u a gril

Unless you have a strong desire to be some chick's fetishized projection of their favorite anime husbando/kpop idol, I'd steer clear of those seas.

Such relationships usually come to a swift and ugly end once the girl realizes she's dating a person instead of some cardboard cutout they can paint with all their disgusting fantasies. Also they're usually huge diseased sluts with serious emotional and social issues.

t. white person who has seen this shit over and over in the anime/cosplay/kpop communities

Eat less

>I want to be as a thin as a typical Japanese male.

Be a white woman and do lots of cardio.

yes but that doesn't answer the question bby

pls be my ai gf

I don't see anything wrong with girls like this liking you:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0

youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg

Get radiation sickness