It's time to resurrect the Zyzz spirit within us brahs. Post vocal trance...

It's time to resurrect the Zyzz spirit within us brahs. Post vocal trance, house and progressive music to lift to or dance to in this thread.

youtu.be/tacdiZL_KUs

We're all gonna fucking make it brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EaM1Fgm-bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs
youtube.com/watch?v=YEthi0DFuGE
m.mixcloud.com/Stoneterm/reflected-broadcast-24-by-stoneface-terminal/?utm_campaign=notification_new_upload&play=notification_new_upload&utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_content=html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 why does everyone glorify this druggie small faggot lol my physique is 100 times better and I'm alive

Cant we just be respectful to the dead?

why does everyone glorify this druggie small faggot lol my physique is 100 times better and I'm alive

Best vocal trance track of all time.

Don't be a sad cunt brah
youtu.be/3EaM1Fgm-bQ

thanks, zyzzbird.

A Zyzz thread! I was just about to start one!

I've felt lately that I'm not going to make it. I'm fatter than I should be, right in the middle of the "overweight" range.

I just moved closer to work which has given me more time to run and hit the gym. But I've not started yet, with the exception of running for a couple of mornings.

I'm going to make it when I make myself make it.

Thank you, Zyzz.

Prove it. You can't make a claim and not back it up and expect anyone to take you seriously. I'll bet you're a fat neckbeard.

Perfect abs

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

thanks brah

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Thank you

How tall was he?

Was he a manlet?

Jesus this guy looks like Elvis had a bastard child with Zyzz. It's as if an Elvis impersonator got inspired by Zyzz, shot up a bunch of tren and stole Zyzz's style.

It's like there are going to be a lot of Zyzz impersonators, the same way that there were Elvis impersonators

Wiki says 6'2"

Dat perfect 6'1 my man

Literal greek god incarnate

Thank you brah

Thank You

Thank you, motherfucker.

:^(

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

thank you brah

THANK YOU

that's a pretty stupid quote coming from someone who was constantly posing for pictures

THANK YOU

thank you

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

thanks brah, rest in protein

youtube.com/watch?v=YEthi0DFuGE

I've known about Zyzz for at least a couple years just from lurking fit and being on the innanet. But I never experienced the MINDSET until a few days ago. Watched LEGACY for the first time and it just fuckin clicked. Realized I had been a sadcunt for most of my life and realized i could be a sickkunt if i wanted to be. The next day was my PR day for my 1st round of Candito6w. The spirit of ZYZZ was with me as i smashed my pathetic baby PRs. Decided I could go harder and spent another hour doing chest/arms/abs/upperback/traps. It felt f0ken incredible, my outlook on training and life changed for the better, and pic related was the result.

We're all gonna make it.

kek forgot pic

thank you brah for inspiring me to be a sick cunt.

THANK YOU

THANK you

THANK YOU

if you have to make yourself make it with solely waiting for motivation to do it, you will never make it.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Thank you

Thank you

THANK YOU

>Jesus this guy looks like Elvis had a bastard child with Zyzz.
Kek

Time to die at the ripe old age of 22, lads.

Thanks brah

THANK YOU

Did Zyzz have any progress pics from when before he started roiding?

THANK YOU zyzz

Thanks Zyzz. Inspiring

THANK YOU

This is trash man. May 2017? Wtf those tracks are all like a decade old.

Check out the Reflected Broadcast. Stone Face and Terminal. Your welcome

m.mixcloud.com/Stoneterm/reflected-broadcast-24-by-stoneface-terminal/?utm_campaign=notification_new_upload&play=notification_new_upload&utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_content=html

thank you zyzz

THANK YOU

Thank you

Thank you

thank you

also
B A V I
A
V
I

Thank you Brah!!!!