Can someone please answer why this board is so obsessed with girls all the fucking time...

Can someone please answer why this board is so obsessed with girls all the fucking time? Everything on this board revolves around girls and every single thread, no matter the topic, turns back to girls

Why is this? Why does a board about fitness have over 90% of its thread dedicated to talking about girls?

Is it just another example of the power girls have over guys in every facet of their life that everything guys talk about and do has to relate to girls in some way?

I just don't get it.

Turns out it's a biological need to want to sleep with women.

>figures out that Veeky Forums revolves around our collective insecurities
Congrats genius

in every species aesthetics is all about attracting a mate, m8

Because Veeky Forums is actually /fit9ksoc/. This board stopped being useful for fitness advice and discussion a long time ago, it's mostly just shitposts and dick measuring now.

ITT: Chad visits Veeky Forums

Because at the end of the day fucking women and creating offspring is the reason we exist

I'm 34 y-o and been here (on and off) for 8 years

The majority of posters here come from /b/, /v/, /r9k/ and /pol/. They are mostly virgins (a lot of them underaged) or simply rarely get laid. They come here because they believe getting fit will help their sexual life.
This is why you see so many "sip" and "fasting diet" posters, they're just clueless manchilds.
And once you "make it" you get off this shithole. Why do I still come here? I'm paid to do nothing at work so it gets boring

Plus why would it, all the advice is in the sticky anyway. And there are better places to get info from too.

Veeky Forums is basically a locker room where we can shoot the shit

>looks at catalog
>sips, /plg/, /cbt/, bodyfat estimate, form checking, do you enjoy alcohol, /fph/, /fat/, veganism, routine recs, meal rating, hobbies
>hmmm...
>not having a gymbro >2017 What's your excuse faggot?
checkmate

More like the cause. I'll decide the reason for living myself, my man

because it is simply how our society works. Your status get up if you have a sex partner. People outside of big cities and the ones not brain fucked by the media, are not that much about girls.

>tfw no fit gf to lift with then take shirtless photos with to gloat about how fit we are

That's just all the shit you chose to look at. You know damn well that isn't true.

In the end all life is SEX in one way or another

>Why does a board about fitness have over 90% of its thread dedicated to talking about girls?
Because 90% of Veeky Forums is foreveralone permavirgins-turned-gymcels who are so desperate to even have girls TALK to them that they'll do anything, including shit that won't help (like spending 20 hours a week in the gym getting XBOX HUEG). The problem is most of them are ugly, or disgusting, or unintelligent, or unfunny, or otherwise un-dateable. There's not much hope for them. But they're not ready to become An Hero yet, so they focus their will to live on SQUATZ and DEADZ and OVERHEAD PRESS in a vain attempt to keep the FEELS away.

We never know when they actually give up and decide to become An Hero, though, because you can't post anymore after you've become An Hero. Because you're DEAD.

because most of us are virgins or haven't had a gf for a long a time

>34 y/o browsing Veeky Forums
>calls people manchildren

>i've been here for this long and b used to be good
the hallmark of the newfag

Fuck off Freud

Filled with young men you fucking dingaling, women involuntarily occupy my mind a lot more time than I would prefer

>I'm 34 y-o and been here (on and off) for 8 years
go on hormone therapy, grandpa

because this board is comprised of delusional gymcels that got bullied in high school and now want to lift to lose their virginity

80% of this board only lifts for females, if they had FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME, they would never touch a weight. It's no surprise all topics boil down to girls

THISSS IS LEGIT

I have just never heard a place, online or real life, where guys care more about girls than here

So if Veeky Forums is for people that browse other boards to get lifting advice and everyone who would be cultured in the ways of Veeky Forums has already left, then why complain about newfags?

because its completely useless. i started lifting recently and outside the sticky this board has zero useful information. people who browse it are either autistic or only here because they browse other Veeky Forums boards anyway

>Been trying to get Veeky Forums even faster when gf broke up with me
>I know my new PR will never bring her back
>The euphoria of getting joocy temporarily fills the hole in me that she left

You closet-fag incels are so easy to detect. out of all the good looking top men you always choose the faggiet looking ones

I'd fuck that bitch in the pic

>this board

What the fuck are you literally retarded? Males want pussy just like every other animal. This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

since i started to work out i masturbate 1-3 times a date up from 3-5 times a week.

>inb4 testosterone --> horny as fuck

maybe if you work out you think a lot about girls idk

This.

Reminder that our BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED GOAL IN LIFE IS TO FUCK AND IMPREGNATE

Of course literally every fully functioning male wants pussy.

I'd argue it's never been for real fitness discussion, not more so than the average gym locker room

I know why we don't talk about fitness: discussing fitness is innately boring

You get exactly the same question over and over and over again. How do I lose weight, give me a workout plan, should I do cardio, it's the same shit day in day out

I used to enjoy talking about fitness but now I feel like the priest from the simpsons after ned kept calling him until he just stopped caring.

Also from having been going to Veeky Forums for years, I don't think there are really that many threads about girls

But the thing is, if you're lacking in face, height and frame, NOT going to the gym won't help you and neither will pedastalising good looking men. Sure your peak may be limited, but that doesn't mean don't try