At a house party 30 minutes ago (eurocuck)

>at a house party 30 minutes ago (eurocuck)
>wear tight faggot clothes so my abs are visible
>talk to a girl for a while now
>after a few drinks
>makes that hand sign of follow me
>goes into her room
>starts getting undressed
>I freak out internelly and say I need to use the bathroom
>nope the fuck out to my home
>browse Veeky Forums (now)

Just gonna go to the gym now...what should I do?

You're a faggot, OP

What's wrong with you?

You are unironically gay

>larping

You tell me

Kys 3x10 + 1 set to failure

Fag

Well done OP. Remember lads, never have sex with a woman if she is willing to. 99% of time there is a catch and you'll end up regretting it.

How do I fix that

its only natural
DID YOU FUKIN GET IT
IN MY EYES
IN MY EYES

drink more alcohol u dumbfuck

t. virgin (not by choice)

I can't....

lol weird joke

Why does her left eye droop so much, is she melting

K

Htf did you notice that

Buck up OP. It's only a failure if it's not a learning experience. You should be running through the bedroom scenario in your mind while you lift. The flirting, the undressing, the foreplay, the fucking. You got shook up and that's why you wimped out. Next time prepare yourself mentally BEFOREHAND and you will be ready for what it feels like in the situation. Don't be that liftbrah who has no game - you have to practice that too. Good luck faggot

Is there any reason why you post this greentext on every board and just change the name of board in last line ?

I saw you on /pol

There's nothing you can do now except move to a different town where nobody knows you. Fuck-ups like this follow you around. She'll tell her friends, who will tell their friends, and eventually it'll get back around to you, and by that time the story will have morphed and mutated so much that you'll look like the biggest faggot on the planet and no one will want to have anything to do with you. So just pick up and move far away, don't tell anyone you're leaving or where you're going, and change your name, too, just in case. Your old life is now over, you have to start from scratch.

I remember his time I went camping with my friend and his co workers, I was walking past the tent of some girls and they motioned me inside the tent. I was too much of a bitch to go in at that age of course but we took some pictures with them at the lake that night and cuddled on the dock.

Read a lot vanilla hentai, so you somewhat get accustomed to the situation for the next time.

>this till you get your first experience
>then keep doing this while going over your first experience and critiquing it
>keep looking for more and more experiences.

Unless shes ugly and/or an ever more ungodly hoe than most girls, she was into you which means you're already doing something right. It's just like this user said, you weren't mentally prepared and got too nervous

>Just gonna go to the gym now...what should I do?
I'm fucking dead

Why do you wear tight clothes if you don't want pussy

Why not ?

Don't know why everyone is calling you gay. I do the same shit because I don't believe that sex should be a means of pleasure and should only be used to show love and create life.

I would like to know someone for a while before I start digging my tounge into their mouth let alone have sex with them. There are people that I've know for years and the thought of sleeping with them when I had just met them never crossed my mind. Personality and respect takes more than 30 minutes and a couple of drinks to develop.

>tips fedora

LOW TEST SPEAKS
Seriously I do have respect for your morals but you do have low test. Just how nature is man.

Oh god, I read this and it ruined her. She was a qt, and now I can only think of this.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY