/fraud/

Fraudulents General

Micro penis, tfwnogf and Mehmet mast edition

Newfriends read the reddit steroids wiki. Google it.

NO SOURCE TALK

Pic is the only one I have on my phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1275007.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

masT vs bimbo, who would win in an ultimate gay showdown?

Is this even a question? Mast. He could easily knock out bimbos knees and get easy access

Hi everyone. Have a good sunday and do your best (᷀ົ৺᷀ົ)

CALLING MAST

Do you have any recent pics? Haven't been on fraud in a while. If you're not here, could someone just give me a general recent masT rundown?

CALLING MAST

MAST GIB RUNDOWN OF ALL YOUR ROUTINES AND ROID STACKS PLOX

WHAT ARE UR MARCOS?

Jerry, i saw your previous posts. What holds you back from plastic surgery? I am gettin it soon also. I hate that faggot that is saying just accept it. You bald? Just accept it, just shave it, just be yourself. THAT'S THE PERSON THAT DONT WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY AND WANT TO SEE YOU FAIL AND BE MISERABLE

YOU DYEL? JUST ACCEPT IT AND DONT TAKE ROIDS THAT GRANDS YOU DELUSIONAL MUSCLE YOU NEVER HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE

this were my last pics before cutting started last week.

Was @ 106 kg / 6'

Fuck, looking massive dude. What are you cutting down to?

What's the best carrier oil if I want to make 300mg/mL test E and EQ?
I was thinking unfiltered MCT without EO but I see people recommending different shit on every forum.

Reddit also says to heat the oil in the oven for 2 hours but why would you try to sterilize it when it gets filtered later on anyways.

no standard routine, just bro split.

did 2 cycles + cruise + blast and currently cruising since one week.

Test, winstrol, dbol and masteron is all i did. Test at 800-900 is highest i went

No macro's are counted in my life.

cutting = more good fats more protein and zero carb
bulking = less fat, med/high protein and high carb

MasT , what did you cycle for the mass? I'm on Test E now and it's giving me some gains but it's my second cycle but it's not really giving me the mass I want. Pls give some advice for me to bulk up. I'm barely 75 kg.

Skin looks good. No acne breakouts after the accutane treatment? My doc prescribed it and I'm starting this week.

Only side effects I'm afraid of are tinnitus or depression

What dose you on?

500 mg of Test e, sometimes i use a bit more maybe 600 mg. But mostly in that range. Should I up it? I'm very muscular but not big, Strength is also very good. Should I go for Anadrol because I heard that makes your appetite go boom

It's only your second cycle, give it some time.

Fuck everyone expects super roid mode from 1 cycle.

How long have you been injecting for this cycle?

What does your diet look like?

You cant plastic surgery a bigger working dick

Yoi fixin your ears finally?

You probably don't eat enough. And you're probably also expecting too much. LBM doesn't grow on trees

i only used test + dbol for mass. Dbol is great for fullness, but gave me shitty acne

Yeah, only when i used dbol i had it again.

Accutane is satans poison. The depression made me almost kill myself

penis enlargement?

I just want to be happy with myself

i'm on my 10 week starting tomorrow. I've gained almost 6 kg during this cycle. But now i'm barely at 74 or 75 but it's not going up, i've been on the same weight for almost 3 weeks. My appetites not that good but I know that i have to eat 3000 calories to gain. I don't count but i eat pretty good, always get in my protein and carbs and fats.

thanks mast your a legend mate. I fucking love you i'd suck your veiny cock any time brah. You'r gonna make it bro

Lads I've been thinking about hopping on test. The only thing that's stopping me is my hairline is already dodgy and there's a history of male baldness in my family. I'm 23 now, it will last another 15 years before I have to clean shave it all off and I'm afraid the gear will speed that shit up.
Is there anything to prevent hairloss while on test and how effective is it?

How else would you ever be happy with yourself

I'm on Test E and hair loss doesn't run in my family but i've definately noticed hair thinning in my scalp, and that scared the shit out of me since my hair is thick as fuck. I'm on my second cycle now and i use hair growing supplements for the vitamins and biotin to make it grow faster. I also use schampoo and conditioner against hair loss. It's helping a bit and slowing the process down. Get both the supplements and the schampoo if you don't want to lose your hair.

Man I'll be honest, I'd rather have a full head of hair than an extra 10kg of mass.

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1275007.html

watch this video jerry

I know that's why i am doing it. Hopes and dreams are for the weak

It’s important to remember that penis size doesn’t affect sexual performance, and that no matter how small you think your penis is, it’s likely to be normal.

However, men often have the wrong perspective on their penis, says sexual health expert Dr David Delvin. "When you look down at your own organ, it seems shorter than it really is," he says.

written by someone with small penis

Mast did you even consider you're just gay for black men ?

Yeah you're full of shit. 'I don't count but I know I get enough'. You're just omniscient aren't you. Don't have to pay attention to anything you just know it all.

Get control of your diet then you can complain about shit genetics or whatever else.

Does anyone take finasteride? Do you get the ED sides? Is it worth the sides to keep your hair? My hairline is receding and im shedding like crazy I dont want to be bald ;~;

Shave it

B-but i have goofy big ears and a odd shaped head ;~;

Is mast's name Tyler? I know a guy that looks just like him

holy shit lel.
big dicks for everyone

What are you two getting plastic surgery for this time?

Dick size

At least I am not in denial like you.

Keto shampoo and biotin for hair loss and regrowth. No sides.

>tfw keep seeing the same roided out prick OHPing 20kg and having BOULDER shoulders while i sweat blood every workout to achieve 1/6th of his mass

fuck you all im hopping on the juice fuck this natty bullshit 1 gram of test a week untill you drop dead from a stroke i dont give a shit anymore im going on 5 kg of roids a day and doing pushups once a week to maintain gorilla chest

When Blasting and Cruising, assuming you go to a true TrT cruise and not some retarded high dose, would blood pressure go down like it would natty?

I hear blood pressure is a concern with BnC and it just gets higher and higher over time, but I imagine thats for people who run more and more amounts of gear.

I plan on just using about 500-1g of anabolics/per blast and then the minimum amount of TrT to retain muscle, within natty range or slightly above.

Any other issues with Blast and Cruise? I'm 100% sure its' better than going through PCT hell for months every year.

>I just want to be happy with myself
u will never be

This looks awful. For real?

>I hear blood pressure is a concern with BnC
>minimum amount of TrT to retain muscle, within natty range or slightly above

There is your answer.

roiders do this shit literally just to piss time away and make natty assholes like you angry lmao

I swear to god, I am unable to satisfy my hunger at all on tren. My plan was to recomp and get lean but I don't see that happening if I cant control this hunger. Should I bit the bullet and throw some EC in there?

Also when I don't eat enough carbs I feel what I assume it feels like to be hypoglycemic.

has anyone ever done a deca/winny only cycle? just curious as to what doses they ran and how it worked out for them

This is incredible

Life changing

sounds horrible

For what reason?

Deca for bloaty mass and nice joints. Stack with test.

Winny for drying out and getting veiny pre comp.

How long has it been since you started?

What are your current stats? Height, weight, bodyfat, current diet, doses, etc

hey /frauds/, current natty here. After wasting the past 5 months trying to cut, I realize it's a joke when you're 100% natural.

>28 years old, been weightlifting since 19
>6 feet even, 178 pounds, 17% body fat (according to the Fitbit scale)

>deadlift = 325 1x5
>low bar squat = 245 3x3
>bench & pendley row = 205 3x3
>ohp = 140 3x3
>dips & chin-ups = 82.5 3x3

>Week 1-2: perfect, lost 2 pounds >90% was fat

>Week 3-4: nothing happened, better lower the calories a bit, take a walk in the evenings

>Week 5-6: lost 5 pounds, body fat % barely budged at all, calculated 4 of those pounds lost was muscle

>Week 7: Holy shit, I feel exhausted, I'm already doing 1,600 calories on rest days, how much lower do I have to go? I haven't gotten morning wood at all, and I just worked hard for 2 weeks to lose 4 pounds of muscle. Might as well come up for air: add 25 calories every day until I’m at break even point, improve metabolism, etc.

My goal isn't weight loss, it's body fat loss. I want to go from current 17% to 10% nothing crazy, nothing extreme, yet my body fights me every step of the way.

PLAN:
burn 500 calories more than I eat every day (except for refeed )

Refeed is once every two weeks, calories at tdee, low fat, body weight protein, the rest is slow digesting carbs. Refeed is on a workout day.

WORKOUT:
> Strong Lifts 3x3
> workout 3 times a week, 1 hour each time
> heavy, compound lifts, no docking around with accessories
> not only did I not lose strength, I actually slowly added on weight to the lifts

Before anyone starts picking at my diet, here’s a screen shot of the extreme lengths I go to every day of the cut. My Fitness Pal? Please, that’s for amateurs, they have no idea if they have a chronic vitamin / mineral deficiency or not.

Everything I eat is whole food, unprocessed. I do this to keep myself feeling full, max out on nutrition, and to avoid processed food crap. But mostly to keep myself feeling full. As a result, I hardly felt like I was starving at all this whole time, but I do feel low on energy. (well no shit, Sherlock, you’re on a cut!)

CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT:

I wear a Fitbit with heart rate monitoring to make sure I burn 500 calories more than I eat by the end of the day. The Fitbit may not be 100% accurate, but it’s better than nothing. I sometimes burn 600 calories more than I eat just to be safe.

1,800 calories on a rest day, add more calories to make up for workout on work out days

MACROS:
> protein = 1 gram per bodyweight
> fat = 30% of calories
> carbs = whatever’s left over

VITAMINS / MINERALS:

I usually go for 150% of the recommended daily allowance, sometimes higher, but always under 50% of the upper limit. So it’s not like I have a deficiency that’s ruining my fat loss.

WATER:

Half my body weight in fluid ounces, that’s 90 fl oz. ( 11 cups of water). Urine is slightly yellow, so it’s not like I’m not drinking enough water.

SLEEP!

I wake up naturally, no alarm clock. I work from home and have a loose schedule, as long I meet important deadlines on time, doesn’t matter when I start my day.

I used to sleep 9 hours on average, but as the cut progressed, I end up sleeping 11 hours a day. So it’s not like I’m sleep deprived.

What does this have to do with steroids.

trying to micromanage your body will fail. Keep it simple. Lmao adjusting your diet by ~25 cals~. That isn't even possible unless you have a scientific grade calorimeter measuring everything you eat. You can't measure how much you eat or excercise to that degree, not even close

>9 years for those lifts

What are you even doing?

>Stronglifts 3x3
>No accessories

Ahh now it makes sense

LONG TERM:

I don't want to blast and cruise forever, I do want to travel outside of the country and that'll be damn hard to do when I'm dependent on injecting at least twice a week.

SHORT TERM:

What do I need to do to cut this last 10 pounds of stubborn body fat? Will clenbuterol on it's own do the trick, or do I need a 12 -15 week 500mg test E, arimidex, clen cycle to blast this fat once and for all?

It's six pack abs I want, but it happens to be my body's strong hold fortress of body fat. My body produces so little testosterone compared to you guys, and then my fuckin' fat cells aromatize my hard earned testosterone into estrogen. I understand that there is a healthy amount of estrogen to be had in a man's body, but hey, do I have too much? I am 17% body fat after all. Blood tests will shed some light on this.

Have you had your hormone levels tested before?

If you're really having that much of an issue you might legitimately have low test. Especially with your abysmal stats and lifts.

yes, mainly joints and endurance and recovery

Normally it's not recommended for a first cycle because of sides potential

But a low test moderate tren blast is basically exactly what you're looking for.

Try 150mg test e or prop/week with 350mg tren a. You're 28, you probably have your shit together enough to handle tren sides. Especially if you're already this anal about your cut

>What does this have to do with steroids.

will a 12 week cycle with the discipline that I have from dieting/exercise finally get me to my modest goal?My goal is modest and I want to go from A to B, no more of this wasted time.

At least I was disciplined to carry out my plan. I worked out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at nearly the same time for the past 3 years. Meanwhile, other people come when they feel like it, and switch workout plans when they feel like it's not working.

>No accessories
Do weighted dips / chin ups count as accessories? I can do 82 pounds 3x3 for each

Im currently week 3 of 350mg Test/tren ew.

6ft 212lb ~14-16% bf. You can see the top 4 abs but still have the lower pouch of fat (bad fat distribution)

I work in a steel factor so im active pretty much all day and I do a pplpplx split that take me about 75-90 minutes to complete and sometimes ill use my rest day to hit a lagging body part.

Ideal my diet is as fallows
6am: 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 scoop whey
8am: 1 cup spring salad with 100g chicken and 1 tbsp low cal ranch dressing.
10am: 200g chicken breast with 1cup mixed veg (Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and black beans.
12pm: 1 cup spring salad with 100g chicken and 1 tbsp low cal ranch dressing.
1:30pm: 100g cottage cheese,100g greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop whey
~2:30 pm (pre work out) 2 bannanas
~4:30 pm (post work out) 2tbsp all natural pb, 1 banana and 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 scoop whey protein shake in water
6pm 200g chicken breast with 1cup mixed veg (Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and black beans.)

But when im feeling low carb at work ill get a muffin with my coffee or sometime a doughnut from tims (the just brought back the dutchie)

and if im staying up later I will have more oatmeal with 1/2 scoop protien and blue berries.

Pick one.

If you want to bulk up a bit and have tons of recovery to continue blasting the gym, nandrolone.

If you want to dry out and have that dickskin conditioning for the beach, roll with winny and another dry compound.

Do you guys notice any mental benefits when on test 500mg?

up intensity in gym and add cardio 4-5 times a week

Looks fine to me. No wonder you're hungry if you're running tren with an active job.

Try cutting out sugars when adding carbs, my opinion is you haven't had enough time with the tren for it to recomp you. Hasn't even been a month.

How the fuck do I buy buttcoins, seems like such a scam

> workout 3 times a week, 1 hour each time
There's you problem faggot. I workout 5x a week for 2 hours and do 30min of cardio everyday. You're just a pussy

>Normally it's not recommended for a first cycle because of sides potential

You're talking about clenbuterol? I thought the side effects were pretty tame when taking reasonable doses. Hands are a bit shaky, a bit insomnia, but as long as you don't go crazy on the dosage or the time on use...it's not like you'll be permanently scarred, right? I read the Llewellyn anabolics guide.

Low test, moderate tren blast, huh? Sounds exciting, but on a first cycle? I'm currently a lifetime natty after all, but it's not like I'm proud of that. All that means is I'm 28 years old and wasted way too much time.

> Especially if you're already this anal about your cut

Cut insane or remain the same. Extreme measures to get extreme results. (I'm laughing my ass off as I type that, because look at what results I actually got, Jesus fuckin christ)

Honestly? I don't. There probably are some benefits but 90% of it is not directly from the testosterone. Im still an unconfident loser.

Clen is basically bullshit in my opinion. Just a meme. DNP works far far better.

But for your goals a quick tren cycle for recomping sounds like what you're after.

I do. Test specifically, high deca or eq didn't do shit but I have a great sense of well being on higher test.

Tren cycle starts Wednesday so I can see if it's testosterone or dht(ish) that does it. Very excited.

Your work out routine doesn't match your fitness goal at all. You're training as if you don't care about body fat and just want to lift as heavy as possible.

this

Are you natty or on steroids? If I don't have above natural hormone levels in me, I'm not going any higher.

Any of you remember the mong? He ripped me a new one, saying I gotta stop being a pussy and crush that volume. Ok, I did that, nothing happened. And what'd fit say? Fuck you, man, eat more food! I did that and I got fat. No, I didn't eat a shit ton of shitty food, yet I still just put on fat mass.

The first 6 years of weightlifting, I did do 5-6 times a week. I made some gains the first year, sure, but then plateau and nothing. Oh and I tried everything, but it wasn't until I lowered to 3 times a week hard and heavy that I finally got stronger and thicker. I'm 10 pounds less than I was back then, and people used to comment on how I got bigger all over again, go figure.

Why don't you do cardio?

Front looks good but the back looks off.

Stan Efferding was coached into his ifbb pro card by flex wheeler with a routine that included zero cardio. Cardio just shrinks you. Do really high volume short rest interval leg work instead.

This thread needs less steroid talk and more blogging.

Do I text my ex today? It's been three days since we last spoke and I want go to her house and smash through her window and just hug her.

I've just been getting cravings for sugar alot more since starting tren and its convenient having a tim horton on site as im not allowed to leave the factory for lunch so its my only choice. Although Im still eating a bit under my tdee and I can fit in these "cheat" meals I feel that if i do it enough my body is going to get use to them and expect more to beat the cravings.

But like you said its still to early to tell and i mean worse scenerio is I lean bulk and get more muscle than I originally planned.

Im thinken about becoming a high school teacher (probably a science teacher). Thoughts? I like being around other people, I'd like to coach a sport too. Probably swimming or track I know the most about. It's still a ways out, I need a 4 year degree, but I got to make decisions fast because this is my life.
send her a nude

I have a question lads.

I finally decided to end my hard cut of 69 days today with a big bang. I started it natty, ended it with 5 weeks into 550mg Test E and 80-100mg Var Cycle. Did it all high protein, low carb, medium-ish fats. Last 5 days were done via PSMF @ 1,000 cals of purely protein

I decided a good refeed of eating 4000 cals at once with 450+ grams of carbs would be a good way to go out with a bang.
And now I got veins fucking EVERYWHERE (fuck yeah)

I started adding superdrol at 25mg last Thursday, and I'm about to run out of var in 12 days. Once I run out of var, I'm bumping up the sdrol to 37.5mg ED for 2 and a half weeks, taking a couple weeks off, then finishing my test e cycle with sdrol.

My question is, can I go straight into a heavy bulk after cutting so hard (1700-1850 cals per day for 69 days) with minimal rebound? My goal is bearmode because I realized abs are not for me and I'd be better off looking strong instead considering my build.

Would I rebound on fat too much? Even with the sdrol added?

Sorry for the long ass post. I luv u all

You're talking about someone who spends at least 3 hours in he gym a day at an intensity level you couldn't manage.

His workout is his cardio.

>smash through her window and hug her
Welcome to /fraud/

Well... Yeah.

Life goals to be able to have that sort of time to dedicate for leaving humanity behind.

I still advocate intense cardio over liss for physique purposes.

I'm obviously natty, as you can tell my traps and forearms are garbage and this was actually a 1 year progress from never setting foot in a gym by the way.
As a natty you gotta eat a lot,cardio often so you don't get fat from all the food you eat, have a flawless diet (ie: eating whole steamed cauliflowers for snack), good sleep, no alcohol, etc... I'm not saying the roiders here don't do exactly the same thing, but they can get away with more shit because of their gear.
I sincerely believe you're not putting enough effort into this. If it's your rest day and there's a body part you feel is 100% fresh, you should skip the rest day and go destroy it at the gym.

6 months here and we stopped talking on a fight. Only way I have left to contact her is weak ass Facebook messenger shit. Been together on and off 5 years, popped every cherry she had so she's kinda nuts over me, but I don't just want to fuck, I want something to work.

What do?

your write up means absolutely NOTHING without progress pics

People want to know if you are a lard ass or a musclehead, especially if you were cutting for nearly a week @1000kcals.

First of all, congrats on your transformation. You went from puffy, pepperoni nipples to lean.

>As a natty you gotta eat a lot
ok, makes sense, how does 500 calories above tdee sound? In an ideal world, that would be a pound a week.

>cardio often so you don't get fat from all the food you eat
then why eat so much? Cardio for the sake of heart health is good, but cardio to prevent getting fat from all the food eaten? That's just going to make me more tired the next day, shouldn't I rest up and save my energy for intense weightlifting the next day?

I thought lifting heavier weights will result in bigger muscle, no? Wasn't that the whole point of Strong Lifts? Sure you're central nervous system adapts, but if you can add 50 pounds to your lift over a few months, you will get bigger, yeah?

picture is me from last week

I went from 18% to about 12-13ish% bodyfat. I look gross and DYEL as fuck, so I want to strive for stronk mode (ideally Bimbo tier)

Kinda prepping my butthole for this one...but I know I'll get flamed to hell. My lifts are at 1/2/2.75/3.75 as of right now, I just look sad.

Also super fucking unflattering front camera angles

Which one of you hacked Emma from the Delray misfits Instagram?

How the fuck is mast so big?

damn... im so sorry

hes only 5'6

Wtf I wish I was 5'6

>ok, makes sense, how does 500 calories above tdee sound?
meh I don't know, I never counted calories. The way I see it is if you only eat good food (with an emphasis on vegetables and fish/chicken breasts), you don't really have to worry about calories. I eat more on days I had a very intense session, I avoid carbs in the evening and that's pretty much it

>cardio
well doing a lot of cardio will make you more healthy, which will translate into better lifting sessions, better muscle recovery, etc... there is no excuse not to do plenty plenty of cardio. If you overdo it, you'll simply be super lean

>shouldn't I rest up and save my energy for intense weightlifting the next day?
I suggest you take a preworkout, even though they're not really healthy

>I thought lifting heavier weights will result in bigger muscle, no?
I do 4 sets of everything, one being high rep (15) another being heavy (3-5), 2 other sets are ''normal'' 7-10. Sometimes (a lot of times actually) I'll do a 5th set if I feel like it

PS: I remember supermang, I'm pretty sure he wasn't natty

he literally looks like the biggest idiot and a douchebag, still respect for the gains.

Obliques and back you disgusting boot.

what's your height/weight ?
and did you begin your cycle with the body on the left being the body on injection day 1 ?

It's cool. I'm finally started to come to terms with it. If I can't look good, I can at least try to look strong.

I struggled HARD with body image issues growing up because of how I looked. Coupled with depression and maybe some low test, I was in rough shape.

So now I just want to be big and strong. I always wanted to start injecting bathtub chemicals, so fuck it might as well.

Might even through in tren ace on the back end of this cycle. Who knows

Heavy pull ups and dips are my priority lifts as of now. Working on it.
>boot
Fuck you

I'm 6ft, started at 186lbs. Now I'm at 175lbs. I didn't start cycling on my left pic, I would say I did my first pin about a month and half in my cut at 15% bodyfat

You will definitely look better bear mode