I did a bit of SS and then hopped onto a PPL...

I did a bit of SS and then hopped onto a PPL. I have been lifting seriously since February hitting the gym atleast 5 times a week. Results are slow and aesthetic gains are non existant. Was PPL a mistake? Should I just go back to a beginner program? IM 194cm and 95kg atm.

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
startingstrength.com/get-started/programs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls reply.

Eat more or less depending on your current goal

What site is this?

5 days a week is too much for a natty, your body needs time to recover..

Why wouldn't you slow down sooner if you didn't see any gains? Also diet is 80% of your aesthetics.

5 days is too much? So a split or PPL isnt feasible? What would you recommend then? A full body routine?

What to even do after SS?

symmetricstrength.com/

Go back to SS. Ride the true novice gains while you can. I started around when you did and I'm still going up every workout.

startingstrength.com/get-started/programs

Go back to SS or another beginner routine. I personally did phraks greyskull lp and I liked it.

I should have listened to the advice given to beginners instead of chasing muh aesthetics with my lanklet physique. By now I could have increased my lifts way more and gotten some actual results.

Rippletoe plz go.
westside for skinny bastardz is a better routine from a guy who actually trained champs.

>he fell for the aesthetics meme
Do SS with accessories,
Pic related. You can add facepulls at the end of both days. You can add pendlay rows and tricep isolation on workout B (ignore who made it, it's still good.) Milk your newbie gains. If you want to do more, start slowly incorperating LISS (low-intensity steady state) cardio such as brisk walking, etc (get creative on this, have fun with it) on rest days or everyday once you adapt. Then once you've really adapted and can recover well, you can do extra conditioning such as 1-2 of GPP sessions a week (Sled pulling, etc). Hope this somewhat helps you because I was in the same confused state as you and good luck

>5 days a week
Wew

Thanks, seems like solid advice.

Too much, too little? Cmon, give me some advice.

Is 5-6 days a week too much? I used to to 1 day on, 1 day rest, but now I've swapped to 3 days on, 1 day rest for. Is that way too much?

how the fuck are you untrained with those numbers? Those should at least be novice? you must be /fat/ in which case dont worry about the numbers and do a cut

As someone who followed Zyzz routine of 5 days a week once I can tell you that you'll fry your central nervous system and you're going to have to deload or take a week off lifting pretty much all the time. Want an ottermode physique? Demolish yourself with a bro-split, want to get stronger? Eat more and train around 2-3 times per week.

Skinny fat for sure. I got a gut but its not very noticeable because Im so tall. Most people tell me I look skinny and that I should bulk but when I look at myself in the mirror naked Im disgusted.

Isnt a brosplit also 5 days a week?

yes, which is why I recommend that for building an ottermode physique. You're going to be tearing through fat, but not build that much muscle.

Can you recommend a good "bro split"?

I don't recommend it at all if you're a beginner.

Made a mistake, pendlay rows should be switched instead of weighted chin-ups on workout B. And you can do weighted chinups on workout A after dips/cgbp.