False advertising

Ok so i have been looking at weight gaining supplements because am skinnyfag
So when i look for a supplement i look for at least 2000+ calories per serving, but when i look at the nutrition facts it says it only has ~700 calories
So then i look to the instructions and it saysmix with 48 oz of milk
What is even the point of getting the shit if most calories come from the milk?
Why do they do this, why cant they be up front with shit
Im trying to make gains and yet here i am wondering if i should just consume mass quantities of milk and eggs instead
Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClfTgK6Zpyg
youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI
youtube.com/watch?v=ETiUDCFzYt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retard they do this shit because they are jewish and want money

Should i just get lots of eggs and milk instead because im kinda short on time and i need to gain at least 10lbs within a month or so

Yeah. Eat a ton of peanut butter too.

Bullshit

Weight gainers are very useful, you just need to know how to use them

There are many weight gainers to choose from

Buy one and drink it after workout

but serious mass has 1250 cals per serving, it clearly says so right on the label

Weight gainers are a pretty direct route to diabetes. Mix it with some fiber maybe or something at least

Well i thought the same, but then i look at the nutrition facts and its significantly less, and looking at the instructions it becomes immediatly obvious that you either have mix it with a half gallon of milk or double the scoops to reach the same calorie amount, its bullshit

Digits confirm

I know nutrition labels are hard to read but are you even trying. 1250 cals in water, more in milk (the label gives info for 1% iirc)

Excellent

Exhibit A

Watch this AthleanX video about mass gainers before buying it
youtube.com/watch?v=ClfTgK6Zpyg

And just for fun here's Matt Stonie eating an entire container of mass gainer in under 5 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI

Exhibit B
Please note the great difference in calorie amounts per serving

Hey guys, when do you drink your weight gainers? I usually do it like an hour before i go to gym

>2 heaping scoops
>2
>heaping

Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest of all are these:

/pol/ was right again.

This kid is fucking retarded listening to anyone on YouTube for advice LOL who tf does that?
On a serious note though. Start buy eating actual meals and start at 3000 calories a day. Increase by increments of 500 calories.
Weight change should become most noticeable around 2 weeks after starting a new diet.

You've probably never tracked your macros/ calories and think you eat 3000+ but only eat 2000.

Add in the weight gainers after every meals or every 4 hours. They work but its basically all sugar so if you dont workout a fuck ton then you will just get fat.

Do research on google. It isnt hard. Use google scholar as well. Find research studies and take time to educate yourself.
Asking fucktards on the internet will only get you retarded responses with .000000001% of the population that actually know about fitness.

>BS Ex Sc
>CSCS
>10+yrs lifting

go watch scooby 1961
youtube.com/watch?v=ETiUDCFzYt8
jewih and straight forward and helpful...

I'm skele too. 6'0 160

Thinking about doing JOPBAD. Jar of peanut butter a day. Might work.

Well currently i have been consuming probably closer to 1000-1500 calories a day, so my goal is to get at least to 2000-2300 to begin making gains

Not the guy you're replying to but at 1500 calories you'd be LOSING weight.
I'm trying to escape skeleton mode myself and I need to hit at least 3000 cals a day.