Brehs, I have a problem

brehs, I have a problem

not so long ago I was on a date with a petite thin girl and I didn't feel anything particular, there was no desire to smash on my end, even though I probably could.

but on Wednesday I went out with a THICC girl, who's definitely overweight, but has a cute face and something to her that made me want to dump a gallon of sperm into her vagina

I developed a habit of looking at high T women over the last few years, but I always thought it wouldn't work irl. Now I have a solid proof it became too possible for me to appreciate chubby girls, too fucking possible for my comfort

I think this meme went too far in my case. What should I do, brehs? Smash these girls and just enjoy myself? Or maybe should I repress these temptations while I can?

to keep it Veeky Forums related: is there a decent carryover from squats to leg press? just curious

Being attracted to girls with a little bit of meat on them is completely natural.

MOAR

"your dick is smarter than you think"

your unconscious brain is picking up on cues from both women and evaluating their fitness as a potential partner and sending that info to your dick. the skinny girl turned you off for reasons other than physical, the chubby girl turned you on for reasons other than physical.

just learn to trust your dick, bro.

What the fuck is there to think about? Smash the girl you want to smash.

>Smash these girls and just enjoy myself?

This the only correct answer. Your life is over meaningless, so might as well be hedonistic and just enjoy what's there to enjoy.

You're a brappythaccadon lover.

BRRRRAPPPPP

Why is this even a post. smash thicc girls if you want. Don't give a shit about what other people think it's your dick.

SMASH WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA SMASH

>to keep it Veeky Forums related

I hate this meme.

wait is liking chubby girls bad?

MY face would be buried so deep in her ass I would be able to see what she sees

not at all

people who can't appreciate thiccness are subconsciously gay or pedophiles

GUESS THAT CITY!

this isn't thicc its fat.

As long as you're listening to anonymous strangers about what to do with your sex life, you should chop off your dick and balls. It's the alpha thing to do. You do want to be alpha, don't you?

Sydney?

Damn then that one twink at the gym is great at tricking my brain's evaluation method...
no homo

>people who can't appreciate thiccness are subconsciously gay or pedophiles

this

SMASH THE THICC

Why would you give two shits about carryover to leg press?

>tfw no belly gf

>source is from a girl's profile on a feeder site
>get turned on from the pics
Uh, whoops. Welp.

This is teh THICC limit I'd say, OP's pic is kinda too much.

You're confusing thicc and curvy

Yep, that's how it goes. It just sucks that fat chicks are fucking toxic and will continue to gain until their heart explodes. My gameplan is to find a thin chick and occasionally cook generous meals, nothing too extreme.

>Woe is me I can fuck whoever I want but fat girls are ugly why do I want to fuck them?

How is this a problem?

I lift for thicc bitches. I've noticed they're even harder to catch than other women the last few years due to explosion of men being attracted to them.

For me it depends on the fat girl, like I'm attracted to pretty much all thin girls provided they aren't too spooky/give a damn about their appearance, but I'm only really attracted to some types of fat chicks. Like there's something about some of them with small (would be reasonably sized on a normal girl) yet perky tits while being a fucking hog that really gets me going. It's also pretty easy to fuck them too which is nice.
That being said I don't really see them as people, but more as things to use. So I might not be the best person to take advice from.

Dude, google image search this pic- results are fucking hilarious

I don't understand this "high test girl" meme in reference to fatasses. If a guy is a fatass, he has lower test. Just because a girl is fat doesn't mean she has more test.

This is like how everyone used to say PAWG for a white girl who was skinny guy have a nice ass. Now PAWG is just another word for a white girl with obesity.

you're a dumbass. High test refers to the dudes, not the girls.

So by looking at fat girls, it's supposed to make a guy's test go up?

no, high test guys are attracted to thicc girls because of the biology/breeding instinct. IE thicc girls are better breeding material

Ha, that's not true at all. It's natural for men to be attracted to girls right as they hit the age of reproduction, which is 13. That's why girls always try to look as young as possible.

Prehistoric 13yo girls were never fat, because food was low-calorie back then. It might be natural to be attracted to a larger set of hips, but it's not normal to lust after a fatass.

A fat slut is not an optimal mother of your children if you're a nomad. Bitch needs to be able to move her ass. Also, if she's fat, that increases the chances that your sons will be fat, which is throwing your genes down the toilet.

thicc women have stored energy to survive periods of food shortages and winters. they also have what it takes to ensure the child develops in utero completely.

anyone who doesn't like their women a little plump is a fag/pedo in denial. isn't it odd how these closeted queers/diddlers are so insistent that thicc women are in fact not attractive? very strange

>a little plump
This always turns into a BBW fetish.

Or a mommy fetish by manchildren.

Who is this qt potatoe

I am only attracted to thicc men, so I feel you user.

Nothing wrong with liking them thicc

I just really really really really like tiddies.

see

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Thiccies are sexy. Fuck them.

Protip: they all love sex.

T H I S
H
I
S

Leg press is dumb. Disregard this meme exercise.

This is not a "Venus". It's properly known as the Woman of Willendorf. Also it's not a masturbation idol, it's a fertility idol. It's supposed to represent a pregnant woman with exaggerated proportions. Men were not fawning over hambeasts. This was an idol of a primitive religion to answer prayers of a woman desiring the be pregnant by a pre-science group of people.

Suddenly, fat acceptance SJWs want you to think this is a Venus, an object of beauty. It's no such thing.

Here's a true Venus.

Brappy

FUUUUCK

There is no sauce :(

Thanks for the giggle m8.

gonna say Melbourne, i think i've stayed in that building. and had i had sex on those windows

just double checked with the ex. pretty sure that is in melbourne

if your quads are a weakpoint in the squat (and this is often the case) any direct quad work including leg press that makes your quads bigger and stronger has carryover

otherwise it wouldn't be in powerlifting routines

"i just read SS and now i know everything about lifting" the post

beat it nerd

women should be soft, thicc and fertile

thin women were forced into the mainstream by fags in the fashion/entertainment industry

Hank Hill ass. Shit taste senpai

If Hank Hill had an ass like that I'd gladly buttfuck him

I love making girls asses and tits bigger

S L A M P I G

Brappythot

Did you just reveal yourself, you pedophile.

none of that has been confirmed and it's pure speculation but thank you for sharing.

oh god, thanks user

Thiccc af

thicc girls are fine, but god damn every girl in my area is fat...

can we just hate thiccness until fatties lose weight?

fuck everything

So your telling me I should just knock up every bitch?

>tfw will fuck literally anything higher than a 3
>tfw have fucked 50+ women

Never read SS. Only care about picking up and moving things. Leg press usually does more harm than good.

>implying that the twink wouldn't be a fantastic father

I have a similar problem. Young hot, inshape girls don't even get my dick twitching, while talking to a 35+ year old woman who's even just kind of pretty, but flirty with me, get my dick instantly hard. If they have a fat ass too, holy shit, I go wild.

But when get my thought processes back, I just think how I want to be with a young QT.

>be me
>be skinny as fuck guy
>skinny girls don't really do anything for me
>however, i see and thick/chubby girls, especially latina/black/mixed race/etc, especially ones with any fatness in their ass, and my dick goes crazy

I even go on plebbit's gonewild boards occasionally and the regular famous gonewild with hot thin fit girls does nothing for me, but the gonewildcurvy board with "curvy" girls (i.e. 75% of them are overweight or fat) im on daily.

I should say that I'm an ugly as fuck permavirgin who wouldn't be able to get any girls anyway. Hell, that's probably why I find chubby/thick girls hotter because some fucking aspie like me would never have a chance with thin girls

Why you gay bruh

i would rather die as a virgin than fuck a fat girl desu

MY FUCKIN DICCCCK

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

The simple fact is that evolution has given women a much easier time when it comes to their appearance:

1) They don't even have to workout. 99% of the time, if they don't eat like a fucking pig they'll still have the physique to score 7/10+ guys

2) Even if they DO eat like a pig, so long as they don't eat like a fucking HAMBEAST then they're fine. Ever notice how there's no male equivalent to the 'thicc' girl? Unless you're gay and into fucking bears/etc.

3) The range of acceptability between a fat/overweight girl and a fast/overweight guy differs vastly. Sure it might not seem fair but that's life.

4) The sad fact is that it doesn't take much effort for a guy to become reasonably buff/fit/etc. Granted, much more effort than it takes for a girl to become slim/curvy/etc. Nonetheless, it's easier nowadays, and coupled with women's lib/etc, we just have to face facts that women have much more liberty to be fussy than men, even when they're hypocrites in being so.

5) The other sad fact is that thicc/curvy girls CAN look good. I certainly prefer them to 'shredded' girls with visible 6 packs/etc. Blame evolution.

It's a meme you dip

>>be me
>reddit
>thick/chubby
>black/latina
into the trash it goes

*BBBBRRAAAAAAAAAP*

Itt americans rationalizing not so slim pickings

>with a little bit of meat on them is completely natural.
>little bit of meat
>meat
>posts fat
I hate people like you. Learn what words actually mean.

Your breeding instincts are responding to these thicker women. Thick, even chubby women are good breeding stock. They consume an excess of nutrients to supply a growing foetus and will produce plenty of milk for feeding. Your body views skinny women as inferior breeding stock to carry your genetics.

Simple science my friend.

Breh...
Smash the thicc.
Trust yo dick nigga

Word

Not to shit on your parade son, but that statue is a man.

Statues made during the Hellenic period (and, for that matter, most of pre-modern history) did not use female models as their reference, because it was deemed immoral to just strip some lady down and go "let me look at your tiddies for hours." They used men, which is why that woman's shoulders are so square and her hips are so small.

I'm not supporting MUH WILLENDORF VENUS, but your basic argument is flawed. You're presenting a marble statue of a man with tits tacked on and going "this is the ideal of beauty." It's not. It's as close as they could get while staring at some dude's dick.

>American education

You are gay.

U N D E R R A T E D

yyeah

Am I missing something?

What am I supposed to see?

Agreed. Mods need to delete these threads asap. It's abuse.

Most women under 25 in America are quite skinny especially when they're in college. The thicc look has been relegated to late 20s/early 30s (probably because of Kim's aging), while the late teens/early 20s crowd is definitely into the SKINNY look again because of the Jenners, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Savage Squad etc

>brappythaccadon
My sides are in orbit

I'm usually not into thiccer women, but GOD DAMN this woman is sexy!

Thicc threads literally ruined my life

>Look at thicc girls all day at work
>Fall for the "these women are more equip to have kids" meme
>Go on tinder date with qt as fuck 5'6" THICC girl
>Cum inside of her profusely without even asking
>This goes on for several months

Guess who is pregnant? Yep. Thicc threads, not even once.

You know full well what you did
don't blame us man

thicc girl + Veeky Forums guy dating is the ultimate fitpill

>tfw juggling three different chubby blonde girls
> one is a fwb who let's me do whatever
> one is a girl who would be wife material if she wasn't 5 feet tall
> last one is Scandinavian girl who is a bit of a wild card

I'm white too so don't worry. But maybe I'm gonna make it after all