My favorite

>thinks 6 ft is tall
Hahaha

once you get to 6'0 you stop measuring yourself desu

How many children do you have?
Right, zero. Kill yourself LARPers.

>over 6 foot
can you fucking read?

One is obsessed with natty, the other is obsessed with niggers.

>How many children do you have?
I'm waiting for Islam to overtake the west so I can finally find a conservative wife.

kek

it's sad how true this is

>there are people who care about /pol/'s opinions

Chin up, guys. There's someone out there for everyone.

not true majority of /pol/ is autistic neckbeards that shitpost racist shit all day.

> lurking on pol

If you need to read a bunch of retarded anglos just go to reddit senpai

>/pol/

I know /pol/ is a containment board, but ever since Trump got elected and everyday life in America became a meme, /pol/ has gotten so much worse. It used to be just conspiracy theories and jew hatred, but now they put a fuckload of work into making threads and their autism is validated on a daily basis by our retarded politics. It's like if Monster started advertising /sips/ as an actual preworkout, all the sips guys would get so smug and indignant. That's what happened to /pol/.

/pol/ fucking with Shia Labeouf was pretty fucking funny though

>also who fucking cares what /pol/ thinks

>/pol/
>white

That's what happens when your specific board gets talked about on international news outlets.

Best filename 2017

Youre just /pol/ not Veeky Forums my man, youre a skinnyfat nerd on a danish bicycle assembling forum

What exactly is Trump doing wrong? He played friendly with the Arabs to get money and does practically everything other presidents have done before him, except for the wall.

What does LARP mean?
My guess is "lookism and red pill"

Top kek

The only people who unironically dislike /pol/ are women and nonwhites.

Muslim women are ugly and fat as fuck

>tfw 6'3" and shitpost both boards

what did they do to show labeouf?

what did they do to shia labeouf?

>tfw 6'5" and shitpost both boards

I forgot Veeky Forums too. Easiest group of asshats to piss off.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to start a chili thread with the first google recipe result and watch the shitstorm ensue right now.

Yea truth is racist. Like white people are objectively better then non whites and that's why they flock to white countries like it's going out of style. I really can't wait till white people collectively stop giving a shit and go full 1488 on you entitled shitskins. No, you don't belong in white countries, no you add nothing of value to our societies and no we don't want you here even if we are forced to publicly pretend we do

I'm sorry your life is so empty, user.

>Be me 6'4" lanklet and unmarried and lonely
>Be my brother 5'7" manlet married with 3 kids

JDIMSA

To be fair /pol/ is pretty shitty for the most part.
It shines whenever there's a happening or an important event going on though.

>To be fair /pol/ is pretty shitty for the most part
It's literally the heart and soul of this website. You're an assmad 70IQ mudskin who can't come to terms with truth.

I guess. Everyone else has been driven off. I like shitposting just as much as the next troll but I couldn't fucking care less about politics. And that is ALL this site seems to be about these days.

I think /pol/ is the best board of the site.

I m from eastern europe so Im naturally racist and conservative anyway.

>but I couldn't fucking care less about politics
because you're literally too stupid to comprehend it. sucks to be subhuman.

>And that is ALL this site seems to be about these days
plenty of other discussion goes on, retard. jesus we need to stop letting you apes use the white man's internet.

>conservative
>HIV rate rivalling Africa

He's currently involved in an obstruction of justice lawsuit regarding his firing of the FBI director that was investigating Michael Flynn's dealings with Russia during the campaign. If the allegations prove true, that's grounds for impeachment.

People like Trump because his image is that of a business man. A man that can make compromises, make deals, and make progress. Which would be great if that's what we got. But since he's been in office, he's reverted to a small minded, narcissist who's more worried about defending his own personal image than running the country. People voted for him because he had that outsider image, because he was going to "drain the swamp", but all of his legislation has been partisan. He's not presidential, and I don't even think he really wanted the job to be honest. I think he just wanted NBC to renew "The Apprentice", after which he would've dropped out.

Through sheer autism, /pol/ managed to locate Shia Labeouf's "He will not divide us" flag that he had up on a live stream. They used Aircraft flight patterns, star maps, and even the sound of frogs to locate the unmarked flag, and they took it down and replaced it with a /maga/ hat. Pretty good stuff.

yawn

maybe in the cities. I am living in a rural village. Everything is nice and beautiful here. I would never want to live in the big cities for sure.

I don't know. I've been in /pol/ but it's pretty repetitive, that's why it gets good with the happenings.

It's 5% of posters that make it good, the rest are retarded. The ones in this thread are not that 5%.

It's the bare minimum where you know you're safe. In many ways, it's like being told you don't have cancer - once you know you're not dying, there's no need to go cell by cell.

Most of that 5% already left 4/pol/

Live action roleplay

>/pol/ is the heart and soul of Veeky Forums
If you're some sort of newfag, all /pol/ does is bring in underage memesters that shit up all the other boards

gotta do something waiting for game ques

islam isn't a race it's arab women who are ugly

Keep politics on /pol/ you nigger

>They don't know about the Shia flag chronicals

>being such a faggot you spam every thread on an unrelated board with the same three photoshopped pics every time someone wrongthinks

#swoleleft

Bahahahahaha.

>waah don't say nigger you hurt my feelings!!
that's literally you and everyone other queer that dislikes /pol/

From the board that shitpost's about jew conspiracies and say nigger all day long? As if what they say have any merit.

Fuck off, newtgingrich

Übermensch reading comprehension.

>saying nigger is bad
>the jews don't conspire
are you retarded or just nonwhite

I'm not him, but /pol/ is ruining Veeky Forums. Not because "hurr racism" but because they go and make posts completely unrelated to science or math like "scientifically disprove that niggers are inferior" as if Veeky Forums doesn't hate nigger anymore than them but just doesn't have an obsession with them or "Donald Trump #1 scientist BTFO".
Anyone who posts on /pol/ should be banned from any board with a subject. We have four boards for the sole purpose of shitposting.

Honestly I'm what most /pol/lacks would consider a full-blown SJW and I fucking love HAPPENING threads, da joos threads, we wuz kangz n shieet, dindu nuffins, chimpouts... but just like the Republican party, /pol/ was better as an opposition board. Now they have given up their contrarian ways and worship the same politician that has one of THE most active and largest subreddits on le reddit... it's pathetic.

>agree that niggers are inferior
>want /pol/ banned from posting on other boards
if you actually believed niggers are inferior, you'd appreciate /pol/ spreading the gospel.

I'd appreciate you staying on fucking topic for whatever board you're on. Not everyone's lives are centered around niggers and banal, bland politics for suckers and fuckers.
So fucking boring. Do you not have anything more interesting to do, shitter?

What part of board topics don't you understand?
We talk about niggers when it's related to science and math. Not just "hurr niggers lmao". When I just want to talk about niggers in general, I'll go to /pol/. Keep it there.

it keeps happening because this website is full of assmad cucks and nonwhites who can't comprehend statistics and constantly reply

and there's a thousand off-topic threads on every board, but strangely only the ones about niggers get complained about. but you're definitely on the niggers are inferior boat, no doubt.

Yeah, yeah, and so it goes. Just shut the fuck up

>but strangely only the ones about niggers get complained about
I hope you're doing some form of satire. 0 off topic posts should be allowed. Brainlet.

Someone who understands nigger inferiority wouldn't get this upset over a couple nigger threads on Veeky Forums.

very transparent in your inability to handle mean words on the internet, tyrone

tell me, what other off-topic threads get the same amount of flak as anti-nigger threads do? none of them get even remotely close to the amount of attention, and it's because Veeky Forums is full of insecure shitskins that literally can't come to grips with the fact that they're subhuman evolutionary dead-ends.

You're exactly the kind of person that started the Sarafan crusades, you fucking shit.
"bla bla, William was so kind hearted, that Kain fellow sure was scum for killing him, better exterminate everyone like him!"
And look at the state of the world now, you idiot

>It's okay when I'm a dindu
I hope you realize that you are to me as a nigger is to you. Quit larping.

Isn't that all Veeky Forums really is anymore

>3 hours lifting everyday
Wanna know how I know this guy is a lanklet who's never picked up a weight?

I'm guessing his brain "read" the words.

But then it failed to convert the string of symbols into the correct meaning.

This is how I am with women.

And disgusting new faggots

Why do people think that people who are jacked spend so much time in the gym. You can looked jacked lifting like 3-5 times a week at 30-45 minutes with good diet and sleep over a long consistent time.
I guess just trying to rationalize why they make excuses and waste time rather than doing something to become someone they wish they could be.

>new faggots calling other people new
Absolutely disgusting

Veeky Forums is a board of peace

really retarded if you expect girls to date if you are shorter than them.

Why didn't god make it that way? Why aren't women and men generally the same height? Why can't men and women generally lift the same amount of weight? Life would be easier if it was that way

Has anyone on /pol/ read the sticky?
Is it just skellies and fat fucks?

What game are you playing?

>A scientific thread (albeit a shitposting one) is somehow off-topic
I'm going to let you in on something, newfriend
Veeky Forums is for discussing the genetic inferiority of niggers
/tv/ is for discussing dumb niggers on the silver screen
/pol/ is for discussing how to remove niggers
and Veeky Forums is for getting Veeky Forums for the upcoming racewar

How is saying "Hey that's one stupid nigger" political?

>This is why /pol/ is ruining everything

Tbqh the US election and /pol/harbor really did fuck up the board, and the site in general. But /pol/ really is the soul of this website, because it's the only board that still makes posts that would be considered worthy of the asshole of the internet moniker in this degenerate day and age. Veeky Forums as a whole is being gentrified, and it hurts me so much. Just look at Veeky Forums, for the most part, not too many posts (that don't get 50 replies whining about /pol/ to) would stand out from /r/askhistorians

>Saying nigger is bad or limited to /pol/
Newfag

Politics will stay repetetive until communism ends tribal warfare and we're all servants of the jews

>le we hate niggers too maymay
then stop complaining about the odd niggerthread, faggot

/pol/ is ruining nothing you fucking newfag, that's how this site has always fucking been. And before you talk about the election, the flood of newfags that has brought in has only served to make /pol/ LESS racist if anything, due to the amount of bluepilled fags screaming about muh Milo and muh Lauren Southern bimbo whore
Not to mention the amount of actual normalfaggots and leftists that accompanied the aforementioned newfags

>the odd niggerthread
See that's the problem, you don't see how much you guys shit up everything because you think it's normal

>that's how this site has always fucking been
No.
It has always been mildly racist, for the purposes of being funny. Newfags like yourself who grew up watching us do that thought we were genuine because you're too dumb to get it, and now you come around and tell us how things used to be s if we didn't start that shit.

>newfriend
You and I both know you've never set foot on a big boy board. Nobody cares how many years you spent on /b/ and /pol/. Anybody worth anything would've moved on from those once they grew up.

I don't think you understand the meaning of that comic edit. It's poking fun at board cultures, you know, like board-tans do? (Ofc you don't newfag) It's just poking fun at /pol/ for always talking about hating niggers ON /pol/
What YOU think that comic is talking about is cross-posting, which it is demonstrably not. Really most newfags freak out about a "/pol/ invasion" when someone posts anything containing a racial slur, even though people have been posting nigger hate and racial slurs since the site's inception. Furthermore about your newfaggotry, there is a pretty good Veeky Forums screencap about when Scooby visited this board and got butthurt about racism. The general reaction to that was "You have no power here!" not "Yea he is such a stormweenie virgin that needs to gb2 /paul/!" as I imagine the reaction would be today

>Anybody worth anything
LMFAO

anybody worth anything doesn't post on Veeky Forums let alone even knows it exists