Lets discuss posture. How do you know if you have good posture and what exercises must be done to have good posture?

Lets discuss posture. How do you know if you have good posture and what exercises must be done to have good posture?

I feel that I have great posture, which I credit to doing deadlifts, rows and most importantly, pull ups.

Also, pic related is fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
google.de/patents/US6506148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Winged scapula ruining my posture. What do?

Fly off into the sunset.

does it shock you if you slouch

Get a medical staple gun, and staple your shit back into ideal posture.

Take em out in a couple weeks, and you'll be fucking golden.

just fucking LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>why use your brain to notice your own body posture? stick some electronic device directly onto your body that tells you!

enjoy your EMF poisoning
enjoy your degeneration
enjoy feeding the beast (this is an occult agenda)

It vibrates, giving you a nice massage

This shit triggers my autism. After getting Veeky Forums, I really notice peoples posture. Posture is an indication of strength and how people carry themselves. I find it hard to respect someone who constantly slouches.

Try pull ups with an angled grip. Really focus on contracting you scapula and holding at the top of the pull up.

Also, facepulls. Facepulls are a godtier assistance exercise.

bump

m8, it's just placebo meme shit symptomatic of a decadent buyer's market where gullible consumers buy based on feels and unrealistic expectations. People who buy that shit are getting ripped off, nothing more.

I am curious what you mean by occult agenda though so feel free to elaborate, should be funny.

How to be a judgmental asshole: the post

bible talks about how you will need the mark of the beast in ur hand in order to be able to pay for anything

>rfid chip in your hand, this will be the future of payments (way more easy to monitor each individuals payments etc --> more control)

hooking up your brain to a virtual reality, the matrix basically, guess how that will work out and who has the ultimate admin rights lol.. surely not average joe

im no christfag or religiousfag but i just find this curious, look up mark passio and jay parker

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

-----> massive redpill youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

google.de/patents/US6506148

lmao you sound like my girlfriend

>not being a judgemental asshole
because everyone is great and no one should ever be judged on anything.

To judge a man on his appearance is as close as it gets to being shallow. And shallowness is essentially insecurity, nobody likes an insecure person

Don't be such a fag

Strong men tear others down, not build each other up

LOL that picture is horrendous and I hope thats a joke.

Someone will make a killing off that bullshit that anyone with a 20+ IQ can determine it doesn't work.
Im mad I didnt think of that first. Then again scamming people is fucked and I hope all scammer die painfully.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

itt: people absolutely furious for no reason

This is how you check for posture.

>smear shit on my upper lip
>go to work
>smile
>tell them I have a "shit eating grin"
>I'm naked btw
>boss fires me
>mfw

hes right though.
posture says alot about somebody

actually, when I see someone slouching, I instantly straighten my back more, those lazy assholes help me be better

>vcr

Lmao office cucks

mah nigga

Who else /winging/ here?
Rate the routine my physio gave me

>unreadable
fucking nigga picture

dat lordosis

I tend to puff my chest out and walk with a kind of swagger, which is ironic because I'm cripplingly shy

Mine is bc I was 30+bmi for a decade and most of the fat went to gut and thighs. Thanks for posting this user, I usually neglect my core at the gym and I should work in it more.