How long does it take to reach this body all natural

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOk8qf5BeVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 months

no way

You can if you're a skeletal or if you have muscles and a fat just cut

nah, a bit longer

Imaging this guy but with way less belly fat just a pouch of belly fat like a little muffin top and a bigger chest still 3 months ?

Also a little bigger arms just a tad more cut arms

This ^^^

Just post a picture jeez

6 months of a healthy balance between cardio and calisthenics. If it takes any longer you're eating like shit or you're not working hard enough.
100 pushups a day minimum.
100 squats a day minimum.
100 leg raises a day minimum.
2 minutes planking a day minimum.
2 mile run a day minimum.
6 hours of sleep minimum.
Only rest on the weekends, drink a lot of water before you eat in the morning and wait an hour after working out before eating.

hijacking OPs thread since intrested as well

sound somewhat plauseble

Bruh I'm a lanky fuck and my routine as is goes
>6'3
>175lbs
>5 sets of 40 (3 diamond and 2 standard) pushups
>5 sets of 40 squats
>5 sets of 40 calf raises
>3~ miles walking
>3 minutes planking
>5 days a week
With some random freeweights to hit my delts, lats and traps. If it weren't for my knees I'd be running, but I feel fuckin great and vascularity through the roof.

Should I put anything else in like dips or pullups or is that fine how it is, I wanna go from skinnyfat to ottrrmode before bulking up more.

Dips are awesome, just make sure not to put too much of your weight forward, that's a common mistake starting out. Not bashing you, just not sure of your experience and want to be safe here. Pullups will do wonders for your back, but I recommend only using a wide grip and bringing it to your chest, not behind your neck. Basically a higher chinup. Now a lot of people don't like locking your elbows out, but if you slowly bring them to full extension and slowly rise out of it, you can avoid losing mobility and getting that dumb forearm hang.

Everyone in this thread is delusional, this will take 1.5 - 2 years from skeleton mode

Have you ever worked out a day in your life?
I went from 120 starving skelly to 160 10% in 7 months. It takes a careful watch on your diet and dedication to your routine. The only thing delusional is your inability to dedicate and applying that to others.

i look like that and don't even lift. i'd assume you can go from skinny mode to this in a year lifting.

Let me stop ya right there. Lifting is great and all, but do not start out lifting if you're not already fit. Work bodyweight like a mad bastard until you reach a plateau, where you're doing 50 pushups straight but don't gain any mass for a month, THEN start lifting. That's how you get fucking massive with aesthetics. Granted it's smart to maintain your calisthenics too so you don't switch to different muscle groups, but you will look like OP's pic in six months, and when you start lifting after that you'll look like a fucking monster.
Gotta eat a lot though.

How tall are you?
For a lanklet skeleton, he's right, that's about 1.5-2 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOW TEST FAGGOTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Less than a year, this isnt impressive by any means

This is stupid, just lift. Quiet bodyweight fag

All the people itt are fat as fatasses who """powerlift""" while eating whatever they want but they "could look like OP if they ever wanted"

Being a bodyweight fag gave me a 2pl8 OHP and handstand pushups. Shoo shoo sips fag.
6'3, he's not right. There are three things that could hold you back from this and 2 of them are pretty unlikely.
>low test
>absolutely shit genetics
>lack of dedication
Pick your poison.

No it didn't,lifting weights did.

Guarantee you didn't go from bodyweight to 2pl8.

This

No, when I started doing 20 handstand pushups straight, I moved on to OHP. 1.5pl8 was too easy to slam reps out on so I moved to 2pl8 in the first month. Currently doing 4 sets of 10 there.
Are you guys not eating right or is your form shit or what?

>I went from 120 starving skelly to 160 10% in 7 months.
what's your cycle?
54 kg - 72 kg...
+18 kg lean in 7 months
it's funny that some people will actually believe you
>Let me stop ya right there. Lifting is great and all, but do not start out lifting if you're not already fit. Work bodyweight like a mad bastard until you reach a plateau,
I know this is a troll but.. you're basically lifting when you do bodyweight exercises if you can progressively overload
for example pull ups -> one arm pull ups, it's progression that requires strength, but so does adding +25 kg to your pull up
>Being a bodyweight fag gave me a 2pl8 OHP and handstand pushups. Shoo shoo sips fag.
and what was your time frame for doing so?
here's someone that's been training strength for a long time and his 100 kg OHP
youtube.com/watch?v=YOk8qf5BeVU
if you have the worlds secret to easily busting 100 kg OHP for 4x10 within a year without actually performing the OHP then prove it
I know it was bait but I'm just responding so new lifters don't fall for the memes, and back to the real question
>Everyone in this thread is delusional, this will take 1.5 - 2 years from skeleton mode
this is correct

Post picture? How long have you been on that routine?

one punch man workout regimen

Depends on where you are starting from. That looks more like cutting than anything. This person clearly visits a gym on the regular as your pecs and shoulders don't generally get like that (ie. his upper body is much larger than his lower body signaling this is a body from gym visits rather than throwing bails of hay all day).

The hardest thing about getting this sort of body is lowering body fat percentage so you can SEE your damn muscles.

Even a skinny stick of a man will show off muscle tone if

It isn't impressive in a community that is chiefly concerned about body aesthetics, sure I'll give you that.
But what you no gf forever alones need to realize is that there exists a world outside of Veeky Forums that would fine OP's pic related attractive. For most people, body aesthetics is relative to your average flabby guy with gyno and ghostly pale acne-dotted skin.

My above is very conservative mind you.

If you're super aggressive you won't give your body time to generate supporting muscle tissue (muscle grows fast as fuck, compared to other stuff like tendons). So you risk injury and even permanent injury. So take it easy.

If you're really not dedicated like 1-2 workouts a week, you'd probably never see a body like that. 4-5 times a week is pretty much the norm. Too many variables to just calculate out of the air though.

Ie. how often you workout, how much weight, what sort of reps and sets you're doing, what sort of food you're eating (if your diet sucks you will NEVER see this body. Period.). If you're over or under doing it with protein in your food. So much shit can determine that. Even just natural genetics.

3-6 months of curling eze bar of 80-90 pounds. Benching 200 ish. 3 months if you you did atheletic stuff before. 6 months if your dedicated. Year+ if you skelly or fat as shit. Mostly this guys build just low body fat.

Are you fucking retarted or just gay

the maximum I've ever seen quoted for newbie, lean gains is like 25lbs in a year

so either you're fat, a fraud or just flat out lying

120->160, natty and completely lean should take about 2-3 years, and that's assuming you're super dedicated

>40lbs of natty gains in 7 months

Nigger, it all depends on where do you start from. If you are a 600lb land monster, then you will never achieve this body. If you are an undertrained underweight skinny bitch, then maybe 1,5-2 years of training and proper nutrition. Nigger, just train. You are going to train for the rest of your life anyway, otherwise, what's the point. Document your progress and find out for yourself nigger.

DELUSIONAL

You fell for the SS meme, didn't you? That's definitely not all muscle if you're natty.