I'm shy and trying to pick up this really cute guy from my gym...

I'm shy and trying to pick up this really cute guy from my gym. What kinds of things would you guys wants girl to say to you in that setting? I need help I'm slightly autistic

*a girl

(Don't be mean)

He's probably going to spill spaghetti anyway, might as well say hi or if he is nearby ask him to help rerack the weights..

I'm there to workout not talk to gym skanks. If you want to talk to him catch him on the way in or maybe when he is leaving if he isn't in a hurry.

ask him if hes working out

He's shown interest in me, he always comes and talks to me I just get flustered and have no clue what to say

this has nothing to do with fitness.

fuck off and consider killing yourself you ignorant retard.

Ask him "what do you think my chances of getting a back massage tonight are?" While you ask this you put a finger to your lip and bite the corner of you lip.

I had a 10/10 weeb gamer girl redhead with ice blue eyes say this to me in class and I was so shocked that I fucking blew it and said " uh I don't know ".

I relive that moment every day in my nightmares.

say your muscles look good maybe you should train me at my place ;)

Hahaha I'll have to try this, gotta grow some balls real quick

Literally just give him your number and tell him to hang out with you sometime

>a girl
>asking for advice to talk to a guy in the gym

Literally anything you say will be good

a.) would you like to get coffee later today
or you could do
b.) i would like to suck your dick please

Tell him how much of a dowry your father has for you.

If you don't have a dowry, consider kys.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Thank

I wanna say stuff to make him feel good i don't know what guys want to hear though

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't like when chicks try and flirt in the gym.
You can tell they're watching, but I'm there trying to pick up iron not women. I'm too focused on the task at hand to be bothered, wait till I'm done for fuck sake.

if you are a moderately attractive girl and he is single, you could pretty much say you want to cut his dick off and he'd still probably be open to a date/hookup.

Just asking him what he is doing this weekend and if he says nothing, invite him to do w.e.

Just be direct. Girl game is that easy.

>You're cute, my name is Amanda. (I'm assuming your name is Amanda. If it's not, you can try inserting your real name, or just go with Amanda for right now.)
>What's your name?
>You look cool, how long have you been working out?
>Would you like to get something to eat?