Are women good traders? I know more men than women are traders, but how good are women at it?

Are women good traders? I know more men than women are traders, but how good are women at it?

Would it be wise to add a female to my trade team?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need women, you need WOMEN!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/

Yeah, but I'll have to charge you.

I̢̠͓͖̬̤̎̐̃̈ͯͦ̎̀͢͠ ̸̭̖̰̬ͩ͝w̟͇̮͎̰̙̹͔͊ͧ̆̔̕͜o̦̰̟̔͢͢ū̡̬̥̤ͧ͊̂̎͐̒͝l̺̯̈̈̒̋ͫ́ͣ͠d̡͚͉̯͚̯͓͎̐̄̓̑͢͝ͅ ̶͎͇̋͆̿̾ͧͪ͑̿͟l̫̘̙̍͠ô̬̖̝v̵̨̼̭̹͎̯̳͍̊͗̚̚e̹̠̜͉̯̓͋̈͆ͦͭ̾͑͑ ̛͍̓̀t̶̤͈̗͇̝̮ͭ͗ͧͦͭ̾̄ͣͮo̸̤̘͍͔̼̫͚ͯͦ́̒̀́͗͜ ͉͎̗̂͋͡͡k̯͌͋̂̉ͭ̉ͮ̆͘͠ǹ̸̤̺̟ͮǫ̷͉̜͊̿ͮw̯̟͉͉͉̥̃ͣͦ́͊̍̚͜ ̴̵̖̮͊ͯ̎ͫh̡̛̻̘̮̗͚̤͔͕͙́͗́ͯ͛o̧̥̣͊̄̋͐̀̉̆̍w̵̸̘̤̖ͨ̈́ͣ ͇͉̭͎̞̇̐̌ͧͣ̈́ǧ͕͙̥̘͋̈́ͤͤ͟o̦̩ͦ͒ͧ̆ͅo̵̰̎ͬd̴̳̭̥̪͖̩̦̦͗̀̒̀̀ ̸̜͐ͯÿ̶̹͍̺͕͈̘̔̓̐͠o̶̟̖̤̻̝̓̂͐u̷͔̰̎̆̎̿̂ͭ͑ ̷͍̣̠̽ͦ̍ͦ̐ͧ͠a̻̬̞̹ͧ͒͠ṟ̶̟̊̚ḙ̖̯͖̬̙͖̩͑̿ͭ!̵̛̦̙̟͍̖ͫ̾ͤ ̗̘̮͉͕̘ͧ͊͝͡

I really hate to generalize, but (most) women have trouble thinking rationally/objectively rather than emotionally... on average. (Women: don't get mad, prove me wrong.)

but also they are more risk adverse which might be useful

As a woman who's down 35% in ten days because I held mostly alts, no we're shit - and men are shit too, we're all goddamn morons :(

that's another reason they'd be bad. Crypto is just very very risky they wouldn't even touch the stuff.

Im having a womyn join my stock/commodity team, not crypto

yes
there is a theory that woman are biologically better at risk management

Does this mean link marines are women?

>says Veeky Forumsnessman after going all in at the chainlink top

Maybe, but i noticed some of them are just waiting for those Ethereum _____ airdrops

depends on the person

>chart is a pencil dick
fpbp

I'm sure a lot of them were. Plushtard was a femanon, from what I could tell...

im a woman and unlike most of men i have common sense, so when i saw my alts getting -10%, i immediately converted still at about 500% profit 50% to btc and the rest to fiat :^) my gains have never been impressive over past few months but stable. started with 8k, ended up with a bout 80k currently

Risk aversion is one of the worst traits you can have in business

You don't get rich by playing it safe

It's really beyond woman/male. Most people are bad traders. You need to be able to judge a person as an individual mind if you're going to have any chance at knowing what to expect from them.

On average they're probably more likely to be risk averse, which could be a good trait, but if you're hiring ONE person to your team, averages go out the window. It's 1 person and that person could be anything as far as we know, woman or male.

no way, not in trading.. all profitable day traders are profitable because of strict risk aversion... you need consistency

maybe the reason they're risk averse is because they've become conditioned by the (shit) outcomes of their (shit) decisions and are no longer able to trust themselves to make choices that they are unable to emotionally justify.

Every other time I saw plushtard mentioned anons said he was a guy and was going to kill himself after he gave all the plushes away.

No but if they are smart they will invest in Zap.Store's Zap token for a pump once it becomes the solution to the oracle problem.
Or else stay poororororo

Women can have great attention to detail. Analysis, research etc.